Chapter 16

The Magicians of Love

Taeyeon ran towards him. Wooyoung followed Taeyeon as soon as he saw Taeyeon was running towards the man. “Minho!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

The man who was bestriding while playing with Princess, lifted his head up after hearing Taeyeon was calling for him. Then, he smiled at Taeyeon and stood up. “Oh, Taeyeon!” he greeted happily. Then, he hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn’t refuse his hug and just smiling happily in his embrace. Wooyoung looked angrily at them. Then, Taeyeon and Minho let each other go. “What are you doing here?” Minho asked Taeyeon.

“I’m also staying in this neighbor,” Taeyeon explained.

“Really?” he asked surprisingly. “So, auntie and uncle also stay here? Which one is your villa? I don’t see them for a long time. We also meet at school briefly, right?”

“No, it is only me who is staying here. Since I became a singer, I need to move to this neighbor.”

“Oh, yeah… I forgot. Since you live here, why don’t you pay me a visit?” Minho asked.

“I’m sorry. I also forget that you are also living in this neighbor,” Taeyeon apologized to him. “Oh!” she finally realized that Wooyoung was also with her. “This is Wooyoung. He is…” Taeyeon could not finish her words as Minho interrupted.

“Yes, I know him, a member of Super Boys.” Wooyoung who was annoying at Minho and Taeyeon when they talked continuously just now, was startled as Taeyeon introduced him to Minho. “Hello, my name is Choi Minho,” Minho introduced himself to Wooyoung while reaching his hand to shake hands with Wooyoung.

Nevertheless, Wooyoung was just looking at him thoroughly. “Wooyoung!” Taeyeon called Wooyoung slowly while elbowing softly his arm.

Then, Wooyoung slowly put his hand forwards, “I’m Wooyoung.” They shook hands.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you! I’m Taeyeon’s cousin,” Minho responded.

“He also is studying at the same school with us!” Taeyeon added. Wooyoung just nodded and gave a fake smile. “Actually, this is my dog,” Taeyeon said to Minho while pointing her finger to Princess.

“Oh, this is your new dog? It really looks like Princess,” Minho said.

“Yes,” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

‘Damn it! He knows about Princess! How can I lose to him?!’ Wooyoung thought.

“Thanks. Actually, I was looking for Princess,” Taeyeon added.

“You don’t need to say thanks. I just passed by and found Princess,” Minho explained.

“Let’s go!” Wooyoung said slowly to Taeyeon.

“Oh!” Taeyeon was a bit startled after hearing what Wooyoung said. “Ok, Minho, see you next time. Bye!” she said while waving her hand.

“Bye!” Minho replied. Then, Minho just bowed to Woyoung and Wooyoung bowed to him back meanwhile Taeyeon was lifting Princess up. Then, Wooyoung and Taeyeon walked away.

-----------

[In the restaurant, in the shopping complex]

Donghae and Yuri were eating. Yuri was eating quickly. Donghae was shocked as he saw Yuri was eating quickly. “You eat a very large quantity of food but your body still keeps slim,” Donghae said. Yuri was just giving Donghae a smile. “I want to ask you something but please answer it honestly.”

“What is it?”

“Do you really… really like me?”

“Of course! Why? You don’t believe it? You want evidence? You want me to kiss you once again?”

“What?!!! NO!!! I don’t want!” Donghae said in higher voice. Yuri just laughed looking at Donghae’s reaction. “Em… after this, I will send you home.”

“I still don’t finish shopping.”

“Still don’t finish?!!! You know, how much things you had bought?!!!”

“That’s just a beginning,” Yuri replied while smiling.

-----------

Taeyeon and Wooyoung were walking together to their villas. “Do you really close to him?” Wooyoung asked.

Taeyeon looked at Wooyoung. “Who?” she asked while raising her eyebrows. “You meant Minho?” Wooyoung nodded. “Not to close, but still okay. Why?”

“N… Nothing!” Wooyoung stuttered.

“Are you jealous?” Taeyeon asked to make a joke. She didn’t know how the words got out from .

“HUH?!!!” Wooyoung was very startled with Taeyeon’s question.

‘What am I doing?!!! I must be crazy!!!’ Taeyeon thought. “J… Just forget my question!” she replied bashfully. They continued to walk awkwardly.

After a few minutes later, finally, Wooyoung asked something to change the awkward atmosphere, “Is he famous at our school? I think I met him before.”

“Yes, he is the captain of our basketball team,” Taeyeon answered.

“He is the captain?!” Wooyoung asked surprisingly.

Taeyeon nodded. “You don’t know before?”

“I heard about him but never saw his face.”

---------

[At night, in front Yuri’s family villa]

“Thanks for everything,” Yuri thanked Donghae.

“You don’t need to thank me. I have said I come because of my mom, otherwise…”

“Yes! I know! Anyways, thanks.” Donghae just made a cool face while raising his eyebrow.

“From now, I will call you as Dong. It’s only me who can call you with that nickname because I’m your fiancée,” Yuri said.

“What?!! I don’t like that nickname!” Donghae replied angrily.

“I don’t care if you like it or not but I like it!” Yuri exclaimed.

“I want to go back!” Donghae gave up with Yuri’s stubbornness.

“Goodbye, Dong!”

“Don’t ever call me with that nickname again! This is our last meeting! Goodbye forever!” Donghae got in the car angrily. Then, he drove the car away. Yuri just stared at him.

“This is not our last meeting! We’ll meet again,” Yuri talked with smiling.

------------

[In front of Soshi Girls and Super Boys’ villa]

Onew was coincidentally saw Sunny and Taeyeon in front of Soshi Girls’ villa and ran towards them as they looked very worried.

“What are you guys doing here at night?” Onew asked.

“We are waiting for Jessica,” Sunny answered.

“Where did she go?” Onew asked.

“She said she wanted to go to her family house but now it’s already late, she still doesn’t back. I called her sister, Krystal to ask about her. Krystal said she already went home,” Taeyeon explained.

“And, she is walking alone.”

“Okay, I will look for her,” Onew replied. Then, he ran away slowly while looking for Jessica.

---------------

Jessica was walking alone at a lonely road. “It looks like there are no people here. So hot!” she said and then, she took off her coat and her black spectacles. Then, she continued to walk while bringing along her coat and black spectacles.

Meanwhile, not too far from where Jessica was, Onew was running slowly while looking for Jessica. Then, he stopped for a while to catch his breath and looked around and finally, he saw Jessica. Onew hove a relief sigh and then he looked at Jessica in astonishment as Jessica looked afraid. Onew turned his head towards what had been looking by Jessica all this time… it was a graveyard! Onew just smiled after he knew the reason why Jessica looked afraid. Then, he went to a big shady tree and hid behind it.

“Nothing will happen! Don’t afraid!” Jessica kept repeating that words to calm herself. After a few seconds later, Jessica passed by the tree that there was Onew behind it. Then, Onew approached Jessica slowly and quietly. After that, he touched Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica shouted as she was very shocked. “I’m sorry, I’m just passing by here! I will never disturb you! Please don’t do anything to me!!!” she said loudly and quickly while closing her eyes as she didn’t dare to see what was standing in front of her.

“Jessica, what’s up? This is me,” Onew replied.

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and she saw Onew was standing in front of her. “Oh, it’s you!” she hove a relief sigh while tapping softly her chest. “Why did you come to me quietly?! You scared me! I think…” Jessica paused.

“What are you thinking?” Onew asked while raising his eyebrow.

“I think… Don’t need to say! It scared me!”

“Okay… I want to go to the shop. You must walk to the villa carefully. I’m afraid that you will meet…”

“Onew, don’t say like that!” Jessica said angrily.

Onew laughed at Jessica. “Okay, okay! Goodbye!”

“Goodbye!” Jessica continued to walk to the villa. Onew didn’t go to the shop but he went to their villa by a shortcut. Then, Jessica turned her body to see Onew but Onew was not there. “Where is he? He walks so fast!” Jessica talked to herself. Then, she walked faster to the villa.

------------

“You already found her?” Sunny asked.

“Let’s get in!” Onew exclaimed.

“But, Jessica…”

“Don’t worry. She will be here soon.” Onew pushed them to force them entering the villa.

-----------

[In the Soshi Girls’ villa]

“I’m back!” Jessica exclaimed. As soon as Jessica looked at Onew, the coat and black spectacles that was held by her, was falling onto the floor. “Onew?!!!” Jessica shouted while pointing her finger at Onew. Onew was just smiling at Jessica widely. “Didn’t you go to the shop just now?!”

“No,” he replied while shaking his head. “I’m already here for a long time.” Sunny and Taeyeon looked at Onew in astonishment. Onew winked at them to give them a signal.

“So, what I was looking just now is… ARGHHH!!!” Jessica shouted loudly. Onew, Taeyeon and Sunny were laughing at Jessica meanwhile Jessica was shouting like she was going crazy.

----------

[The next morning]

Jessica just woke up from sleep. She looked tired and there were dark circles under her eyes. “Jessica, what’s wrong with you?” Sunny asked.

“You didn’t sleep last night?” Taeyeon asked.

“How could I sleep? As I closed my eyes, that incident came again. I kept thinking about ghost,” Jessica explained.

“Actually, what did you see last night, it was really Onew. We were lying to you.”

“WHAT?!!!” Jessica asked surprisingly.

------------

[At the Super Boys’ villa]

Jessica just opened Onew’s room without knocking it. Then, she walked quickly into Onew’s room. “Onew, why you did this to me?!” she kept nagging Onew without looking at him. “Arghh!!!” she shouted after she looked at him. She quickly turned her body towards the wall. Onew was shirtless and he was just wearing his jean. Jessica was very shocked. Her heart was beating faster. This was first time she saw his body.

Meanwhile, Onew slowly approached her. When he was standing behind her, he turned Jessica’s body towards him. Jessica was startled.  Onew approached Jessica closer and his two hands were leaning onto the wall with Jessica’s head between them. Onew looked at Jessica thoroughly while Jessica looked at him with her heart was beating faster. The distance between their faces was only 1 inch.

“W… Wh… Why?” Jessica stuttered.

“Why did you come?” Onew asked her calmly.

“W..Why di..did you… l…. lie to me?” Jessica asked while controlling her feeling. Then, Onew turned his body and took his cloth. He wore it. Jessica hove a relief sigh.

“I’m just kidding! I’m sorry,” Onew replied.

“Just sorry?! Can you see what happen to my eyes?! I could not sleep last night!” she scolded him.

“Okay, I’m really sorry.” Jessica was just pouting her lips. “You have taken a bath? It’s already 7.00 a.m. You’ll late to school.”

“Oh, right! I want to go back!” Jessica exclaimed.

-----------

[At the Ying Ye high school]

Super Boys were walking to their class. Suddenly, they heard someone was calling for Onew. Then, Onew, Donghae, Wooyoung and Sungmin turned their head towards the voice. There was a beautiful girl walking to them.

“She looks beautiful! Who is she?” Sungmin asked excitedly.

“Your girlfriend?” Donghae asked Onew.

“No. This is my first seeing her,” Onew replied while shrugging.

Then, the beautiful girl was standing in front of them. She had a short hair and a very beautiful eye-smile.

Hello! My name is Tiffany!” she introduced herself happily.

Oh… Hello!” Super Boys replied.

Who are you?” Onew asked.

-----------

IMPORTANT NOTES

The green words mean they talk in English. What I mean is all this time, they talk in Korean.(Just think that way)

Green words = English

Black words = Korean