Dinner time~

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

~~~Rimhyun’s P.O.V.~~~

 

  One hour passed and my prayers were getting more intense with every minute spend on that chair. I really love my dog. Not because I’m washing him everyday, taking him on our morning walk or buy him a lot of things, but because I learned what truly friendship is. Yes, you heard right. A simple pet can bring you a lot of happiness in your life. He just does a cute ‘arr’ and takes your attention. A smile is always spreading on your face when he’s around you, right? So treat your pet right and never forget about him. They are souls too and deserve a good life. Spend as much time as you can with him because you’ll have good memories and appreciate the moments while he’s still here. And don’t cry if he’ll be gone because he’s there with you…in your heart.

  I got myself up from the chair and went to the room’s window. I touched it slowly and whispered “Come on, what takes you so much?”. I bitted my bottom lip and decided to calm down. Uki and Hyukie went home and I promised them I’ll be alright.

 

  “Pfiu~ I DID IT, RIMHYUN!” I heard a voice coming from there. I looked up and realized it was Joon.

  “WHAT?”

  “DUSK’S PAW IS DOING VERY WELL!” he exclaimed happily and hugged me.

  “I knew it, weirdo~ You really are the best vet in Seoul!” I smirked and hugged him back.

  “You’ll be able to take him home tomorrow. And please go home, eat something and get some sleep because I didn’t know you can be a cute panda too.” He laughed.

  “Alright, I get it!” I giggled. “Lemme call Uki first.”

  “M’kay~ I have some work to do, see ya tomorrow.” He hugged me goodbye and walked away.

  “Bye, chubby.”

 

  I arrived home safely. Uki drove me home and she barely saw something because the rain started to pour again. I was very happy that Dusk’s health state was better. It seemed like my prayers were heard by someone out there.

  I put my coat on the hanger and went to my room to find some clothes for the dinner. Yeah, they invited me to have dinner. I couldn’t say no, of course~

  “Haa~ Home sweet home!” I sighed and jumped directly on the bed.

  “Sss…” I heard a sound coming from my closet. That was really scary! Who could it be there? I approached slowly and put my ear closer.

  “SSS…”

  “What the…?” I grabbed the closet’s handles and opened it fearless.

  “AAAA~” I screamed from the top of my lungs. My door was knocked out in 3 seconds and Leeteuk together with Yesung appeared, both with baseball bats in their hands.

  “Rimhyun! What’s wrong?” Teukie asked, obviously worried.

  “T-t-there!” I pointed to my clothes.

  “What’s there?” Yesung whispered.

  “S-s-snake” I stuttered again.

  “Huh? Snake?” the leader smirked and went to wrap around his shoulders the cold creature.

  “Buddy, what are you doing here?” he smiled and went away.

  I was speechless until Yesung told me that’s Uki’s friend’s snake. Victory was its name. Also, Seungri was the one who kept this….animal…scary animal.

  “Do you want to eat dinner with us?” he asked, slightly amused by my widened eyes.

  “Uki invited me too.” I smiled. “Of course I want.”

  “Ok, we will wait you~ Oh, and I’m Yesung.”

  “Rimhyun~ But you already know my name.” He laughed cutely and with a last look, he went back to the members.

  “Eww~” was the sound that came out of my mouth because I realized my clothes were all greasy. Thank God I had any of them still in the luggage. I quickly put a new blouse and retouch my make-up.

  I sighed and checked myself in the mirror. “Ready!”

 

 

  I was sitting at the table with the guys. All smiled warmly and welcomed me to their dorm. I tell you, this is the biggest dorm I’ve ever saw. Like seriously, you can bring an elephant here and no one will tell you that he can’t breathe. This is amazing!

  “Oh my chessecake!” I gasped when I saw all the goods in front of my eager eyes. “Who made all of this?” Omg, that’s surely a dinner for elephants!

  “I made them!” a melodic voice said. “I’m Ryeowook, by the way.” He extended his hand and I took it shyly.

  “Nice to meet you, chef!” I smirked.

  “So, you’ve already met Kyuhyun, Alex, Eunhyuk and Heechul. Let’s continue the introduction, shall we?” Uki helped me to defeat my shyness.

  “Well, this is Lee Donghae.” I bowed and introduced myself again. “How not to know Donghae? Haha~ I saw you in Skip Beat together with Siwon.” He chuckles and nodded.

  “Oh, so you know me too?” the tall, gorgeous guy whom I knew also as ‘shisus’ or for his famous shibrows. xD

  “Yups~” I giggled.

  “Sorry for being disrespectful, but why aren’t you using formalities? We barely know for one day…” the cutie in my left asked.

  “Oh, sorry but my mom is Korean and my dad is American and I was raised in New York. There we are not using formalities so much. Just…pure English.” I explained.

  “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-…”

  “Hey, it’s alright! You don’t need to pull aegyo…It was an innocent question.” I reassured him.

  “Alright!” he let a soft ‘pfiu’. “I am Sungmin, the king of aegyo, how you’ve just said.” He half smiled half smirked, turning somehow cuter than before.

  “I didn’t say that.” I laughed.

  “Tsk~ It doesn’t matter!”

  “Haha~ Ok, I get it, Minnie.” I winked.

  “I’m afraid you could replace me easily.” All of us laughed and I heard voices like: ‘such a ’ or ‘yah! I picked on her first!’, in which Sungmin just smiled sweetly.

  “Guys!” Alex yelled. Everyone was quiet. “She’s already frightened for her life now.” I laughed at that affirmation.

  “Alex, I know how these guys are. In one month they’ll realize it’s to no end.” I said.

  “Yeah…I think so?...”

  “Trust me~”

  “Alright, I tried…” she smiled in my direction.

  “Ok ok, now~ This is Leeteuk.” Uki introduced him too.

  “Hey~ Nice to meet you.” He extended his hand and I gladly shook it.

  “Nice to meet you too, leader.” My lips curved upwards immediately.

  “I see you’re an ELF, huh?” his eyebrow cocked up.

  “Heh…well…I…”

  “Yes, she is.” Uki saved me…again.

  “Ooooooooh!” everyone begun to whistled and howled. I blushed and hided my face with my hands.

  “So, who is your bias?” the chubby man who I appreciate so much asked me. They curiosity was killing me. All the eyes were directed upon me.

  “Umm…” I put my hand on the back of my head. “I don’t really have a bias.” I smiled awkwardly.

  “But you have to!...At least a favourite!” I looked at him, shy written all over my face. “I don’t have to introduce myself too, do i?” he laughed, trying to get rid of the subjet because he felt that I wasn’t going to say something. Smart boy~

  “N-no, Shindong…” I realized it was a killing silence in the room…well, killing for ME. They were just waiting. “Well…I think I have a favourite…but it’s rude to make me choose between you guys. I love you all and maybe it’s someone I like a little more, but I’m not gonna tell ya.” I looked down at my hands playing in my lap.

  A bunch of ‘awwwww’s were heard and a specific Heechul cleared his throat. “You’re saying you don’t have a bias and you like us all.” I nodded. “So, it’s a deal. We’ll have a competition.”

  Everyone revolted at his words and Uki yelled at them, making all the noise stop.

  “Hey! She said she already HAS a FAVOURITE. You’ll find out later, guys!” she said. “Right?” everyone throw me cute and funny looks that made me giggle and nod.

  “Aish~ She’s so cute!” Sungmin yelled in frustration. This is the first time I got so shy that I just covered my face with my purse.

  “No competition~ Please.” I laughed and tried to calm down. Super Junior were going to have a competition for ME. That’s a new thing…

  “But it’s already a deal.” The evil guy with that girly face I want to punch a little smirked.

  “No, it isn’t. It’s all in your mind, Chulli.” I sticked my tongue out at him.

  “Haha~” he laughed and approached me. His face was inches from mine and I could feel his hot breathe closer. “Then, I will win you…” he whispered. My eyes widened and a hand flew in between our faces.

  “Heechul hyung, the beers you’ve been drinking today doesn’t help your state.” Kyu interrupted him, making me realized it was true. The smell of the alcohol was filling my air. He got him to his room and made sure his staying there.

  “Are you alright?” Wookie asked me. “You don’t have to worry. He’s not talking seriously. When he’s drunk his personality changes somehow and he’s getting all bratty.” He explained and comforted me.

  “Mhm~ Everything’s fine. One of my classmates was like that. I’m used to it…Besides, he’s a very good guy, but he likes to be like that sometime, right?” I released a little sigh.

  “Yes, he gets carried away easily, but he’s a very good-hearted guy. You will see.” Yesung reassured me. ”Let’s eat. We will make you feel better.”

  “Sss…” I felt a cold thing wrapping around my foot. I looked down and saw Victory sticking his tongue out at me. I took the courage and lifted him up, wrapping his body around my shoulders. Their eyes widened out and I laughed quietly.

  “Hey, buddy! We meet again.” The only thing he did was to put his little head on my left shoulder and pretend to sleep. Uki chuckled a little and realized I’m already friends with him.

  “Do you like him?” she asked.

  “At the first time I was a little scared-…”

  “A little?” Yesung laughed.

  “Sorry, I didn’t expect a SNAKE in my closet, Yeye~” everyone laughed too.

  The dinner went flawless. Everyone was so friendly! I really am thankful for all of this to them and to my family. Without them, I think I might die alone with 15 cats and photos on my walls. -_-‘

 

 

A/N: Annyeong~ How are you? Holidays for me 2 weeks! ^_^ So happy :3 Sorry, i'm a lazy weasel who didn't checked her grammar for this chapter *laughs* Oh, I forget! You may be asking why I said Rimhyun was raised in New York....you'll see in the future =P