Rescue operation~

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

 

  “What’s that?” we approached the cleanest thing here, the director’s door.

  “What the hell?! It’s just 19:15! They’ve already gone home?” I let a frustrated sigh.

  “Think about it~ They are oh-so-bossy-like.” Uki rolled her eyes.

  “Let’s see what that bodyguard says…” we practically ran because the smell was suffocating us. >.<

  “Umm…excuse me.” I tried to be nice once more.

  “Oh hey, y lady~” he smirked.

  “Sorry?” my jaw dropped.

  “Nothing~ Just wanted to talk to you more.” He came near me, almost touching my nose with his. “What do you think of a little date with me?” his pupils were dilated. I was a little scared, but I was more annoyed for sure. I grabbed his collar and shaked him hard.

  “If you don’t tell me where my baby is, I will personally take care of your company and the idiots who work here! So disgusting!” Do you think I needed to calm down? Me neither.

  “Ok, ok! It’s closed because all the animals were taken by their owners and some stupid-…” I punched him right in his face. A trail of blood made its way to his chin.

  “Stupid is you! Now TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE I CHOP YOUR ARMS AND BEAT YOU WITH THEM!” I tightened my fingers around his uniform.

  “A r-random dog managed to e-escape!” he said rapidly, fear could be read all over his face.

  “AND WHY DIDN’T YOU LOOK FOR HIM?!? HM?!”

  I was preparing another good punch, but Uki succeed in stopping me from killing the poor (heh, poor…) watchman.

  “Rimhyun! You’ll beat him later! I’ll help if you want me to, but now we need to find your dog!” she tried to calm me down.

  I let out another rough breath. “I’ll catch you! Mhm~ You’ll see who the idiot irresponsible here is!” I couldn’t take it anymore and turned around. “Come on, Uki, let’s go…” and continued to walk. Before I knew it I started to cry. She heard my trying-to-be-silent sobs and hugged me tightly.

  “Hey! Don’t cry! We don’t know where he is, but I’m sure he didn’t go too far. There’s still a BIG chance for him to be here.”

  “I-I know, but Seoul is an alien place for me. It’s going to take me forever to find my cute doggy!” I sobbed further.

  “Look, you’re not alone. You’re Super Junior’s friend now! I’ll call them and we’ll help ya, okay?” she let one arm around me and with the other took her phone out.

  “Donghae!” she exclaimed after 5 seconds of waiting which were years for me. “Take the others and help me and Rimhyun find her lost dog… we are at the airport, at the front gate…ok, we’ll just wait for you…his dog?...aish, all right! Just come already!” she sighed. “Why is it always me fighting with idiots?”

  “Tell me about it…but why Donghae?” I rose a brow.

  “…because he’s my boyfriend~” she smiled and her cheeks automatically turned pinkish.

  “Awww~ That’s so sweet! Omg, I want to see you two!” I bounced happily.

  “Oh no, you’ll have a lot of it. Trust me, everyone is complaining about us kissing and hugging in front of them. But we’re doing it unconsciously!”

  “Haha, cute!!”

  “UKIIIII~” we heard the same manly voice I heard when we were leaving to this…place -_-. Oh yeah, of course Leeteuk~ xD

  “Hey guys, this is Lee Rimhyun, our adorable neighbour.” She introduced me and winked.

  “Aigo~ Uki!” I blushed. “H-hi!” I smiled. “OH MY FISH! THIS IS THE CUTEST DOG ON EARTH…after m-mine~” I kneeled down and petted the fluffiest creature ever ^.^ .

  “Oh, hi~ She’s Choco and I’m Eunhyuk.” He extended his hand. I took it and shaked hands with him. That shine in his eyes… Damn, not the time to admire a handsome boy who stays next to you and his rap is killing your poor fangirl heart. -_-‘

  “Ok, we have to start our searching, which means we have to make pairs.” Uki said.

  “Well, these idiots can’t choose by themselves, so I’ll put them. Heechul with Hangeng, Donghae with Eunhyuk, Yesung and Ryeowook, Henry and Zhou mi, Sungmin and Shindong, Uki and Rimhyun because they already know each other aaand me with…Kyuhyun? Sorry for that!” Alex blushed. She is so cute :3.

  “No worries~” he assured her with a warm smile. Tshh, I bet they like each other…just saying~ :)

  “Let’s start! We will go in different directions and don’t forget to check your phones.” the leader talked. “And btw, I’m Leeteuk.” Aww, those dimples are cuter in reality! ^^

  “All right! 1, 2, 3, FIGHTING!” they all yelled in unison. Oh my… they were so unite, a real family. Boy, I’m so happy I’m in their ‘group’ now! ;___;

 

~Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.~ (A/N: Happy first change of P.O.V.! <3)

 

  Me and Donghae chose to go to the park since Choco was with us. Wow, so many lights! How didn’t I come here earlier?... Oh right, busy schedule…-sigh- But I’m lucky, right? –sigh again-  

  Why is it so quiet? I looked at Donghae who was looking for the dog. We looked nearly everywhere, but it was starting to get darker and darker with every step. Suddenly, Choco started to bark towards a certain direction. We switched glances and went straight there. The sound of a puppy in pain catched our attention.

  “Do you think it’s him?” Donghae asked.

  “There’s only one way to find out.” I pointed to the fence, on the other side.

  His cries were closer and closer to our ears as we got there. A big bush stopped us from walking. Donghae ripped the branches and gasped when he saw a dog EXACTLY like Choco (when she said he is like my baby I didn’t believe her O.o…) with his paw caught in between the twigs of the natural fence. He had a bloody ear and his fur was ruffled with dirt.

  “Oh no, poor thing!!!” he said in the verge of unleashing his tears. I quickly bound Choco, made sure she can’t go anywhere and took off my hoodie. I put it on Dust, Bask, Dusk?...I’m not sure of his name, but that’s not important…and we attempted to touch his paw, but he started to cry again. I bent down and relaxed him by petting at the base of his ears. I could feel him stopping under my touch. I smiled and his tail began to move up and down. Donghae, the smart fish, went behind him and destroyed the stupid fence. Dusk jumped in my lap and I put a stick on his leg, bandaging it with a thread.

  “Good boy~” the smile never left my face. “Donghae, can you take Choco and call Uki?” he nodded.

  “Okay, I’ll bring you to Rimhyun.” At the hearing of his owner’s name, his tail was literally punching me.

  “Auch, don’t yell in my ear!! Call the others and tell them we found Dusk and to come safely to the van.” Hae put his phone back and stared at me.

  “What?” I asked and cocked a brow.

  “You look so cute with her dog in your arms. I think she’s so pretty~” he laughed.

  “Do you have a death wish or something? I barely know her! Sure she’s cute, but still…”

  “Yeah, yeah, if you say so~” he smirked.

  “Oh shut up!” I laughed and blushed a little.

  We made it to the van faster than them because the park was really close to the airport. After 3 minutes of waiting, I heard a scream.

  “AIGO! DUSKY!!!” Rimhyun started to cry.

  “No touchy!” I said. She looked at me, ready to yell at me, but I cut her qiuckly. “He has a broken paw.” and showed her the stick I’ve put there.

  “Oh my…” she had teary eyes. “I am so grateful to you, Eunhyuk” she whispered. “I am so paying you!”

  “Oh no no, you’re not! I’ve just saved him because I love animals and he looks so much like my Choco, which made me think that if my baby were in a situation like this I’d be broken!...so, don’t worry~” I reassured her with my gummy smile.

  “You’re a hero~” she hugged me carefully, as not to touch Dusk.

  “Now let’s wait for the others and let’s go to a vet because I’m afraid his paw really needs a check…”

 

 

A/N: Eyo~ What's up? What do you think of the picture? <3~ So this is my update for ya, I am so sorry i'll not be able to make updates more often because my school life is complicated, but i'll do my best! ^_^