Chapter 54

The Magicians of Love

Sunny was very shocked at first but as expected, she couldn’t resist his kiss too. She closed her eyes and returned his kiss.

Sungmin broke the kiss and stared at Sunny lovingly with a sweet smile on his face. “Do you like it?” He . She gave a glare while biting her lips to hide her smile. “Wow, you look so angry~” He kept teasing her which caused her to smile widely.

“Eh! I’m not finishing with you yet!” She tried to keep a strict face but obviously failed since she was too happy right now to be mad.

“Don’t worry about Hara.” Sungmin said calmly.

“What do you mean by that? Have you broken with her? Is she okay?” Sunny looked quite worried for Hara too actually.

“Oh~ you have some pity for her too?”

“Of course, I know how it feels. It’s so painful, you know?”

“Oh, really? It’s so painful to be without me?” Though they were discussing about Hara, eventually he would make fun of her again.

“Yah!” She gave him a glare. “Enough, enough. How about Hara?”

“Actually, from the start, we aren’t lovers.”

“Huh?” Sunny obviously looked confused with Sungmin’s explanation.

“She agreed to help me by being my FAKE girlfriend to make you jealous.”

“What?!” Sunny looked shocked as she never expected about that. “Geez…” She rolled her eyes. “It’s so immature!”

“Even how immature it is, you did get jealous, right?” She was speechless and Sungmin laughed at her. “But, seriously… you getting mad is so scaarryyy! Just because Hara kissed me, I think your jealousy could cause a typhoon due to your deep sigh!” She just bit her lips while raising her eyebrows, didn’t know what to respond to him. He took her hand while pulling her closer to him. “That’s why, from now on, I won’t make you sad and angry again. Just forget everything, the bad and painful memories of me and Hara.” He looked at her while smiling sweetly before pulling her into his embrace.

“So, that means you won’t hurt me because you are scared of me?” Sunny asked strictly.

“Yes.” He replied boldly.

“What?!” She sounded quite angry this time.

He let her go and touched her face gently with a sweet smile on her face. “Another reason is you are the only girl that I love. So, don’t be suspicious of me and be jealous again, get it?” All of a sudden, she burst into laughter. “What’s wrong?” He looked confused.

“I never saw you being like this!” She added while continuously laughing.

“Yah! You always ruined it when I’m trying to be cool!”

“Alright, alright! I’m sorry.” She hopped in into Sungmin’s embrace.

Sungmin’s eyes went bigger with Sunny’s sudden hug as he was worried about his arm. However, he managed to move his arm away in the nick of the time from being hit by Sunny. “Fuhh…” He hove a relief sigh. “Yah! Can’t you be gentler? You almost hit my arm!”

“Oh, really?! Does it hurt?” She asked in anxiousness while moving backward, releasing Sungmin from her hug.

However, Sungmin didn’t permit her to move backward and wrapped his uninjured arm around her waist tightly. “It’s okay. It doesn’t hurt at all.” He smiled widely. How could he feel hurt with Sunny in his embrace?

Sunny grinned before wrapping her arms around Sungmin.

-----------

It was still early in the morning but Yoona and Taeyeon came out from the own room at the same time without they realizing. They both stretched while yawning, still looking sleepy. Just then, they involuntarily looked at each other and laughed as ironically, they both did all the things in unison without any plan.

They heard a conversation which sounded like coming from the television. “Oh! Did you hear it?” Yoona asked while pointing to the living room where the television located was.

“Yes.” Taeyeon nodded. “Who didn’t turn off the television last night?” Yoona shrugged. They both decided to check it out.

“Good morrrrnnniiingggg!” Tiffany exclaimed in unusually over-excitement. She was watching television.

“Oh, Fany-ah! You woke up so early in the morning!” Yoona and Taeyeon could predict that Tiffany had woken up for long since she had dressed up beautifully like she was planning to go out.

“Is there something wrong with you? Why did you wake up so early?” Yoona asked.

“But, from your expression, we can tell that you are completely okay, there won’t be any wrong with you.” Taeyeon added.

“Nothing. Hyunjoong and I are going to go out.” Tiffany replied with a wide smile on her face.

“Oh… that’s why you look so happy. Seriously, have you fallen in love with him?” Yoona boldly asked.

“Eh~ that’s impossible!” Tiffany denied firmly. “How can I fall in love with someone else when I already have my boyfriend?”

“Why not? You always spend time with Hyunjoong and you haven’t seen your boyfriend for long who stay far, far, farrrr away from you!” Yoona explained.

“But…”

Taeyeon helped Yoona and didn’t give any chance to Tiffany to respond. “Ok, let’s say that love is not something which can be easily changed. But, who knows, Hyunjoong may be the REAL prince charming in your life.”

Yoona continued, “We aren’t talking rubbish but we’re talking about the evidence based on our observation. You look so happy and excited whenever you are going to meet him though he is your seatmates who you are going always to see every day. Just a simple sign like that can be strong evidence, you know?”

Tiffany was silent, thinking what her friends advised. Yes, somehow she thought what Taeyeon and Yoona said were right and honestly, she did feel guilty towards Mike. All of a sudden, she was startled by a call from her cell phone. She took a look at the caller’s name and she looked obviously shocked.

Yoona and Taeyeon showed some interest in knowing who was the caller for Tiffany to give such reaction. They both took a seat beside Tiffany on her left and right side.

H… hello?” Tiffany sounded quite nervous to answer the call.

Hi, babe!” A happy voice replied.

M… Mike, hi!” Tiffany replied and she was still in shock.  Yoona and Taeyeon looked at each other in shock and confusion too.

I really miss you!

Yes, m… me too.

Hey, why don’t you give me any call or even a message to me? You know how worried I’m?

I’m sorry. I… I’m really busy here.

Does that mean you have forgotten about me?

No, no, no! That’s not what I meant.

Or, do you see another guy?" Mike suddenly asked what were bothering Tiffany’s minds right now. She was speechless, didn’t know what to reply. Not too long after, Mike added while laughing, “Hey, don’t take it seriously. I’m just joking, okay? I keep my faith in you.

Tiffany still looked unsure. Though Mike trusted her completely, she was still sad and confused. Instead of feeling relieved, honestly, that made her felt guiltier.

Anyways, I have a surprise for you. I’m sure you will be very shocked and of course happy too.

What is it?” Tiffany tried to put off these bad feelings from her minds for a while and tried to sound happy and excited for his surprise.

I’m here!

What?” Tiffany looked confused.

Can you take me at the airport? I don’t know the direction to your apartment.

I don’t understand. What do you mean?

I’m at the airport right now. I’m in Korea!” He exclaimed excitedly.

WHAT?!!!” Tiffany shouted all of a sudden while unconsciously getting up from the sofa.

Ouch!” Both of Taeyeon and Yoona got shocked of Tiffany’s loud scream. “Fany-ah!” They rubbed their own ears.

Why did suddenly yell? You hurt my ears!

I… I’m sorry.” Tiffany was wondering what she should do right now. She never expected that Mike would come here to see her. How should she face this situation with Mike here?

Anyways, can you take me?

Ok.

Ok? Good! I’ll wait here. Please come faster. I really miss you, bye.

Bye.” Tiffany replied not as excited as Mike.

“Why? What happened? What caused you to shout like that?!” Yoona and Taeyeon kept asking Tiffany with full of curiosity.

“Mike is here, in Korea.” Tiffany informed, trying to show that she looked happy.

“Really?!” Yoona and Taeyeon asked in unison. “Wow, that will be really hard for you.”

“I really don’t know what to do now. Hyunjoong will come later and right now, I have to take Mike.”

“Anyways, I can’t wait to see your American boyfriend. He must be good-looking, right?” Instead, Taeyeon and Yoona looked excited to see Tiffany’s boyfriend.

“Yah! You guys ought to help me!” Tiffany reminded them.

“Sorry.” Taeyeon and Yoona grinned in embarrassment.

“I think it’s better if you take Mike right now and you just inform Hyunjoong to come to Super Boys’ villa.”

-----------

Since it was still early in the morning, Yoona and Taeyeon decided to cook for the boys too. Besides, Hyunjoong would come to Super Boys’ villa and he could take meal with them too. That would avoid him from keep asking the girls about Tiffany as they also didn’t know what to reply and weren’t sure whether Tiffany permit them to tell Hyunjoong the truth.

“Where is Jessica? Haven’t she woken up?” Yoona asked.

“You know, she won’t ever wake up this early even we tried to wake up her.” Taeyeon replied.

Yoona laughed. “That’s right. Nevertheless, we ought to try. We are going to cook at Super Boys’ villa. Who knows… she may be excited to see Onew.”

They both entered Jessica’s room. “Ah, yes… there she is, still sleeping soundly.” Yoona muttered while looking at Jessica who was immersed in her sleeping world.

“Jung Jessica! Jung Jessica! Wake up! Wake up!” Taeyeon and Yoona jumped onto Jessica’s bed, beside Jessica.

However, there was no response from Jessica. “Is she really just sleeping?” Yoona asked Taeyeon and slightly felt worried since she didn’t show any response though the condition was very noisy.

“You know… she’s sleeping like there’s no tomorrow.” Taeyeon explained. “Sica! Wake up! Wake up!” She shook Jessica’s body with a strong shake. Nevertheless, Jessica didn’t respond at all.

“Don’t you think there’s something wrong?” Yoona asked Taeyeon. Honestly, they both started to feel uneasy.

Taeyeon held Jessica’s wrist and felt her pulse while Yoona felt Jessica’s breath by placing her finger under Jessica’s nose. However, both of her pulse and breath were okay.

“Then, what should we do now?”

“I think it’s better if we inform the boys first before doing any action.”

“Woah!!!” Jessica suddenly shocked Taeyeon and Yoona.

“What is this?!!!” Yoona and Taeyeon yelled at Jessica for making them worried for no reason. “You really scared us!”

Jessica just gave a silly grin. “Anyways, what did you do here?” She asked lazily while opening her eyes briefly.

“We decide to cook at Super Boys’ villa. Let’s go.”

“Cooking?” After hearing that word, she looked sleepier. “Hhmmm…” She paused and eventually closed her eyes and her head fell on the pillow back.

“Hey, you should at least give your answer!” Taeyeon wake up Jessica back. “Do you want to go with us? It’s not good to sleep too much, let’s go!”

“I don’t want to!” Jessica shook her head and closed her eyes back.

“Sica! Wake up!” Yoona and Taeyeon pulled both of Jessica’s arms to force her getting up. However, Jessica kept insisting to stay at her bed.

“Don’t you want to see Onew?” Yoona asked, trying the best solution she could think.

“Onew?” Jessica suddenly opened her eyes widely. “Let’s go!” She exclaimed with a sparkle in her eyes.

“Ceh!” Taeyeon and Yoona rolled their eyes.

---------

“Minho, Minho.” Minho could hear a gentle voice who was calling for him while shaking his shoulder softly. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled widely at the glance of Yuri. “Good morning.” Yuri gave a sweet smile. He got up, immediately pulled Yuri into his embrace and hugged her tightly. “Oh!” She looked very shocked with his sudden and rush hug. “Why?” She asked while letting out a chuckle.

“I miss you.”

“What?” She laughed. “Hey, isn’t that I was here all night?”

Minho let her go and held both of her hands. “Honestly, I was still scared that you might think about not seeing me again.”

Yuri smiled. “Don’t worry. I have put that thoughts far far faaarrrrr away from my minds, okay?” She patted his cheeks.

“Promise?” Minho asked.

“Yes!” They made the promise with their pinky finger. “Now, it’s time for you to wash your face.” She brought a basin of water and put it on the table.

“I…”

Before Minho finished his sentence, Yuri cut him off. “Yes, I know. I’ll wash your face.” She sat at the side of Minho’s bed.

Minho laughed in happiness. “Great! As time goes by, you became more understanding about me.” He patted her head like a little girl.

She took a hair clip and put it on his bang to make it easier to wash his face. “Aigoo, really cute!” She exclaimed.

“Hey, it’s embarrassing to wear this.” He was just about to take it off.

“Don’t take it off. I can wash your face easily if you wear that. Besides, you look cute.”

“It’s yours?”

“Hm.” Yuri nodded.

“Alright.” He agreed to wear it. “As long as it’s yours, I don’t mind. Yours is mine and mine is yours.”

She burst into chuckle. Every time his cheesy side appeared, she would feel very happy though sometimes, it would be quite embarrassing if others hear him.

She took a towel and moisture it in the water before wiping Minho’s face gently. He just stared at her face with a wide smile as he was dying in happiness. After that, Yuri used a dry towel to wipe Minho’s face.

“Ok!” Yuri exclaimed while staring at Minho with a satisfied smile. “You look better and finer now.” She patted his cheeks. She got up and took a new shirt for Minho. “Now, it’s time for you to change your shirt.” She gave him the shirt but he didn’t take it. “Why?”

“I can’t move. How can I…”

“You can change here. I’ll wait outside.”

“Then, why don’t you help me to change it?”

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief.

“Isn’t that you like it?” Minho .

“W… wh… wha… WHAT?!” She unconsciously raised her voice. It seemed like she was caught for something that she wanted to hide.

Minho just let out a teasing laugh. “This is your chance.”

“What chance?! Hey, listen here. I’m not ert, okay?”

“Then, prove it! Changing my shirt won’t affect you at all if you aren’t a ert, right?”

“Ok!” Yuri accepted his challenge confidently or actually, she was challenging herself to not show obviously that she did like to see his hot six packs. She opened the buttons of Minho’s shirt but she turned her head to other direction, avoiding from seeing Minho’s body.

“Don’t you have to prove it? Why don’t you look here?”

“You asked me to change your shirt, not to see your body.” Yuri replied, still insisting to not look at him. After the buttons were opened, Yuri took off Minho’s shirt. All of a sudden, Minho cupped Yuri’s face and turned her head around, facing him. Yuri’s eyes went bigger as her stare was on Minho’s body.

“Your cheeks turned red. You really like it, right?” Minho smirked.

“Of… of course not!” She denied though her body showed the reaction obviously.

“Hah! How long do you think you can lie?” Minho whistled happily.

“Yah!” Yuri hit Minho’s chest and of course, she would touch his bare skin since he was shirtless.

“See! See! See!” He pointed to her. “You even touched my chest. And, now, do you still dare to say that you don’t like it?” He kept teasing her.

“What is this?!” She gave him a glare while he just let out a laugh. She took the new shirt and put it on Minho. She took off the hair clip on his bang and corrected his hair. “Wow, you look really handsome now.” She said happily while correcting his collar.

Minho rested both of his arms on Yuri’s shoulder and looked straight into her eyes. She looked at him back while raising her eyebrows. “Thank you.”

A frown could be seen on Yuri’s face. “Just that?”

“Then, what do you want?”

“I don’t know too.” She pouted her lips as it seemed like she was sulking.

“You don’t want anything as a reward? Ok, that’s better.” He still couldn’t stop teasing her.

She suddenly took off Minho’s arms from her shoulders and got up. “Hmph!” She stared at him angrily. Instead of being scared, Minho just stared at her back while smiling as he really thought that her angry face was very cute. “You just smile?! Ok, goodbye! I want to take my meal at the cafeteria!” She said angrily before walking away.

Minho quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards himself. “Ok, ok. I’m sorry.” Yuri still looked at him with angry face. “Please forgive me?” She folded her arm and sighed. Minho’s lips suddenly curled up like he had gotten an idea how to reduce Yuri’s anger. “OH!!!” He exclaimed while touching his chest.

“Why? Why?” Yuri asked in worry. “It hurts?”

“Not.”

Yuri looked relieved and she changed her expression to angry again. “’Then, what are you doing?”

“I just feel something in my body.”

“What?”

“You sent me a telepathic message. This is what you want, right?” He gave her a kiss on her lips.

“What the…” She pouted her lips.

Minho smiled. “Come here.” He asked her to sit on the bed beside him. He wrapped his left arm around Yuri’s waist. “It’s time for me to take care of you.”

“Huh?”

Minho took a bread which was located on the table. “You haven’t eaten, right?” He opened the wrapper. “Ahh…” He asked Yuri to open .

She smiled widely before taking a bite. “Then, how about you?”

“Don’t worry about me. You have taken care of me since last night. You must be tired, right?” He wrapped his arm around her tighter and rested his head on her shoulder.

“Nope. I’m not tired at all. How can I be tired when I have you by my side?” Yuri leaned on Minho comfortably. “Anyways, you should eat too. Here.” Yuri asked Minho to open his mouth and he took a bite of the bread.

“Oh, really delicious! With you in my embrace, it tasted more delicious!” Yuri chuckled.

“Oppa!” There was suddenly a small girl running into Minho’s ward which shocked them. “Oh, oppa?” That guy pointed at Yuri and Minho in confusion but she seemed happy.

Minho let go of Yuri while Yuri sat properly on the bed. “J… Jooyeon-ah! What are you doing here?”

“I want to see oppa. Is oppa okay?” Jooyeon came closer.

“Yes, I’m fine.” Minho smiled.

“Pretty unnie!” Jooyeon ran towards Yuri and Yuri squatted down to give a hug to Jooyeon. “Unnie, I really miss you!”

“Yes, unnie miss you too.” Yuri patted Jooyeon’s head.

“Jooyeon-ah, who are you coming with?” Minho asked as he was still confused how Jooyeon could be here on this time by herself.

“With her.” Jooyeon pointed to the door. There was a girl who was coming into the ward. Yuri and Minho looked at her.

------------

Yoona and Taeyeon were busy preparing the breakfast for all of them. Jessica who didn’t do anything or precisely didn’t have permission to do anything in the kitchen was very bored. Then, she walked into the kitchen and finally, she could cut some of the vegetables after her help had been refused by Taeyeon and Yoona many times.

Taeyeon walked closer to Jessica to check what she was doing. “Yah, it’s too thick! Do you want to kill everybody?”

“Yes, I got it, I’ll do better! You have become more ahjumma-like, Taengoo-yah!” Jessica muttered.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“You really…” Taeyeon paused while elbowing Jessica and then, they both started laughing together.

Jessica finished cutting all the vegetables and of course not by herself but with the help of Taeyeon. “Ok, we are done. What shall I do now? Is there any else?”

“I think the food will be ready soon. Why don’t you wake up Onew?”

“Ok!” She exclaimed excitedly before running towards Onew’s room. She knocked the door. “Onew, can I enter?” There was no response from him. So, she decided to enter his room. “Oh, he’s still sleeping.” She smiled and walked closer to his bed. She sat at the side of the bed. “Onew.” She shook his body. “Onew?” Nevertheless, he was still asleep soundly. She gave a sweet kiss on his forehead.

Finally, Onew opened his eyes. He smiled widely looking at Jessica.

“Oh, you are awake now?” Jessica raised one of her eyebrows.

“You know how long I have been waiting for that?” He wrapped his arms around Jessica and rolled her over. She ended up lying down on the bed, in Onew’s embrace.

Jessica seemed very shocked and stared into his eyes. Onew replied her stare and then, he gave a kiss at her nose. She chuckled, obviously she was very happy that he had become more romantic.

“You have really changed a lot now.” She touched his cheek softly. He smiled widely and then, slowly his smile disappeared and he closed his eyes. It seemed like he was going to sleep back. “Hey, you should wake up now!” She cupped his face and shook it gently.

“Emm…” He shook his head while pouting his lips. “I want to sleep a bit more.” He wrapped his arms around Jessica tighter. She let him slept and she enjoyed staring at his baby face with a happy smile on her face.

----------------

Yoona entered Donghae’s room to wake him up. As expected, he was still sleeping soundly and all part of his body was covered with a blanket except his head only which could be seen. She came closer and sat at the side of the bed. She caressed his hair while smiling and he looked very cute.

Honestly, this was the first time she came into his room when he was still sleeping because usually, he was the one who sneaked into her room. She finally understood why he liked to sneak into her room so early in the morning. Seeing the person you love sleeping like this, made you immersed in the world of happiness.

Suddenly, she could see a frown on his face. “Donghae, are you okay?” She asked but there was no response. “Donghae…” She shook his shoulder gently.

“Yoonhee…” Donghae suddenly mumbled but Yoona could hear it clearly.

“Yoonhee?” Yoona also started frowning.

“NOOO!!!” Donghae’s scream occupied the space in his room and he immediately got up. He saw Yoona and quickly hugged her. “I’m very glad to know you are here.” He hove a relief sigh. It seemed like he was having a nightmare.

Yoona was aware that Donghae was shirtless right now as she could feel his bare skin. However, that was not important right now. She couldn’t stop thinking about the girl whose name was mentioned by Donghae just now.

“Hang on, hang on.” She escaped from his embrace. “Who is Yoonhee?”

“Oh, Yoonhee?” Donghae looked obviously nervous though he tried to hide it. “Well… I just had a dream. It’s not important thing. Don’t take it seriously, okay?”

“I said, who is Yoonhee?!” Yoona repeated in louder voice.

“She… she… It’s Lee Yoonhee! Don’t you know her? The artist from my company…”

“Then, why were you dreaming about her?” Yoona didn’t show any sign that she would accept that answer.

“She… well…” Donghae touched his ear while bowing his head.

“Are you lying to me?! Lee Donghae, I’m warning you…”

Donghae immediately cut Yoona off in anxiousness. “Alright, alright. I’m sorry. I… I… will explain to you. She… she is… Park Yoonhee… my… my first love.”

“WHAT?!” Yoona looked very mad at the words of first love. She took a deep breath. “Ok, I get it.” She got up and walked away.

“Yoona, wait! I’ll explain! That’s not what you think.” However, Yoona ignored him and walked out from his room. “Yoona!” He got up too, wanting to chase after her but stopped immediately after realizing that he only had a pants on. “Aish!” He sighed in anger.

---------------

“What’s wrong? Anything happened?” Taeyeon asked Yoona after she could sense there was something wrong with Yoona’s expression.

“Nothing.” Yoona denied.

“Are you sure?”

She forced a smile. “Yes.”

“Have you woken up Donghae?”

“He’ll be here soon.”

“Please watch the food in the kitchen. I want to call Wooyoung. He’s not in his room. So, I think he is jogging right now.”

“Yes, I get it.” Taeyeon came out from Super Boys’ villa. Yoona was just cleaning the kitchen silently and she still looked mad and disappointed. She couldn’t stop thinking about that girl, Donghae’s first love. She wondered if Donghae had started to feel something back towards her or the worst is that they had been together as lovers back.

Donghae came out from his room and walked cautiously into the kitchen, checking if she was still mad. He really hoped that she won’t think nonsense about it.

“Y… Yoona.” He cautiously called but as expected, she won’t respond to his call which meant she was still mad. He came closer to her and gave a sudden back hug.

“Let me go.” She replied strictly.

“Yoona-yah, don’t be like this… I…”

“I said, let me go!” She replied louder.

She had never been angry like this which scared Donghae. He didn’t have other choice except to obey to her. However, he didn’t have any intention to give up. He turned her around by her shoulders. She looked at him angrily and was just about to open to say something. “Sshh! Listen first!” He put his index finger at her lips. “About Yoonhee… actually, I was having a dream. In my dream, I was getting married…”

She cut him off. “Getting married?!” Obviously, those words had increased her anger.

“Hang on, hang on! I’m not finishing it yet. I was getting married of course with you but suddenly, I saw the bride was Yoonhee. That’s why, I shouted and was awake, remember?”

Yoona looked hesitated. Though his dream was a bit strange, she still thought it might be true because dream is a dream, everything is possible in the dream. However, when she recalled that he was lying at first about who was Yoonhee, she couldn’t accept his excuse. “Are you lying to me again?!” She looked straight into his eyes.

“What lying?! Of course not!” He denied.

“You lied to me before and there’s high possibility you lied to me again.”

“Y… yes… that’s right, I lied to you before but this is the truth, I really dreamt about this!”

Suddenly, they heard someone pressed the bell. “I’ll think about it later.” She replied coldly before walking away from him.

He grabbed her wrist. “No! We have to solve it right now. I want your answer for this problem right now! Please don’t avoid it, you will drive me crazy!” He said desperately.

“Give me some time.” She took off his hand on her hand. “I’ve to see who is coming.” She walked to the door and opened it. She tried her best to change her mood after seeing Hyunjoong. “Oh, hi! Please come in.”

“Thank you.” Hyunjoong smiled and followed Yoona, entering the villa.

“Hyunjoong! Come, have a seat.” Donghae tried to be friendly too though his minds were really miserable right now.

“Thanks.” Hyunjoong beamed at Donghae as he took a seat in front of Donghae’s, at the dining table.

“Since you are here, let’s have breakfast.”

“That sounds great.” Hyunjoong accepted the offer. “Yoona.” Yoona stopped walking and looked at him while raising her eyebrows. “Where is Tiffany?”

“Oh… she…” She was hesitant whether she should tell the truth or lying. “Didn’t Tiffany tell you something?”

“No. She just asked me to come here first because she has something to do.”

After hearing that, she thought it was better to hide the truth since Tiffany didn’t tell him yet. It would make worse if he knew from other person. “Actually, I’m not sure too where does she go. Anyways, don’t worry too much, she’ll be here soon.”

“Ok, thanks.” Hyunjoong smiled.

Yoona took two bowls and put the food into those bowls. She walked back to the dining table. She put one of the bowls in front of Hyunjoong and the other one beside Hyunjoong. Then, she took a seat beside Hyunjoong. “Let’s eat.” She said to Hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong pointed towards Donghae as he was confused why Yoona only took two bowls. Donghae asked and he sounded quite mad. “Then, how about me?”

“Don’t you have your hands and legs? You can take it by yourself.” She replied coldly.

“Then, how about Hyunjoong?” Donghae kept arguing with Yoona. He couldn’t stand with it anymore. He didn’t care anymore even there was Hyunjoong with them right now.

“He is our guest!” Yoona slightly raised her voice as she became angrier because Donghae started acting childish.

“Excuse me…” Hyunjoong interrupted them cautiously. “Are you guys having a quarrel?”

“No!”

“Yes!” Yoona and Donghae replied in unison but gave completely different answer.

“What?” Hyunjoong asked in confusion.

“Don’t care about him. He is out of his minds right now.” Yoona said to Hyunjoong while glaring at Donghae.

“What did you say?!” Donghae asked her angrily.

However, Yoona just ignored it and she just talked to Hyunjoong. “Taeyeon and I made the food. Have a taste of it.”

“Ah, y… yes…” Hyunjoong forced a smile. Honestly, he did feel awkward to be between the argument of Donghae and Yoona.

“Im Yoona, I’m talking to you.” Donghae stared at Yoona. She just ate her food. “Hey!” He gently kicked her foot to get her attention.

Yoona just moved her foot without giving any of her attention to Donghae. “How is it?” she asked Hyunjoong about the food.

“It’s delicious.” He replied but he couldn’t eat properly unless both of Donghae and Yoona solved their argument.

“YAH!!! IM YOONA!!!!!!!” Donghae yelled all of a sudden. His scream occupied at the every space of the villa.

“Omo! It startled me!” Yoona was very shocked as she sat in front of him. She felt like there were two loud speakers near her ears.
She patted her chest while heaving a relief sigh. “What the hell?!” She scolded him.

“I think it’s better if you solve your problem first. I’ll leave you guys here.”

“You can sit here.” Donghae said to Hyunjoong as he got up. “Let’s go.” He grabbed Yoona’s wrist and forced her to follow him.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” Yoona tried to fling off Donghae’s hold but it was just too tight. He brought her into his room.

Hyunjoong just smiled seeing the argument between Donghae and Yoona. That reminded him to Tiffany and especially now when he was left alone. He really wondered what was so important about the thing that she was doing right now.

---------------

Taeyeon looked for Wooyoung around the area of the villas. She smiled. “Oh, yes. There he is!” However, she suddenly stopped when spotting there was a girl with him.

“Can you give me your autograph?” That girl asked Wooyoung.

“Oh, sure.” He beamed at her and took the paper and pen that had been prepared by that girl. “Here.” He gave her back the signed paper and the pen.

“Thank you.” Wooyoung nodded with a smile on his face. “Oppa is really good-looking.” She gave a compliment and gave him a hug.
“Oh…” Wooyoung looked quite shocked. He didn’t know what to do and just accepted her hug.

That girl let go of Wooyoung. “Thank you once again.” She gave a bow in excitement. “Bye, bye!”

“Ah, y… yes…” Wooyoung gave a forced smile. After that girl leaving, he looked to the front, walking to the villa. “Oh, Taeyeon-ah.” He stopped walking of the glance of Taeyeon who was observing him.

‘I’m not mad, I’m not jealous, I’m open-minded person.’ She reminded herself. After calming down, she smiled and walked towards Wooyoung. “Hi!” She greeted him happily like there was nothing happened.

However, Wooyoung was worried that there might be misunderstanding. So, he tried to explain, “That girl is…”

“It’s okay. I can accept that. I’m a cool girl.” Taeyeon immediately cut him off while beaming at him. She didn’t want to show that she could be jealous too since she was the one that always scolded him for being jealous. However, she couldn’t deny that she was very mad right now after seeing that girl gave a hug to Wooyoung.

“Oh… that’s great.” Wooyoung forced a smile. Honestly, he didn’t expect Taeyeon’s reaction was like this and he did feel disappointed as for him, being jealous as the sign of that person loves you.

All of sudden, Taeyeon’s phone was ringing. She took her cell phone and took a look at the caller’s name. Her eyes went bigger and she seemed quite happy because it was DBSK’s Junsu. She thought it was the right time. As she was angry, she decided to take the revenge. She wanted Wooyoung also being jealous.

“Oh, hello. Junsu oppa!” Taeyeon greeted Junsu in excitement.

“Junsu? DBSK’s Junsu?” Wooyoung asked Taeyeon. She just gave a nod as a reply but stared attentively at Wooyoung to see his reaction.

---------

In case, some of you have forgotten about this since I haven't use it for long.

IMPORTANT NOTES

The green words mean they talk in English. What I mean is all this time, they talk in Korean.(Just think that way)

Green words = English

Black words = Korean