Ice cream?

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

  “Arrrf~”…Dusk’s bark was playing in my head. Aish, I just wanted to go there and take my boy home! Joon called me and said that he wants to keep him one more day. Man, I love this dog more than anyone can imagine.

  Alright, I became annoying, right? *laugh* Sorry~ Let’s just go and grab some chips and my favourite magazine ^^. Oh, a newspaper too! I have to find a job >.<. My parents help me with money while I’m finding a good one.

  On my way to the shop I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and found a pair of brown eyes looking at me.

  “Hey!” I smiled.

  “Hi~ I thought…if you want to come with me to eat some ice cream and show you the town?” the handsome guy asked me, showing his signature smile.

  “Yeah. Why not?” I responded without hesitation. “Oh, Siwon! I’ll just buy the newspaper and come back.”

  “Alright, see you in front of the dorms.”

 

 

  “Ready?” he approached me in a charming manner.

  “Yup! Let’s go~”

  Siwon offered me his arm and at first I wasn’t sure what to do, but took it anyway and giggled like a crazy fangirl I am. He just smirked and drag me to random places.

  “Wanna eat some ice cream? My treat.” He looked at me, like wanting me to say yes. His appetite was too obvious. (A/N: When I read this the second time, I realized it sounds erted, but you can think whatever you want xDD Jk~ I know there are some ert ELFs out there, so….yeah *blushes and hides*)

  “Yes~” I responded cutely. “But it’s alright, you don’t have to pay. It’s just ice cream.” I rolled my eyes.

  “Yeah, but I am the guy. Besides, I was the one to invite you, so…”

  “…Ok~” what to say? Free ice cream and Siwon from Super Junior. What do you want more? xD

  “You know, Eunhyuk’s girl, Choco, is the same breed as your dog.” He started a conversation.

  “Awww~ I know.” I stick my tongue out. “She’s the cutest with that fluffy fur! You can’t stop caressing her! It’s like a drug or somethin’.” I laughed.

  “Heh, Eunhyuk is very protective. But if it’s about the members, he let us pet her, but then he goes all ‘she’s old and tired and she needs space’ and we just obey him because we know how much he loves his dog…Well, maybe they will meet.” 

  “Hmmm…” I gave him a thoughtful look. “Aaaand~ Where we will put all the puppies?”

  “You really read my mind.”  He laughed.

  “Well, I think it’s a good idea.” I smirked, getting another bite from my vanilla-chocolate cone ^^.

  “Of course it is! I can talk with one of my friends. He loves puppies and other animals, and he has a store too. Of course, he will give you a percentage of earnings.”

  “Oh no, I don’t want money. I just want them to be happy, healthy and safe.” I chuckled awkwardly. “I think it’s a good idea and I’ve just got use to it already!”

  “I can talk with Eunhyuk, if you want.” He smiled.

  “Oh, it’s ok, oppa! I can do it myself.” ^_^

  “Wait…you just called me ‘oppa’?” his eyes widened.

  “Umm…yes? I try to learn Korean more. And I call a guy ‘oppa’ when we’re good friends, right? I mean…” I blushed a lot. My cheeks were R.E.D.

  “Awwww~” he pinched my cheeks. “Sungmin was right, you’re so cute! And these chubby cheeks~ They’re like Alex’s!” his smile didn’t left his super-model face.

  “T-thank you~” I bowed my head a little. I just want to yell ‘THANK YOU BUT I AM AN IDIOT THAT IS SO SHY SHE CAN FAINT IN EVERY MOMENT!’, but nooooo~ =.= Of course I couldn’t do that.

  “Let’s go to the amusement park!” he said and ate the last bite. He had a strange creepy smile which scared me a little…

  “Okay, what time is it?” I looked at him…finally.

  He checked his AR1400 Ceramic watch-…I knew what kind of watch it is because my dad is crazy about them. He likes to buy a BUNCH of watches and he never wore them. “It’s either 5, either my clock is a liar.”

  “Oh, it’s still early. Let’s go then~” I took his arm again. He likes much skinship, doesn’t he? ;))

  We tried EVERY.SINGLE.CARROUSEL. Which made me a little dizzy too. -_-

  “Let’s walk to the park. We can relax and appreciate the sunset that God gave us.”

  “I agree. My head is spinning.”

  “Piggy ride?” he asked, wearing a funny face. Derpy derpy~

  “N-no, it’s alright! I can walk myself tho-...” I couldn’t finish my sentence. I felt 2 strong arms on my ankles and my body was high in two seconds. And I couldn’t stop my giggles. Really! It was the second guy in my life -after dad- giving me a piggy ride. It felt good…like when I was a kid and I just loved to be this high.

  “You’re light! And I can feel your giggles echoing in my back.” He laughed.

  “Aigo~ You know…you’re the second guy that gave me a piggy-ride.” I said honestly.

  “Seriously? Then it’s a honor to do this. But the other guys will do this too. Trust me~” his smile was really charming…damn, not my ELF feels again :|.

  We approached a bench and he put me down easily. There was a huuuge fountain with 3 angels, water falling from their cute, little mouths.

  “Wow…this is so beautiful.” I whispered, but loud enough for Siwon to hear.

  “Wait a second, I’ll buy some juice.” And he walked to the convenience store across the street. I waited patiently, playing with my legs. Boy~ It was the perfect weather: sunny, but not that much ,so you could feel the breeze.   

  Siwon returned quickly, getting with him 2 cold sodas.

  “Perfect.” I murmured. “Kamsahamnida!” (A/N: It means ‘thank you’ in Korean, but it is the formal form.)

  “No~ It’s ‘gomawo’ (A/N: That’s the informal form.) for ya.” He winked at me.

  “Nyaaaah~ Alright.”

  “What was that?” he asked, slightly amused by something.

  “Huh?...What was what?” I gave him a O.o’ face.

  “That sound.” He said, pointing to my mouth.

  “I don’t kn-….Oooooh~ I’m doing funny sounds when I’m embarrassed or I don’t like something or….I do sounds often.” Siwon giggled uncontrollably and I hit his shoulder playfully. “Yah! Don’t laugh at me!” his pitched chuckle started even more. “Shhh~ People are staring!” I tried to stifle my laugh too.

  After 5 minutes of fun, we were getting tired. “Let’s go home, what do you say?” his face met mine and I just nodded my head. Aigo…you know, it’s hard to be a fangirl. When you’re in love with your bias and can’t stop thinking about him. Whatever you do, your mind always fly to him…or the others too. It’s hard to even focus on what you’re doing.

  “What are you thinking about? You’ve been frowning.” He asked, drinking the last sip of soda.

  “Huh?....Oh, nothing~ It’s just….I don’t know. It’s hard to be in new town, making new friends and talking another language. Even if I know Korean, I’m still new to all of this.” I hanged my head down and continue to walk. I didn’t lie. I just didn’t want him to know I was thinking about Super Junior. xDD

  “Hey, it’s alright to have these feelings. When I transferred from middle school, it was hard to get to know people. But I was lucky because Leeteuk hyung met me.” Sincerely? I didn’t know that a guy can be so emotional…

  “Siwon…” he looked at me, eyes watery. “D-don’t bring up the past. It happened and it’s what is making you today. So, focus just on the present and future.” My lips formed a little smile and my hand was slowly petting his shoulder. His glance was teary and I could feel his happiness. Yes, happiness. Because he was proud and graceful to have special people in his life.

  “I don’t really know how it is to have special people in my life. But I can tell you that the past isn’t important.”

  “Why are you saying this?” he asked me, his voice being a little cracked.

  I sighed and put my hands in my pockets. “At first, we lived in Mokpo. I was always beaten up by bad boys. And yes, they were older than me.” I looked at the sky. “Then, middle school came. I made friends, but just 2 girls captured my attention. One is Lee Ji In, and the other one is Lee Dong Ra. They made my life so beautiful! They would come and watch movies with me, or make homeworks with me. Even beat up that boys for me.” I looked at Siwon’s widened eyes. “Haha, don’t worry. They weren’t violent, but they knew how to protect themselves.” He nodded and let me continue. “So, 2 years ago, in the summer, my mom told me she wants me to study in New York. At first, I didn’t want to because I knew it’s a dangerous city, but I decided to try it. Hmpf, bad decision. I had no friends, no job and a stupid little, unorganized apartment. I was humiliated and determined to do sacrifices. Finally, my dad visited me. He saw my situation and apologized to me, making me throw a fist because I was angry. I felt very bad, but he understood why I was like that. I agreed to go back to Mokpo for 1 year. My mom wanted to make it up to me so badly that she searched for everything to help her buy the room next to you.”

  “So, you’re not a scary ELF that wants just to…r us…right?”

  “Of course I’m not that kind of person! I didn’t even know that she would make me a big surprise like this. Besides, if I was like that, I wouldn’t even tell you my life. And I’m sorry for this…I didn’t-…”

  “Don’t be sorry! You can talk to me whenever you have a problem. You can trust me. I’ll even pray for you tonight!” he reassured me.

  “Really?” I took a little look at him. “Hey, I know you go to church every Sunday?” I asked.

  “Yeah…But not just me. Eunhyuk, Donghae and the others Christians in our building are coming too. Would you want to join us? I see you’re Christian too.”

  “Yes~ I’d really love to. Because of my past, I learned a lot about God and I won’t give up…ever.”

  “It’s good to hear that. Not a lot of people these days are like you. And I hope you keep your promise.”

  My pinky just flew in the air, gripping his. “I promise!” Shiwon’s finger gripped back tightly and his eyes were upon mine. Wow, that was…strong. I felt a some strange, but warm feeling in the bottom of my heart. No, it’s not love…It’s faith.

 

 

A/N: I'm tired. 2 AM here...*yawns* I'm going to bed. Happy Easter ^^