The moving~

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

It’s raining. My clothes are wet and my anger is slowly washing away…Why I’m angry you may ask. Well, let’s say my parents want me to live in an apartment, on my own, and I hate being alone.

  “Don’t worry, darling! I’m sure you’ll have a lot of friends there. Are you sure you don’t want to stay right on the floor with-…Upsie~” I raise a brow.

  “…with? Come on, tell me! At least this is what you can do for me!” I cross my arms and look out of the window.

  “I can’t tell. It’s a surprise.” She smiles.

  “It better be a big one….” I glare, causing her smile to disappear. She sighs and pays the driver.

  We climb out in the windy weather. Gahh, I want home already! I wish I never grown up. I miss my old friends, my house and the park near it (that’s my favourite place). Even our annoying neighbour! She is old and she has 30 cats!!! The smell urgh…..you can feel it from a kilometer distance. My mother, being the caring type of person, always helps miss Catsie with food. Trust me, you don’t want to know how horrible is to have cat fur all over your clothes and bonus, you really need to take a looooong shower after that.

  We arrive at the airport. The rain is slowing down, but my feelings are still the same. Now I realize that my parents, like every family, don’t want their child to grow up. Nor do I. When I was little, like 10 years old, I always heard them arguing about the problem of money. A week before Christmas, I told mom I knew about Santa Claus and I didn’t want anything from them. She hugged me and said I deserve more and they will do everything to make me happy.

  Before I know, tears escape my eyes and for my luck, it starts to rain again.

  “Honey, are you alright?” she asks me with a worried expression. I smile and hug her tight. “I’ll miss you, umma! ” I cry harder.

  “Mommy will miss you too!”

  We’re like two idiots, in the middle of the airport, crying like we’ll never see each other again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I climbed in the airplane and started to look for my seat. It got me 5 minutes to find it and put my things there. Heh…In my left was the window –thanks mom- and in my right was a cute kid, probably 4-5 years old, with his grandma.

  The annoying voice of the pilot silenced everyone. I listened the instructions, well, I least I tried to. The ‘cute’ kid started to play STARCRAFT very loud…

  The airplane set its directions to Seoul. I put my earphones to stop the noise and pressed play to ‘Bonamana’ by Super Junior. You know, I’m an ELF~ Yeah, not the crazy type. ELFs are scaring the outta me sometimes O_O’, but I love them…they’re like my second family…my second world where I can escape from the rough reality and throw myself into without any remorse.

  When the MP3 played ‘My everything’ by Donghae, I started to think about what mom told me…Maybe she wants me to finally admit I’m old enough to live by myself. And about that surprise, hmpf! She knows I can’t wait!!

 

  The fly went well, except the Starcraft thing *laugh*. I found my luggage quickly and headed to a cab. I gave the address to the driver and made myself comfortable. The buildings were passing one by one, until we stopped at one of the biggest.

  “Here?!” my jaw literally dropped.

  “Yes. Impressed?” the driver smirked and told me how much to pay. He helped me carry my bags and I thanked him politely. He left and I practically ran to the elevator. The numbers were flushing at me, hah, that didn’t calm my nerves. I must admit that I was excited about moving. I like new things, but if I’m alone, then no, thanks.

  “DING” the elevator exclaimed happily. I quickly pulled my lugguage out and searched for my door. Hmmm, strange~ There is just my door and another one next to mine…W-w-w-wait…t-this is…SUPER JUNIOR’S DORM!?!?!?

   OMG I’LL KILL MOM! How is that a surprise? She just wanted to keep that as a secret…this can’t be a secret…or something real.

   I slowly made my way to the door…. I touched it and smiled to myself.

   “Ouch!” I’m not dreaming. Ok, breathe in, breathe out~ Keep calm and call umma TO YELL AT HER…..before I go in because I heard noises from inside too and I’m not ready to face them >.< I think I’d just faint!!!

   I entered the apartment and again my jaw droped. The hallway was lined with a floral pattern with many shades of pink and beige. It was amazing!!

   “Beep,beep,be-…Hello?” mom’s voice virused my ears again.

   “WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS AS A SECRET? HM?”

   “Honey, I thought you’ll be happy realizing what I’ve done for you…” oh, I can see her pouty face right now. Why am I so kind?

  “Ok, I must confess that I’m super-mega-extra-ultra happy to be here, but….urgh, I’m already homesick.” I cried.

  “Come on, trust me, you will be fine!”

  “Last time I trusted you, I got into an accident with dad’s food.” I said in an amused tone.

   “Hey, I didn’t know our cat likes to run through the kitchen.” she laughed at the memory.

   “I’m sure you loved to see me grabbing my , cursing and run after him with a broom.” I laughed. “I’ll call you later, mom. Bye~”

   “Bye, darling~”

 

A/N: Hi there~ Merry Christmas to all of you reading my first chapie ^.^ This photo isn't mine, credit to the owner* Waahh that building is woderful...hope that sometimes i can go there >.> I'd be so happy~ Tshh, just random wish....Anyways, thank you for spending your time reading MY soon-to-be-good story, hehe :P Good night~