Chapter 59

The Magicians of Love

It was already morning, it felt like yesterday was passing so fast. Outside, the birds were chirping sweetly and the weather was quite cloudy today as the sun was hiding behind those clouds. The wind blew softly and it created a peaceful condition.

However, in the Soshi Girls’ villa, the condition is not peaceful as it should be. It was very gloomy completely different from the condition outside. Not like usual morning, everyone had woken up so early including the one who is almost impossible to see her presence right this early morning… Jessica. The boys were here too including Donghae, Sungmin and Wooyoung except the most important person who should be by Jessica’s side right now.

Jessica brought out her two huge luggages from her room and carried it to the living room where everyone was waiting for her. “Hi, guys!” She tried to be as cheerful as she could amidst everyone looked so gloomy. There was no reply from them and they just stared at her with sad face. “Come on, guys! What is this situation?”

“Sica, you’re really cruel! How can you be happy when everyone is sad?” Sunny said angrily.

“Then, if you guys are sad including me, won’t it be a disaster?” She tried to make a joke and forced a real laugh but eventually no one found it was funny. She sighed. “Ok, don’t worry guys! It’ll be okay!”

“What okay? You’re leaving us!” Taeyeon added.

“Hey, guys. I’m not leaving forever. I’ll be here again for our promotion. So, don’t worry, we also can meet frequently, right?”

Yuri replied while pouting her lips, “It’s still not the same, isn’t it?”

Donghae supported, “Yuri’s right. It won’t be the same if you aren’t staying here.”

“Guys, don’t be like this. I promise…” Jessica lifted her hand up. “I promise I will pay a visit frequently. Okay now? Can all of you smile for me? Don’t show your sad face.” All of them tried to smile but of course, obviously it was a bitter forced smile. Jessica just chuckled to see their smile. She understood it because she herself felt very sad right now.

“For the first time ever, I really hope we won’t be able to wake you up from sleep today.” Sunny said.

Jessica looked at Sunny and just gave her a small smile. She approached Sunny and gave her a hug. “Yes, honestly I also have the same wish with you.” She added while chuckling just to ease the condition. The tears eventually started to form in Sunny’s eyes as she was still hugging Jessica and then, it dropped to her cheeks. Jessica was aware and she let her go. “Yah~ how can you cry like this?” She wiped Sunny’s tears. “You’ll make me tear up too. Yoona-yah, you’re also crying?” Then, she realized the rest of the girls also started shedding tears which they had tried their best to hold it in.

The girls made a circle with Jessica in the middle and gave a group hug. The boys just stared at them with sad face.

“Alright, alright… how long you guys want to hug me? I’ll be late for my flight.” Jessica tried her best to be a mood-maker. “See…” She wiped her own tears. “You guys are bad. You’re even making me tear up along with you guys.”

“Anyways, where is Onew?” Yoona asked the boys. “Doesn’t he come along with you guys? He is supposed to be here, isn’t he?”

Donghae just shook his head. “We tried many times to persuade him but his answer is still the same.”

“How can he do that? Isn’t Jessica leaving today?” Yuri asked.

“Ok, I’ll call him right now.” Wooyoung volunteered.

“Wooyoung-ah…” Jessica stopped Wooyoung who was about to go. Everyone looked at Jessica with clueless expression. “It’s okay. We have discussed last night and agreed that last night was our last meeting.”

“But… but… why, why, why?” Taeyeon asked in shock.

“Well...” Jessica forced a smile. Sometimes, she looked quite teary. “He said that he couldn’t see me leaving.” She immediately changed topic to avoid shedding more tears. “Anyways, you guys are going to send me, right?” All of them were silent. “Huh?”

“I don’t think we can send you.” Taeyeon talked on others’ behalf. “We just can’t…”

Jessica looked at them while pouting her lips with a sad face. “Alright~” She added weakly. Then, they a heard the sound of horn. “Oh, look like they had come.” She said referring to her family. “Then, I should have really to go now.”

Jessica hugged the girls one by one and bid the farewell to them including the boys. Everyone seemed very sad and they still couldn’t believe that now, the day would pass without their cheerful Ice Princess.

-----------

There were a lot of people as usual, they had their own business. A group of stewardess was talking to each other while pulling their luggage heading to their work. A few smart guys wearing neat pilot shirt with a pilot cap under their arm and another arm is holding their leather jacket, were going to perform their duty.

While these people were busy with their own things, there were people who buying tickets, according to their own destination. Some of them were waiting for their time of flight.

Jessica with her family just arrived not long after. She just wore a casual garment with a cap covering her head, not to hide her identity but just to make her less recognizable. People were just too busy with their own thing that she thought they won’t notice her easily. Besides, she didn’t mind to meet with fans that might recognize her.

“Ouch!” a little cute girl fell on the floor after she ran as she was playing with her two-years-older brother. Being not far from them, Jessica noticed it and she ran to them to help her.

“Unnie, where’re you going?” Krystal suddenly asked as she saw Jessica suddenly ran but she got the answer for her question when seeing what Jessica was doing.

“Hey, little girl. Are you okay?” Jessica asked friendlily while cleaning her dress from the dust. The little girl nodded. “Aigoo~ so cute!” She pinched that girl’s cheek gently. “What’s your name?”

“Sohyun. Kim Sohyun.” She replied. Jessica gave her a beam.

“Sohyun-ah, are you okay?!” Jessica could hear someone was asking in worry. She lifted her head up and looked at that person. A young girl who seemed like around Jessica’s age checked out her sister. “Sohyun-ah, are you really okay?”

“Yes, unnie. A pretty unnie helped me.” Sohyun pointed to Jessica. Jessica chuckled at hearing Sohyun’s words.  

Her sister looked at Jessica to thank her but she became speechless as soon as her eyes were on Jessica. “Y… yo… you…” Jessica just smiled at she got recognize her. “Jessica?” That girl asked excitedly. Jessica gave a nod. “Wow! Ca… can I take a photo with you?”

“Sure.” Jessica replied happily.

She took a photo with them. Actually, it attracted the attention of people who were passing by. They took a longer look at them. After being thanked by them, Jessica went back to Krystal and her parents. She took a seat beside Krystal.

“I guess that fan recognized you?” Krystal asked and then, Jessica just nodded. “Unnie, why aren’t you covering your identity better? Even seeing far away, you are no doubt Soshi Girls’ Jessica.”

“It’s okay. I just feel like having a small fan-meeting.” Jessica replied while chucking.

 Krystal seemed quite happy or relieved actually that her sister didn’t seem too tense. Jessica could even laugh but she really hoped that her sister laughed wholeheartedly. Then, she saw a few people were paying attention to Jessica. “Oh, great! Because you took a photo, now you’re bringing more fans here.”

Jessica looked at the direction at where Krystal looked at. “Oh!” She looked indeed shocked. Those people now could confirm that their guess was right after seeing Jessica’s face. Jessica smiled at them which made them had the courage to approach her.

Jessica talked to her fans friendlily. They asked for her autograph and took a photo with her. They seemed so happy their idol was so friendly and won’t mind to communicate with her fans. There were a lot people coming to her.

“Is your sister really okay?” Jessica’s mom asked Krystal. Honestly, she didn’t too mind if Jessica didn’t want to follow her family moving to US. In fact, she did feel better if Jessica just followed her heart to stay here because she was sure her daughter was too sad to leave this place.

“I’m not sure too, mom.” Krystal answered as she took a look at Jessica who was having a small fan-meeting. “She looks happy with her fans but we won’t know if it only distracted her from remembering about her leaving.”

Krystal was continuously observing her sister’s condition. After the fans leaved, she could see that Jessica looked quite gloomy and sad. Jessica leaned against the seat while lowering her cap’s position to not let others seeing her. Krystal just sighed seeing her sister. So, Jessica did feel sad. She really couldn’t see her sister being like that.

“Mom, obviously, unnie…” Krystal asked her mom to take a look at Jessica.

“Why is she so stubborn?” Her mother sighed.

“Mom, what should we do? Do we still have to bring her along even in this situation?”

“Don’t you have any plan to stop your stubborn sister?”

Krystal was just silent, thinking about any plan that came across her mind. Then, her lips curled up as she found a plan. She took out her cell phone and called someone. She waited for the person who she was calling to pick up while smiling with the hope that her plan would be succeeded.

“Hello?” A sleepy voice picked up the call. “You… what the heck?! Disturbing me on such early morning?!” Sulli who was still sleeping when she got the call, scolded Krystal.

However, Krystal just laughed. “Anyways, I want to ask help from you.”

“What?! Don’t you have other time to disturb me? Aish… Can’t you say that on other day? I’m very sleepy right now. Bye!”

Sulli was about to end the call but Krystal immediately stopped her. “Wait! Wait! WAIT!!!” She shouted loudly.

“Ouch!” Sulli exclaimed. “Yah~ you don’t have to shout that loud! I’m still on the phone!”

“Really? I’m sorry.” Krystal apologized while chuckling. “Then, who ask you to end the call when I not finish talking yet? This is really important! I don’t have enough time to talk. I must say it right now.”

“Huh? What do you mean by not having enough time?”

“Silly, don’t you remember that I’m leaving now?”

“What? What leaving?” Sulli scratched her head in confusion. She really couldn’t understand at all what Krystal was talking about especially when she just woke up from sleeping.

“We’re at the Incheon Airport right now. We will move to US.”

“What?!” Sulli asked in disbelief. Then, Krystal could hear a loud sound produced from the phone. “Oh? Sulli, what’re you doing? Are you okay?”

“Ouch!” Sulli rubbed her after she fell from the bed as she was too shocked with the information that Krystal just told her. “What are you talking about? Are you serious?”

“Yes, of course I’m serious! Hold on… do you really don’t know about this?” Krystal asked in half-shock and half-disbelief.

“I don’t know at all. You don’t even tell me, how I’m supposed to know? Yah, you’re really cruel!” Sulli said angrily.

Krystal just remembered that she really didn’t tell Sulli about their leaving. “Alright, alright. I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. My sister suddenly wanted earlier date of our flight that everything has become so rushed. It slipped my mind.”

“Then, you guys are really going to move to US now?”  Sulli asked in sadness.

“Yes. Anyways, don’t be sad. I’ll visit you frequently.”

“Promise?”

“Promise!”

“So, what do you me to help you?”

“Do you know my sister and your brother had an argument?”

“Not… but why would they argue when Jessica unnie has to leave? That doesn’t make any sense. At the first place, knowing that they fought has shocked me. But, why is Sica unnie leaving too?”

“That’s the problem! My sister followed us out of anger. She doesn’t want to leave actually. Your brother said that the decision is in her hand. He wanted her to choose the one that makes her happy but my sister thought that her presence is not too important in his life since he didn’t ask her to stay. Do you get what I’m saying? Don’t you think both of them are too childish and stubborn?”

“Yes. How can they do that?” Sulli sighed.

“They are making me go crazy. As long as there is still time, there is still a chance to change everything.”

Sulli immediately got what Krystal was trying to say. “Ok, I’ll persuade my brother. So, how much time I have?”

“My flight is around 12PM. So… one hour?”

“WHAT?! ONE HOUR?!” Sulli asked in disbelief.

---------------

Sulli immediately knocked the door of Super Boys’ villa after she just ran to go there. She was carrying out her mission.  She caught her breath. She really didn’t have time to relax. Otherwise, she won’t be able to change the important situation of Onew and Jessica.

Donghae opened the door and looked extremely shocked of Sulli’s appearance especially he saw her with her pajama. “Oh! You’re here. And… nice cloth…” He chuckled as she observed Sulli from head to toe.

“Oh? Ah, yes…” Sulli looked very embarrassed. She didn’t even have time to take a bath as she was worried that her brother won’t be able to stop Jessica. “Is my brother here?”

“Yes, he’s here…” Donghae motioned Sulli to enter the villa. “…but he locks up himself in his room.”

“It’s okay. I’ll try to persuade him.” Sulli went to Onew’s room and she knocked it. “Oppa, are you inside?”

“Who?” Onew asked from the room.

“Oppa, it’s me! Don’t you recognize my voice now? Can’t you open this door?”

“Oh, Sulli-yah… I’m sorry… but I don’t feel like meeting anyone now.”

“Oppa, you’re too much! I even come here but you don’t want to see me. Nevertheless, just open the door first! I want to talk something important.”

“Sulli, please… I…”

Sulli immediately cut him off. “Oppa, when I ask you nicely, you better obey to it nicely.”

The boys who were observing these two sibling’s behavior, laughed when Sulli became very firm to Onew. Sometimes, they found Sulli was quite scary.

“Do you want to open this door by yourself… or you want me to break this door?!” There was no reply from Onew and Sulli got into the position of being ready to break it. “Oppa, I’ll be breaking this door!”

Just a few seconds later, finally Onew opened the door. “You… seriously!” He said in annoyance. “I feel very bad right now and you made it worse!”

“What the heck?! Oppa just said that your sister’s presence make you feel bad?! I even don’t take a bath with the thought that I want to help you!”

“No, no. That doesn’t what I meant. Just… you disturb me…”

Sulli sighed, “If you feel bad, what don’t you make yourself feel better?” Onew just looked at Sulli silently. “Go after Jessica unnie! You still have time to stop her!” He just stood silently. Sulli looked very frustrated with her brother. “Oppa! Hurry up! Before you regret…”

“No… I just want her to be happy…”

“What?! Did you think she is happy with her leaving?! Did you think she’s happy when you didn’t say you want her to stay?! Oppa! Can’t you see how sad she is, can’t you see how disappointed she is! Oppa, are you blind? Do you think that’s the happiness that she felt?! Aish, seriously…” She tried to calm down herself while fanning herself with her hands.

“Sulli-yah, calm down.” Wooyoung added while chuckling.

“Wooyoung oppa, do you know how frustrated I can be with my silly brother?! Why is he acting like that?! Is every guy like him?! Guys really made me crazy! I really didn’t understand how the guys think.”

“Don’t worry. We aren’t like your brother.” Sungmin added as he let out a laugh.

“So, oppa… are you still going to be stubborn? You still don’t want to try to understand her heart? Don’t you want her to be happy, really really happy?”

Onew bowed his head while clenching his fists. He was just silent, still thinking what he should do. “Alright.” He suddenly said with confidence that caused Sulli to look at him.

“What?”

“Thanks!” He patted Sulli’s head and walked to the door of Super Boys’ villa in rush.

“Onew, hold on!” Donghae stopped him and when Onew turned around, he threw the key’s car.

“Oppa, fighting!”Sulli shouted. “Oppa, remember this… if you don’t bring back Jessica unnie with you, I won’t think you as my brother anymore, you get it?!”

“Ok, I get it!” Onew replied before walking out from the villa.

----------

“How is it?” Krystal’s mom asked her how was the plan to stop Jessica from leaving.

“I don’t know yet. Sulli will try to persuade her brother.”

“Then, we should tell your sister now, right? At least, this new will ease her minds a bit.” She turned her head towards Jessica who sat quite far from her and Krystal. “Jessica!” Jessica turned around, waiting for what her mom was going to say.

“Hold on!” Krystal stopped her mom by holding her arm. “No!” Her mom looked at Krystal in confusion.

“Mom, what is it?” Jessica asked weakly. She totally looked like has completely lost her energy. Her condition looked worse compared to before.

“Oh? Oh… hm…” Her mom looked anxious what to say since Krystal had said that it would be more complicated if she told the truth. “Well… I…” There was nothing came across her minds.

Krystal helped her mother. “Oh, unnie! Mom… mom just… just wanted to ask you if you feel like eating something.”

“Oh, really?” Jessica looked suspicious with her mother and sister’s behavior but she wasn’t too interested what it is. “I don’t feel like eating.” She replied.

Both of them hove a relieved sigh. Her mom asked Krystal for the explanation.

“We can’t tell her yet. If Onew is still stubborn, it will become useless! In fact, unnie will become more more~ disappointed!” she explained to her mom. “We have given the chance and now, only Onew can change everything.”

Her mom finally understood with Krystal’s explanation as she nodded. She wrapped her arm around Krystal’s shoulder. “So, how does my baby Jung understand about love so deeply?” She gave a suspicious look to Krystal.

“Well… I… I… just…” Krystal didn’t know what to say while faking laughter.

“Do you have boyfriend?”

“No, of course not, mom!” Krystal immediately added in anxiousness. However, her mother kept giving suspicious glances.

“Mom!” Jessica suddenly called which relieved Krystal as she could avoid her mom’s suspicion. “Don’t we have to move to departure now?”

“Unnie, we can’t!” Krystal blurted out.

Jessica looked shocked with Krystal’s reply. “Why?”

“Can’t we just stay here?” Krystal tried her best to delay to give more time for Onew especially when he’s still nowhere to be seen.

“Why? We can just wait inside.” Jessica replied, still being clueless of this situation.

Krystal seemed like she had lost of idea. Then, she immediately said, “Unnie, I want to go to the washroom!” She ran to the washroom and disappeared from their sight.

Jessica was still confused and she looked at her mom. However, her mom just shrugged while smiling.

----------

Onew was stuck in heavy traffic jam. It was very bad that it would take a few minutes just to move a few meters. “Aish!” He looked very worried as he kept taking a look at his wristwatch. “What should I do?” He was sure that it was almost out of question to chase after her.

He gave a right signal and moved his car to the right after he had given the chance by other driver. He stopped the car at the side of the road. After putting on his cap, he went out from the car and started running to the airport. He didn’t have other choice expect doing this.

He ran as fast as he could until he bit his lips to accelerate his speed. He was aware that the time was running out. He kept taking a glance at his wristwatch and tried hard to run faster.

---------

Krystal came back from the toilet and she immediately asked her mom after she couldn’t find any trace of Onew. “Doesn’t he come yet?” her mom just shook her head with disappointed expression on her face.

“Krystal, have you done?” Jessica asked once she noticed her presence.

“Huh? Oh… yes…” Krystal forcefully admitted as she thought it was too long since they had been waiting for Onew. She was unsure if he did come. Besides, she couldn’t find any way to delay anymore since their flight will be soon.

“Then, let’s go!”

“Wa… wait!” Krystal suddenly blurted out.

“What is it?”

“Sud… suddenly, I feel hungry. Can… can I buy food for a while?” She decided to give more time to Onew.

Jessica looked unsure and confused. “Alright, don’t take too long.”

“Yes, unnie~” Krystal grinned before walking away to buy any food.

--------

Onew kept running as fast as he could though he felt like losing all his energy in his legs. However, he would never give up unless he collapsed but of course, he really hoped that won’t happen until he managed to stop her.

He tried to keep being positive in his mind to encourage his body to stand this weariness. Then, he was aware that he almost reached the airport, just a bit more, he remembered himself. He arrived at the junction where the cars passed but he didn’t stop to check the condition as he had lost the focus due to his tired body.

Unfortunately, on that time, a car was heading exactly to where Onew was.  He looked very shocked. The driver immediately pressed the brake but the car still slightly hit Onew. Even with the slight hit, everyone could imagine how much big that force was that it caused Onew to fall on the road and his cap was uncovered from his head.

“Ouch!” Onew exclaimed in pain after his left hand started bleeding as he used it to support his body when he’s falling.

The driver and the girl who sat beside him immediately got down from their car to check out the condition of Onew. They looked very shocked especially that girl after finding out that it was Onew who they just hit. The persons who coincidentally had been around them, saw Onew and circled around them. They looked so worried at what just happened to Onew.

“Ar… are you okay?” the driver asked Onew in worry.

“Oppa! What you have done?!” that girl hit the driver. “You hit a singer! What should I do?” She checked Onew’s condition in anxiousness. “He’s even bleeding! Omo! What should we do?”

“No, it’s okay…” Onew replied weakly. “I’m fine…” He tried to get up and then, they helped him.

“Let’s me send you to hospital.” The driver offered as he tried to help Onew to move.

“But, I have…”

“No, we have to send you to hospital. You’re quite seriously injured.” That girl advised him.

“I can’t. I don’t have time. I have to stop Jessica.” Onew said desperately.

“Jessica? Soshi Girls’ Jessica? Your girlfriend?” That girl asked which Onew just replied with a nod.

“Jessica?! I just saw her!” A fan who was near them, said.

“Really? Are you sure?!” Onew asked that fan.

That fan nodded. “I even ask for her autograph.”

Onew hove a relief sigh. At the very least, he knew she was still around a few minutes ago. “Ok, thanks! I’ve to go now.” He said to the driver.

“But, are you going to be okay?”

“Yes, my legs are okay. Thanks.” He gave a small smile before continuing running slowly to the airport.

“Fighting!!!” All the people started to cheer for Onew. “Onew, fighting!” It seemed almost all the people at the area of the airport had been aware of the presence of popular singer and all of them gave their collaboration to support Onew after knowing what had happened.

He did feel hurt as he was running as the frown could be seen on his face and he seemed couldn’t run properly. As time went by, his speed decreased but he still forced himself. He didn’t want to give up especially the fans’ cheer did encourage him.

“Just a bit more… just a bit more…” He talked to himself while clenching his teeth as he bore the pain. He was nearly there.

-----------

Krystal had done buying her food as she had tried her best to delay as much as she could. Now, she didn’t have other way. “He still doesn’t come?” Krystal asked her mom. Her mom shook her head in disappointment.

“Let’s go.” Jessica said to Krystal.

“Ok, unnie…” She replied weakly. So, it seemed like her effort didn’t change anything. It wasn’t enough. She looked very sad. She just pulled her luggage following her sister and mother.

They arrived in front of the entrance of the departure. They were just about to give their ticket to be checked but stopped when there was something attracting their attention.

A sudden loud cheer occupied the silent condition in the airport. Jessica and Krystal turned around looking at the people who were cheering on someone. And then, Jessica dropped her hold on her luggage as she looked very shocked.

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes!” Krystal screamed excitedly while hugging her mother after seeing the appearance of Onew.

Onew finally had time to catch his breath after seeing Jessica was aware of his presence. His face looked so pale and his left hand started to feel more hurt but fortunately, it had stopped bleeding. After a few minutes later, he approached her with slow steps.

All the fans were cheering for them excitedly as they observed carefully.

He stopped and stared at her with a small smile. Jessica still looked in disbelief but she replied his smile. He moved towards Jessica’s mom. He asked the permission from her. “Can I bring her home?”

Jessica’s mom smiled widely. “Of course, my son.” She touched Onew’s cheek gently. She had thought him like her own child. “Take care of her.”

“Yes, of course I will. I promise.” He nodded while smiling widely. He looked at Krystal who was beside her mom and she also had been smiling excitedly looking at Onew. “Thanks!” He patted Krystal’s head warmly. “Oppa will appreciate your effort.”

“That’s right. I feel just like killing oppa when I thought you won’t be here.” She said playfully then laughed along with Onew.

He finally moved back towards Jessica and stood in front of her while staring at her sweetly. She smiled as she raised one of her eyebrows like she was asking him why he looked at her like that. He approached her. He lifted her up and carried her on his shoulder. Jessica looked extremely shocked but then, she grinned later.

The cheer became louder when the fans saw Jessica was lifted up by Onew. Jessica and Onew looked very sweet with each other that even the fans were so supportive towards them. Onew brought Jessica out from the airport by carrying her on his shoulder.

“Bye! I’ll visit soon!” Jessica waved her hand to Krystal and her mom.

------------

Yoona was sitting on a swing at the park which was in the area of their neighbor. She looked very sad as she moved the swing slowly by her feet. Seeing Jessica’s leaving made her felt so sad. This incident reminded her to the incident when she was kid.

A few days before she lost her family, she also lost her two best friends. Yuri had to move to Busan with her family to take care of her grandparents while Tiffany had to move to US as his father had to take over their family’s company there. She understood that they didn’t purposely to leave but it still made her felt so sad. And, given the fact that she also lost her family a few days later without any companion had shown how suffering life she had been through.

However, she was very thankful that Yuri and Tiffany had appeared back in her life and with the presence of Taeyeon, Sunny and Jessica, she did feel the most happiest than she had been before. It’s just that, Jessica’s leaving did remind her to her painful memory. Seeing friend’s leaving was just too hurt for her.

“What are you doing?” A sudden voice appeared out of nowhere.

“Argh!! It startled me!! Ah…” She turned to the side to where the voice came from. “You… what the… you startled me!” Yoona hit Donghae’s arm who was sitting on the swing beside her.

Donghae just laughed seeing Yoona’s reaction as he never thought that she would be that shocked. “What? You even don’t realize when I come here? What’re you thinking about?”

“Nothing.” She said with disappointed face.

“What? You even want to hide something from your boyfriend, huh?”

“That doesn’t what I meant… just… I feel sad.”

He smiled looking at her and got up from the swing. He squatted down in front of her while holding onto the swing. She kept her eyes on him as he stared at her lovingly. She raised her eyebrows. “It’s because of Jessica’s leaving?”

She nodded while pouting her lips. “It reminds me of the incident of Tiffany and Yuri left when I was a kid. Seeing friend’s leaving made me felt so sad. It’s a part of my hurtful past.”

Donghae gave her a small smile. He understood how much bad she had been feeling. Her past was too hurt for her and how he wished he could erase it from her memory. “Come here.” He held her hand, asking her to get up and pulled her into his embrace to give the warm hug to her.

She wrapped her arms around his back as she closed her eyes, feeling his warmth. He her hair while smiling. He only could do this much for her to comfort her.

A few minutes later, she let go of him. “Ok now?” He asked while patting her cheek. She nodded while giving a thankful smile. He folded his arms while looking at her with a wide smile on his face. “Anyways, don’t worry too much… there is a good news soon.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Onew is going to airport to stop her. She might come back.”

“Really?!” Yoona grinned.

“But, I not promise you she’ll be here soon. Onew might not have time stop her. So, we’ll see later.”

“Then, you… you even hug me like… comfort me like she’s really leaving! Why don’t you tell me earlier?!” She scolded him because he has purposely let her being worried and sad for longer than she’s supposed to be.

“Why? What’s wrong with me hugging my own girlfriend?” Donghae asked like he had done nothing unusual. Actually, he hugged her not just to comfort her about Jessica’s leaving but also to comfort her about her suffering past, hoped that slowly it will be erased from her memory. However, he wanted just to play around along with her to make her happy and forget all of her past.

“You… you don’t take advantage of me, don’t you?” Yoona asked while giving suspicious look.

“Aigoo, Yoona!” He laughed as how she thought of him. He drew his face closer to her and asked playfully. “How did you know it, Im Yoona?”

“Ceh!” She rolled her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her wrist and pulled her closer to him. “Oh!” She looked very shocked and automatically placed her hands on his chest.

“And… I’ll continue to take advantage of you.” He said confidently while giving a naughty smile as he looked into her eyes.

“Aigoo…” She pinched his nose gently before cupping his face as she gave him a peck on his lips. They both laughed later in happiness.