Chapter 14

The Magicians of Love

“Hey!!! Don’t be playful during this time! We need to think a method to stop this wedding arrangement!” Donghae yelled.

“Who said I be playful?” Yuri said while raising her eyebrow. “I’m serious.”

“Hish!!!” Donghae yelled. He walked out from the room angrily and Yuri was just staring at him while laughing.

-----------

Donghae walked by the roadside while wearing his cap to protect his identity. “Donghae! Donghae! Wait for me!!!” Yuri shouted while waving her hand in the air.

Donghae stopped walking and turned his body towards Yuri. Yuri stopped running and was still trying to catch her breath. She smiled as Donghae was standing in front of him. “Why?! Why?! Why?!!!” Donghae asked her angrily while looking at Yuri, who was still in out of breath.

“Don’t leave me,” Yuri replied.

“So, what you want me to do? You want me to stay with you who have a crazy mind?!”

Yuri just ignored what Donghae said. “Why are you wearing a cap? Trying to act cool?” Yuri said while taking off the cap from Donghae’s head with her hand.

“HEY!!!” he shouted angrily. “Give it back to me!”

“Why?” she said while hiding the cap behind her body.

“Yuri! I give you a warning! Please give it back to me!” he shouted with his outstretched hands. Everyone who was passing-by started to realize about the presence of Donghae.

“He is a member of Super Boys!”

“Donghae! Donghae! Donghae!!!” They started to come closer and as time went by there were many people come closer. Donghae just was starting his step to run away.

“Who is she?” Donghae’s fans kept asking that question to each other while looking at Yuri.

“Miss, you are Donghae’s girlfriend?” a fan asked.

“Huh?!” Yuri asked surprisingly while raising her eyebrow.

Donghae ran back to Yuri after he heard the fan asked a question to Yuri. “Let’s go!” he said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

“Why?!” she asked surprisingly while she being forced by Donghae to follow him. Donghae just ignored Yuri and pulled her to force her to run away with him. After a few minutes later, Donghae stopped running after he made sure there were no person surrounding them. “W… Why suddenly we ran away?” Yuri asked but she was still in out of breath. Donghae didn’t answer as he was also still catching his breath. “Why when we are together, we always need to run away?”

“We don’t need to do this if it was not because of your stupid attitude!!!” he yelled.

“I don’t understand… Why people always look like they were going crazy after they saw you?” she replied while raising one of her eyebrow as she was thinking.

“Hish!!! I’m a singer! That’s why I need to protect my identity!!!” he yelled then walked away. Yuri slowly followed him. When Donghae looked back to Yuri, Yuri stopped walking. He looked at her angrily and Yuri just showed him a cool face. Then, he continued walking and as he walking, he knew Yuri was following him. “HEY!!!” Donghae yelled as he burst into angry. “Don’t follow me!”

“Who are following you?” Yuri replied.

“Is there anyone else here beside you and me?!”

“I’m not following you.”

“If so, please kept your distance from me about 3 meter, understand?!!!”

“Why I must listen to you? This area was not yours. Everyone could use it without your permission.”

Donghae could not stand with Yuri anymore and he just walked away quickly. Then, he turned his body back, searching for Yuri to make sure she didn’t follow him anymore but she was not there. “So weird!” he said to himself as his head moved and looked for Yuri.

“Donghae!” Yuri exclaimed from behind Donghae.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” he said surprisingly as he was startled.

“Looking for me?” she said proudly.

“W… Why should I?” he stuttered as he denied what he had done. “Okay, I want to go back now so please don’t disturb me again!”

“If you leave me here, I’ll tell your mom.”

“You can tell her right now! I don’t care!” he said while walking away. ‘What if my mom hurt Yoona after she knows about this?’ Donghae thought as he was walking.  Then, he stopped and walked back to Yuri. Yuri looked at him happily. “I… I have changed my mind. Please don’t tell my mom.” Yuri just laughed at Donghae. “So, what you want to do now?” Donghae asked.

“Em…” she said while thinking. “Actually, nothing! I want to go back. Bye!” Then, she turned her body and walked away. After a few steps, she stopped. Donghae was shocked as she stopped walking. He wondered what she wanted to do more. Yuri turned her body back to Donghae and started walking towards him.

“Wh… What you want to do more?” Donghae asked nervously as she came closer to him and he move backwards a few steps without he realized about it as he was afraid that Yuri would kissed him once again.

Finally, Yuri was standing in front of him. He looked at her nervously. “I forgot!” Yuri exclaimed while putting Donghae’s cap onto his head. “Bye!”

Then, Yuri walked away. Donghae hove a relief sigh. “Only her face is beautiful, but her attitude… hish!!!” he said while shaking his head. “She’s driving me crazy!”

------------

[The next day, in the morning, at Super Boys’ villa]

Outside the villa, Yoona was standing in front of the door while knocking the door.

Meanwhile, in the washroom, Sungmin was brushing his teeth and he heard the knock. “Can someone open the door?!” he shouted from the washroom as he thought maybe Donghae, Wooyoung or Onew were at the living room. Yoona knocked the door once again as there was no one coming to open the door. “Hish… Where is everyone?” he muttered. Then, he got out from the washroom to open the door awhile still brushing his teeth. Meanwhile, Yoona tried to open the door and the door was unlocked. Then, Yoona entered the villa.  Sungmin was startled as he saw Yoona unexpectedly. Because of that, Sungmin who was still brushing his teeth, was coughing as he was very shocked.

Yoona ran to him, “are you okay?” she asked worriedly.

“I… I’m o… kay,” he could not say properly as he was still trying to stop the cough. Yoona patted his back to help him. Then, his cough stopped. “You want to meet Donghae? He is in his room.”

“Okay, thanks!”

----------

[In Donghae’s room]

“Yoona!” Donghae exclaimed. Yoona sat down on the bed, beside Donghae. “Why did you come? You still feel not well?” Donghae asked her worriedly while touching her forehead with his palm.

“No, I’m okay,” Yoona said while giving a smile.

“So, why did you come?”

“There must be a reason if I want to meet my boyfriend?” Yoona asked.

“Not like that… Or you miss me?” Donghae asked happily. Yoona made a cool face while pouting her lips. Donghae smiled and put his hands around her. Yoona smiled happily as she was in Donghae’s embrace.

“I had transferred to another high school,” Yoona told Donghae.

“Really?” he replied surprisingly. “Which school?”

“Ying Ye high school, same as your school,” Yoona replied while giving a big smile.

“Oh! Great.” Donghae replied.

“But, we study in different class. I take another field,” Yoona explained.

“It’s okay, at least we are studying in same school, right?” Donghae said while looking at Yoona. Yoona nodded and smiled. Suddenly, Donghae’s hand phone was ringing. Donghae let Yoona go and answered the call. “Hello?” he answered the call.

“This is mom. Do you have time right now?” his mom asked.

“Em… Yes, I don’t have nothing to do right now. Why?”

“Great! Actually, I promised to Yuri that I will accompany her to go shopping but suddenly, I’ve got thing to do. So, why don’t you accompany her? Fetch her at her house at 10 o’clock. I will send her address through SMS.”

“But…” Her mom ended the call. “Hello?” There was no response. “Hello!”

“Why? What happened?” Yoona asked worriedly while looking at Donghae thoroughly.

“Nothing,” he lied. Donghae was thinking if he needs to go or not. Following his heart, he really didn’t want to go especially now, he was with Yoona. Donghae kept thinking that thing until he could not hear what Yoona said.

“Donghae?” Donghae still didn’t realize Yoona was calling for him. “Donghae!” she called again in louder voice.

“Y… Yes?” he stuttered.

“What actually happened to you?” she asked worriedly while looking at him.

“Huh? What do you meant? I’m okay.”

“Okay? Since you answered the call just now, you didn’t listen carefully what I said and you expression changed. Who called you actually?”

“Em…” Donghae’s hand phone was ringing once again but this time was a message. Donghae read the message and the message was contained Yuri’s address. Yoona also took a glance at the message. Donghae was shocked as Yoona also read. He was afraid of what the reaction that would be shown by Yoona.