Chapter 41

The Magicians of Love

Minho became speechless because of what Taecyeon said. “You’re jealous, right? Do you think I won’t able to find out about it?” Taecyeon asked with a smirk on his face.

“I… I… I’m not jealous!” Minho stuttered denying what Taecyeon said. “It’s just that…” Minho paused for a while. “She maybe has a boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend?!” Taecyeon asked in disbelief. Then, he laughed. “It’s impossible!” he exclaimed still laughing maybe it’s because of Minho’s stupid reason.

“Why not? Yuri is beautiful!” Minho slightly raised his voice when he saw Taecyeon was teasing him.

“Yes, of course… she’s beautiful.” Taecyeon nodded while smiling widely. “But, I’m sure 100% she doesn’t have any boyfriend now.” He added confidently. Minho looked at Taecyeon with a frown on his face. He didn’t understand why Taecyeon was so confident about that. “Yah! Do you think you can get this close to Yuri if she really does have boyfriend?!” Taecyeon asked.

Minho didn’t how to reply Teacyeon this time. He was totally right. If Yuri really did have boyfriend, it didn’t make sense if she got very close to him.

Nickhun also joined Taecyeon in teasing Minho. “Now, there is no problem, right? Taecyeon can try to capture Yuri’s heart, right?” he smiled widely as he saw how Minho looked angry.

“But, still…” Minho still tried to protest what Taecyeon was planning to do.

“Yah! Stop beating around the bush!” Nickhun immediately interrupted what Minho was going to say. “Just admit that you like her!”

“What a nonsense!” Minho said angrily while walking away, leaving Nickhun and Taecyeon to warm up a bit far from them.

Nickhun and Taecyeon just laughed at Minho’s petty action. “Do you really want to capture Yuri’s heart?” Nickhun asked Taecyeon.

“If there is no one wants, I will!” Taecyeon said confidently while smirking.

Not too far from them, Minho was standing by himself alone. Instead of warming up, he just stood there silently and thinking wisely what Nickhun said. Those words kept replaying in his minds, ‘just admit that you like her!’ He touched his heart while looking at Yuri who was sitting at the players’ bench. Yes, sometimes, being with her… his heart beat faster… When Yuri realized that Minho was looking at her, Yuri gave him a wide smile. Minho replied her with a forced smile. Minho bowed his head, “But, the girl that I like is Victoria noona…” he mumbled by himself. He was really confused now.

The basketball match started after a sound from a whistle was heard. The ball was with the opponent team at first. However, with the powerful skill, Minho immediately took the ball from opponent team’s player and made a shot even the match just started a few seconds ago. Yuri cheered for Minho while clapping her hands excitedly. Minho looked at her while smiling widely and he gave her a wink.

Yuri smiled from ear to ear. She was very happy seeing everything was going well… but just one thing that kept worrying her… WHERE THE HECK IS SUNNY?!!! She felt like wanting to scream from the top of her lungs. She couldn’t see Sunny anywhere. Sunny had gone for 30 minutes ago. She really wondered what she was doing in toilet for 30 minutes already.

At the entrance, Yuri could see a small cute girl who was leaning on the door. She looked tired and out of breath and it seemed she just had some running. Yuri waved her hand to Sunny motioning Sunny to come to her. Sunny slowly walked towards where Yuri was and sat next to her. “Aigoo~” Sunny hove a deep sigh while leaning against Yuri.

“Yah! Where have you gone?!” Yuri asked angrily.

“I… I was in the toilet of course!” Sunny blurted out.

“Then, what did you do in the toilet for about 30 minutes?!” Yuri gave Sunny a suspicious look. “Did you defecate?” she asked boldly.

Sunny who was still leaning on Yuri comfortably to catch her breath, out of a sudden, straighten up her body. “YAH!” Sunny hit Yuri’s arm hardly while giving her a deathly glare. “What are you talking about?!”

“Yes~” Yuri bit her lips to hide her laugh which was actually shown obviously on her face.

“Give me some water!” Sunny said to Yuri.

“What? Don’t you bring a mineral water with you before? Where is it?” Yuri looked at Sunny with questioned face.

“Oh?” Sunny raised her eyebrows anxiously. She paused for a while to think a logical excuse. “I… I drank it all.” She lied.

“Really?!” Yuri asked in disbelief. She was a bit dumbfounded with Sunny. “Then, what’s up with your asking for a drink?” A frown could be seen on Yuri’s face.

“Em… I… no, it’s okay. I don’t need it.” Sunny gave an awkward grin. Now, because of her stupid excuse, she had to bear with her thirst. Yuri still didn’t completely believe of Sunny’s explanation. As Sunny saw Yuri’s suspicious look, she immediately changed the topic. “Well… how is the match?”

“It’s great! Our school is leading right now.” Yuri smiled widely while staring at Minho who was playing well at the court. “And, of course, it’s because of Minho! He is really great!”

“What?” Sunny asked in disbelief. “Ceh! Sungmin is also great, you know!” she said proudly while looking at Sungmin with a grin on her face.

“Oh?” Yuri was slightly shocked of what Sunny said. “What did you say before?” she asked Sunny eagerly and a sparkle could be seen in her eyes.

“I… I’m not saying anything!” Sunny immediately denied.

“Eh~” Yuri made her eyes smaller while smirking. “Anyways, don’t need to admit… I heard clearly what you said. I asked you, just wanting to make sure.” She said happily.

“What the heck?!” Sunny said angrily while slightly pushing Yuri by elbowing her. “But!” she emphasized. “Don’t think nonsense thing!” she pointed to Yuri as a warning. Yuri just raised her eyebrows while smiling.

------------

“Oh, yeah!” Jessica shouted while jumping happily. Finally, she was able to finish after having some problems with cooking. She looked proudly at the fried rice on a plate that she cooked by herself. She never imagined that one day she was able to cook something. However, thanks to Onew, she decided to change her inability in cooking.

She wanted Onew to taste first her cooking. She hoped she would get a compliment from him. She brought along a plate of fried rice and a glass of milk heading to Onew’s room. She knocked the door before entering his room.

As she saw Onew was still sleeping on his bed soundly, she put the food and drinks on the desk beside Onew’s bed. She stared at his face for a while with a wide smile on her face. “Onew.” She shook his shoulder gently. However, Onew was still asleep. “Onew.” She tried to wake him up one more time with harder shake. “Is he really still sleeping?” Jessica talked to herself while observing Onew’s face.

Out of a sudden, Onew drew his face towards Jessica’s face and gave a peck on her lips which startled her. Jessica looked at Onew with questioned face. Onew slowly got up and faced her. He chuckled when seeing Jessica’s reaction.

Then, Jessica also started smiling bashfully. “I thought you were really sleeping!” she pouted her lips cutely while hitting Onew’s arm lightly.

Onew grinned widely when he heard what Jessica said. “How can I sleep if you are by my side?” he made a joke.

“Oh~” Jessica chuckled. She really couldn’t believe that those words came out from Onew’s mouth. “Hey, are you Onew Lee Jinki that I know?”She raised her eyebrows. As far as she knew him, he was a quiet person but today, he showed his romantic and slightly childish side.

“I don’t know.” Onew shrugged. “Maybe Jessica Jung Sooyeon has changed me.” He nodded for a few times while looking at Jessica. Jessica chuckled when she heard Onew’s excuse. Onew held onto both of Jessica’s shoulder and made her sat on his bed beside him. “Anyways, why did you come here?”

“I made food for you!” Jessica exclaimed happily while taking a plate of fried rice and gave it to Onew. “Try tasting it. I made it by myself, really.” Onew gave Jessica a hesitant look like the food that Jessica made was poisonous. “Why?” Jessica asked in astonishment.

“It’s edible to eat?” Onew asked hesitantly.

“W… What?!” Jessica asked in disbelief while giving Onew a deathly glare.

“I want to live~” he joked while giving an awkward smile.

“Of course it’s edible. I don’t put any poison in it, I’m sure 100% it is free from poison. Don’t worry, I also took cooking lesson from Taeyeon… Sunny… Yoona… Yuri… Tif…” she paused for a while. “No, I can’t take any cooking lesson from Tiffany.” Jessica shook her head.

“Why?” Onew looked at Jessica with questioned face. “I think she is also good at cooking. If I’m not mistaken, she has given me a box of chocolates that she made by herself before.”

“Yes~” Jessica replied lazily. “You were being lying by her. I asked her once again about that, she said she just bought it at the shop. She just wanted to make me jealous actually.”

“Tiffany wanted to make you jealous?” Onew looked slightly shocked. “Then, she didn’t really like me?”

“Why?! Are you disappointed?!” Jessica asked angrily. It seemed like she would take anything around here to hit Onew.

“O… of… course not!” Onew immediately replied in stutter after seeing Jessica’s angry face. “But, Tiffany succeeded in making you jealous right? Do you really love me that much?” Onew smiled widely from ear to ear while raising his eyebrows.

Jessica cleaned out of a sudden. “Just try it!” she asked Onew to taste the food. However, her cheeks were turning red. Onew chuckled before taking a full bite of fried rice. “How is it?” Jessica asked with full of hope. She couldn’t read his expression.

Onew took some time before he could reply anything. After swallowing it, he replied, “It’s delicious!” he showed a thumb-up to Jessica.

“Really?!” Jessica asked happily. She tried the fried rice by herself. However, when her taste buds reacted to the food that she ate, her happy expression changed. Now, a frown could be seen on her face. “AH! So salty!” she exclaimed. After having some difficulties, finally she was able to swallow it. “What did you mean by delicious?!” Jessica asked Onew who just smiled looking at her funny girlfriend.

“Don’t eat it anymore.” Onew took the spoon from Jessica’s hand. “Let me finish it!” he added confidently while taking another full bite and following by his suffering expression because of the salty food.

“Are you going to be okay?” Jessica asked worriedly while putting her hand on Onew’s back. He couldn’t say anything and just gave a nod as a reply for Jessica’s question. “Onew, it’s okay.” Jessica asked Onew to stop eating it.

“No~” Onew shook his head. “I have to finish this because my girlfriend made it.”

“Onew, that’s enough.” Jessica quickly took the spoon from Onew’s hand. “I don’t want you to get sick because of this.” Finally, Onew listened to what Jessica asked him to do. “Then, next time I will make again. I’m sure that it will be better. I promise!”

“Th… there is n… next time?” Onew asked worriedly.

“Yes, why?”

“N… nothing.” Onew shook his head. “O… of course, next time.” He gave a stiff smile.

----------------

The first half-time of the match had passed. The players got to rest for a while before continuing. Ying Ye high school was leading very well with 40 points and it seemed it was very hard for the opponent to catch up. However, Minho, Sungmin and other players must maintain their good playing.

After heard the sound from whistle, Minho immediately went to Yuri and sat beside her. “I’m very good, right?” he asked Yuri while showing a thumbs-up.

“Yes~” Yuri replied lazily while smiling widely. She took a small towel and wiped Minho’s face with that towel. Minho just smiled widely while staring at Yuri’s face. She looked very beautiful when she was focusing on something. “Why?” Yuri asked when she saw Minho kept smiling.

“Nothing.” Minho answered and a wide smile still stuck on his face. “It would be nice if you appear earlier in my life.”

“Why?” Yuri asked while raising her eyebrows.

“You can always take care of me like this at the previous matches that I played before.” Minho smiled shyly.

“Then, Victoria unnie?” Yuri looked at Minho with confused expression. “I bet that she was always being by your side, right?”

“Oh, Victoria noona?” Minho looked slightly shocked. “Ah… yes.” he nodded weakly. “She also took care of me before.” He was confused again. He forgot for a while that all these times, Victoria also took care of him like Yuri did but how could he forgot about it? Why? And, he didn’t know why he liked more Yuri’s treat than Victoria’s.

“Minho, here.” Yuri gave him a bottle of water. However, Minho didn’t give any reaction to Yuri and it seemed his minds still were thinking about that thing. “Minho!” Yuri called him louder while shaking his arm.

“Huh?” Finally, Minho replied. “Why?” He looked at Yuri with questioned face.

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked worriedly. Minho nodded. “Here.” Yuri gave the water to Minho. Minho took it and gave her a smile as a reply.

Meanwhile, Sunny who was next to Yuri, still locked her eyes on Sungmin. From the deep of her heart, she really hoped that she could take care of him like the way Yuri and Minho now. However, she told herself that she not deserved to do or felt like that. She must control her feelings. Hara is his girlfriend… Hara is his girlfriend…

Sungmin just about to go to Minho but when his eyes met with Sunny’s eyes, he immediately stopped his steps. They looked into each other’s eyes for a while. Then, Sungmin changed his way and walked out from the court. Sunny’s eyes followed him until he disappeared from the sight. “Why? Did he hate me so much?” Sunny mumbled while bowing her head.

Truthfully, her feelings were hurt because of the way he treated her now. Before, Sungmin always tried to avoid Hara and even Sunny and Sungmin were always arguing to each other, it’s still very fun for them actually. However, out of a sudden, he changed everything drastically… the one that he tried to avoid was Sunny and the one that he close to was Hara.

--------------

Sungmin opened his locker and took out the bottle of mineral water from the locker. The water wasn’t his but he got if from someone that left it in his locker without his knowing. He looked at the water while smiling because of the person that gave him that water. He thought she didn’t care at all about him but he was mistaken. That person still cared for him even she was angry at him.

But, what made him felt happier was that she was taking care of him furtively. He thought she didn’t want to be embarrassed for doing that. She must think that she had been very careful. However, she didn’t know that Sungmin had caught her.

-------------

Taeyeon was looking for Princess in the villa to take it out for a walking but she couldn’t find it. She wondered where it had been. “Hey, did you see Princess?”

“No,” Jessica who was watching television with Sunny, replied.

Sunny added after Jessica, “I think Wooyoung takes it out.”

“Really?!” Taeyeon asked happily. “Thanks!” she exclaimed before going out from the villa to look for both Wooyoung and Princess.

She ran slowly while looking for them. Not too long after, she spotted Wooyoung who was playing with Princess in the park. She approached them slowly as she didn’t want to make Wooyoung realized about her presence.

Wooyoung was sitting on the bench while Princess’s fur. He was talking to it. “Can you help me?” he asked Princess like it could reply back to him. Taeyeon who was behind, could hear clearly what Wooyoung said. “Please guard your owner well. You know, your owner is too beautiful. Keep an eye on the guy that want to be close to her and never get close to other guys except me, understand? And, especially, Junsu… you know, DBSK’s Junsu!”

Taeyeon was chuckling silently as she saw her boyfriend’s jealousy side again. She thought everything was already okay but he still got jealous actually. “Woah!” Taeyeon shocked him by giving him a back hug. He looked very shocked and tried to look back to see who was the person that was hugging him. Taeyeon let him go and stood in front of him. He smiled widely when he knew it was Taeyeon.

Wooyoung got up from the seat. “Let’s take a walk.” He reached his hand to Taeyeon. Taeyeon took his hand with a wide smile on her face. They started to walk around the park with interlocked hands and Wooyoung also pulled the belt of Princess.

“Hey, what were you talking with Princess just now?” Taeyeon asked though she had heard everything. Wooyoung looked hesitated to tell Taeyeon about that. “Why did you get jealous again?!” Not too long after, she asked him angrily and a frown could be seen on her face.

“Well…” Wooyoung raised one of his eyebrows while looking at Taeyeon in fright. “I’m just being careful!” he defended himself.

“What did you mean by being careful?!”

“Yes, of course I have to do that especially when Junsu likes you. If you being in my place… how would you feel if someone else likes your boyfriend? Won’t you get worried?”

“Eh~” Taeyeon turned her body towards Wooyoung and faced him. She cupped his face. “You have to keep the faith in me, okay? I choose you! And, it means it will be always you, understand?! Even if Junsu oppa really likes me, I’ll still choose you because you are the one who is in my heart.”

Wooyoung gave a bitter smile. He hugged Taeyeon tightly. “I’m sorry. It just feels so hurt thinking that I might lose you.”

Taeyeon patted Wooyoung’s back. Somehow, she understood how he felt but she wished that he could keep believe in her. She pushed him gently by his chest. “So, from now on, don’t get jealous again!” she pointed at him as a warning.

“Yes~” he replied playfully while grinning. Taeyeon observed carefully on his face. “Why?” he asked.

“You are wearing glasses!” Taeyeon exclaimed happily. “Wow, you look so handsome!” she praised while smiling widely.

Woyoung cleaned his throat. “Well…” he corrected the position of the glasses while smiling proudly. “Anyways, did you just realize it?!” A frown on Wooyoung’s face was seen.

“Sorry.” Taeyeon smiled apologetically. “Why suddenly wearing glasses? Did something wrong with your eyes?” she asked worriedly.

“Nope. Just because…” Wooyoung paused for while to take something in his pocket. “Here.” He gave Taeyeon a box.

Taeyeon took it without knowing anything about it. “What is it?” she asked in astonishment. Wooyoung didn’t reply because he wanted her to see it by herself. “Oh! A pair of glasses?!” A happy voice was heard from Taeyeon. “It’s beautiful!”

“That’s for you!”

“Really? Wow!”

“They are couple glasses.”

“Oh, yes! They are same design but different colour.” Taeyeon smiled widely because of the present that Wooyoung gave. She put on the glasses. “How is it? Do I look okay?” she asked Wooyoung while looking at him with full of hope.

“No, you don’t look okay.” Wooyoung said calmly. Taeyeon looked at him in astonishment. “Because you look beautiful!” he exclaimed.

“What is this?!” Taeyeon pouted her lips cutely and then, she smiled. “Thank you very much for this present.”

Wooyoung replied her with wide smile. He put his hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder meanwhile Taeyeon put her hand on Wooyoung’s waist while leaning on his shoulder. They continued walking. “I’m sorry.” Out of a sudden, Wooyoung apologized.

“Why?”

“Because I can’t get you a better present that this.”

Taeyeon looked slightly shocked because of Wooyoung’s words. She knew usually couple would get a couple rings. She thought Wooyoung must also want to buy that too for her. However, he must think that he should buy a very expensive ring since she came from a rich family instead of just buying an affordable ring. Nevertheless, she didn’t need any present from him, she just wanted love. “No! I’m very happy with this present. Really!” she emphasized. “This is better because it’s special and different from other presents!” Wooyoung smiled.

------------

The basketball match would be ended in a few minutes more. Yuri kept cheering on Minho by supporting him. She didn’t feel nervous because she knew the basketball team of her school would get into the final match since the score was being leading by her school about 58 points.

Minho made the last shot just before a few seconds the match ended. A sound of whistle was heard meant that the match had ended. Sunny and Yuri shouted happily while making a hi-five. Minho came to where Yuri and Sunny were. “Minho!” Yuri called for him happily when she saw he was approaching her. Yuri lifted her hand up waiting for Minho to give her a hi-ten.

Minho looked at her while smiling widely. Instead of just giving Yuri a casual hi-ten, he grabbed both of her hands and pulled her towards himself by her hands. Finally, because of what Minho had done, Yuri involuntarily went to Minho’s embrace. “Oh?” Yuri looked shocked. She didn’t believe that she was in Minho’s embrace right now.

Minho wrapped his hands around Yuri’s waist and hugged her tightly with a wide smile on his face. He felt so good hugging Yuri for the first time and he really didn’t expect that it would be this great, his feelings were so happy. He didn’t know how to describe it and he just smiled widely. He felt like he just wanted to hug her forever.

Yuri’s body was frozen. Minho’s unexpected action really shocked her. “M… Minho?”

Minho realized what he was doing now. He immediately let Yuri go. “I… I’m sorry.” He looked at her while smiling awkwardly. He rubbed his neck because he felt so embarrassed for what he had done. He also didn’t know why his body just went straight to Yuri and hugged her after the match ended. He became more confused, everything was out of his control now.

“I… It’s okay…” Yuri replied while smiling bashfully. The atmosphere became really awkward. They couldn’t see into each other’s eyes.

-------------

Yuri was still waiting for Minho who was changing his clothes. She saw Sungmin who had finished and immediately, dragged Sunny along with her to Sungmin. “Yuri-ah! Why? What are you doing?” Sunny asked Yuri in confusion.

Yuri didn’t reply to her at all. Her focus was on something else. “Sungmin!” she called.

Sungmin stopped walking and turned his body towards Yuri and Sunny.”Yes?”

“Are you going to go home? I’m waiting for Minho. Can you send Sunny too?”

“Yah!” Sunny hit Yuri’s arm. She got angry at Yuri for the uncomfortable request that she asked Sungmin to do. “I can go home by myself!”

“Okay, I’ll send her home.” Sungmin agreed and gave a nod. Yuri smiled as a return. “Besides, we are on the same way… why not?” Sunny just left angrily first without waiting for Sungmin. Yuri just chuckled as she saw Sunny’s action. “Ok, I’m off. Bye.” Sungmin said to Yuri.

“Ok, bye!” Yuri waved her hand in the air. Honestly, she purposely did that to make Sunny and Sungmin’s relationship became better.

-------------

Minho just finished changing his clothes. “Let’s go!” he said to Yuri. She got up from the seat and went to Minho. They walked together side by side.

“When is the final match?” Yuri asked.

“I think it’ll be around next week. Please come support me too, okay?”

“Of course!” Yuri emphasized while nodding. “I also want to see you win over that arrogant guy… what is his name? Sangchu? Aish! He is really annoying!”

“Ok, I must win over him!” Minho added confidently. “Anyways, didn’t that I play very well today?”

“Yes~” Yuri replied playfully. “You are the best! Are you satisfied now? You have asked me for many times!” Minho just laughed. “Anyways, Taecyeon also plays very well.” Yuri praised while smiling widely.

“WHAT?!” Minho raised his voice and his steps stopped immediately while staring at Yuri angrily.

Yuri looked shocked of Minho’s sudden reaction. She turned her body to the back, towards Minho. “W… Wh… Why? Anything’s wrong?”

“Why did you praise Taecyeon too?!”

“Well…” Yuri looked confused. “I… It’s because he plays well too… it’s that wrong if I praised him?” Yuri smiled back. “Besides, we become friends too.” She was very happy to get close to Minho’s best friends because through his friends, she could know him better.

“Become friends?!” Minho asked with a frown on his face. He still looked angry.

“Y… yes. He greeted me before the match started.”

Minho felt very worried. Taecyeon had made the first step. “Don’t get too close to him!” he gave Yuri a warning.

“Eh~ why not? He is your best friend, right? I should get along well with your friends too.”

“Yes but don’t get too close to him like you are with me.” Minho asked Yuri a request like a jealous boyfriend.

“Why?” Yuri smiled widely while raising her eyebrows.

“I.. it’s because…” Minho paused for a while. “We are best friends, right? So, I just want to be the only guy of your best friends.”

“Ok,” Yuri nodded while smiling.

Out of a sudden, Minho’s cell phone was ringing. He took his cell phone and looked at the caller name. It was Victoria noona. This was the first time he got hesitated to answer her call.

“Who is it?” Yuri asked.

“Hm?” Minho looked at Yuri with shocked expression like he just realized from thinking about something. “It’s Victoria noona.”

“Why don’t you answer it?”

“Ah… yes.” Minho immediately answered the call. “Hello, noona.”

“Minho!” Victoria noona exclaimed happily. “I’m sorry for not supporting you. There is something I have to settle. So, how was it? Did you win the match?”

“Y… yes.”

“Congratulations! Then, why don’t we go out together?”

“Go out together?” Minho asked back. He didn’t seem too happy. “But… I’m with…”

Yuri mouthed to Minho, “It’s okay.”

“Don’t you have a free time for me?” Victoria asked.

Before Minho could reply to Victoria, Yuri mouthed again. “Don’t worry about me. I’m off. See you tonight, bye.” She waved her hand in the air before leaving.

Minho didn’t know how to react to this situation and he just stared at Yuri until she disappeared from the sight. He also didn’t want her to go but he didn’t know what to do.

Yuri walked alone towards somewhere that she also didn’t know. Truthfully, she was slightly disappointed. However, she kept reminding herself that Minho likes Victoria unnie. She didn’t want to force Minho and she didn’t deserve at all to get angry or jealous at them. So, she must control her feelings.

-------------

Sungmin just kept following Sunny behind her. The distance from each other was quite far. Sungmin tried to approach her but… “Yah! Keep yourself away from me about two… no, three meters!” she said angrily.

“Why? I also want to go home.”

“Yes, I know that but just keep yourself away from me about three meters!”

“Yes, as you wanted!” Sungmin replied and keep himself away from Sunny.

Out of a sudden, coincidentally, a dog around that place was barking which startled Sunny. “ARGH!” she shouted and ran quickly towards Sungmin. She leaned on him while holding his arms tightly.

Sungmin just laughed at Sunny. “Now, why did you come to me?” he asked sarcastically.

“Oh?” Sunny looked at Sungmin who was staring at her while smirking. She immediately let go of his arms and walked further away from him. She felt too embarrassed for what she had done.

“Anyways, thank you for the drink!” Sungmin had to shout in order to talk to Sunny.

“Wh... what did you mean?!” Sunny shouted back with pounding heart. Did he know what she had done?

“I saw you putting something in my locker!” Sungmin replied while smiling widely.

“Aish!” Sunny muttered angrily. How could he catch her when she was trying to put the water for him in his locker? She thought she had been enough careful.

“Sungmin oppa!” they could hear someone was calling for Sungmin from the back and it was Hara. “Oppa!” Hara grabbed Sungmin’s arm. “Let’s go out!”

“I’m sorry, I can’t. I have to send Sunny home first.” Sungmin refused Hara’s request.

Sunny replied in angry tone though she had tried her best to show that she wasn’t angry. “It’s okay, I can go home by myself.”

“No, let me send you first.” Sungmin interrupted.

“It’s okay. You can be with your girlfriend, I don’t mind.” Sunny replied with a serious expression.

“Oppa, she said it’s okay. Let’s go!” Hara persuaded Sungmin while shaking his arm.

“Hara, let me send Sunny first, okay?” Sungmin asked Hara.

“NO! I SAID IT’S OKAY!!! DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!” Finally, Sunny lost her temper. She hove a few deep breathes after shouting. Then, she immediately walked away angrily.

“Don’t you think it’s too over?” Sungmin asked worriedly.

“No, don’t worry. The bigger reaction she shows the better it be!” Hara tried to convince Sungmin that what they were doing right now wasn’t wrong. In fact, maybe next time, it would very useful even for Sunny.

--------------

As promised with Taecyeon to meet at the restaurant near at their school, Yuri was there while waiting for three of them. Just a few minutes after she arrived, Taecyeon also appeared. “Sorry, did you wait for long?” he said apologetically.

“No, it’s okay.” Yuri smiled. She looked around. “Where is Minho and Nickhun?”

Taecyeon looked hesitated to tell the truth to Yuri. However, he didn’t have other choice. “Actually, I lied to you. Minho and Nickhun didn’t know at all about this. I just want to go out with you alone, just the two of us.” He explained carefully.

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief. The angry expression started to form on her face.

“I… I’m sorry.” Taecyeon apologized.

“How dare you lie to me?!” Yuri asked angrily. Then, she just got out from the restaurant. She didn’t want to keep arguing with him.

Taecyeon chased her and grabbed her arm to stop her from going away. “Wait!”

“Let me go!” Yuri tried to escape from his hold but he just tightened his hold on her.

“I’m really sorry. I know it’s wrong but as I said before, I just want to go out with you.” He explained.

“Then, why did you lie to me?!” Yuri asked angrily. “I hate someone that cheated on me!”

“I don’t have other choice. I bet you won’t agree if I ask you to go out without Minho and Nickhun, right?”

“Well…” Yuri paused for a while. She didn’t know how to reply. Maybe Taecyeon was right. She was there because of Minho only. “But, still you can’t lie to me!”

“I have to! I have to… because I like you!” Taecyeon confessed to Yuri his true feelings.