Bwara Mr. Simple~

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

  What day is today? Monday.

  Why did I ask that? You will see.

  Where am I? In a big place.

  How did I get there? Super Junior.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I was humming to a super-catchy song and looking at people stressing everywhere.

  “All right, everyone! We have to do this like we always do: simple and perfect. No doubt we can do it, cuz we have Suju right here!” a red-haired lady announced a beginning of a new video. Wow, I didn’t know that every single person there was loving my boys. Of course, they are talented, cute, well-mannered (hahaha, well-mannered…let’s say it that way), great dancers, etc.

   The music started. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE, was singing because the song was that awesome! In front of my face was a big white-ish room and the boys, each having a sweater and matched clothes. The song was like ‘Sorry sorry’. It’s just stuck in your head, blowing your mind *winks*.

  “Omo…” I whispered. My eyes were big and my mouth was wide open. Guess what? HYUKJAE WAS DOING HIS DANCE PART AND HE SHOWED HIS A.B.S……….that….uhh…help me?...I think I could see the light…I’m sorry sorry world I’m leaving you while I’m still young but-…

  “BOO~”

  “YAAAAAH!” I screamed because I was hypnotized! :O And the ‘boo’ made me wake up from my trance -_-.

  “Ahahaha~” Uki chuckled at my expression and said “Were you drooling? Or I was seeing things?” she smirked.

  “Hehe~ Just thinking. Nothing to worry about.” I grinned when Uki was pulled towards a girl, saying she needed her help for the photoshoot. Haa, sometimes, life just can’t get better. One girl, a lucky one I may add, being at a video making with her favourite band, TALKING to them and being part of their family –sigh- That’s…a wish come true! Life couldn’t get better~ Oh yeah, yeah, yeah~  Life couldn't get better~ Jigumkaji no obdon shiganun odumiojyo~ without you baby~ xD

  We were at the second…filming thing. I am new to all of this, so…don’t ask me~

  “Prrrr~” a strong sound was heard in the middle of the song. Everyone stopped what was doing and looked at…Sungmin…he ripped his pants when he was dancing xDDDD LOOK AT THE HOLE! BWAHAHA IT’S IN THE…MIDDLE…you know…yeah XDDD

  I tried my best not to laugh, but it was so funny! Not just Sungmin, but everyone! The cameramans and the PD were laughing, the girls picking their clothes were staring at him and Uki was half laughing-half killing him with glances. Gee, just a pair of jeans, not the whole building. *laugh* Poor Sungminnie…I should have check on him. He needs someone to talk to, not glances or laughters.

  “Knock, knock~ Minnie, it’s me, Rimhyun~ Are you alright?” I shouted just for him to hear.

  “Yes, come in! I’m done changing.” He shouted back.

  I entered slowly and made an ‘:O’ face. I saw this room just on my monitor…nothing special, but because Super Junior were here…hehe :P.

  “I don’t want to go outside right now…” he stood on the sofa, looking at me and patting the place beside him. “Stay with meeeeh~” NO! NO NO NO! NOT AEGYO…urgh. My poor heart! ;_;

  “A-alright…” I went shyly on the place he patted, not looking at him. Geez, I am an awkward person, aren’t I?

  “Make yourself comfortable!” I saw his smirk in the corner of my eyes.

  “What?” O_O’

  “Ahaha~ I’m kidding, Rimmie!” he winked and did aegyo again.

  “Aish! I came here to see if you are alright because everyone was yelling at you like you destroyed the whole building, and you? You’re just continuing making fun of me! And doing cute things. Aish!” I looked away.

  “Hey…I-I didn’t mean to…I’m sorry.” His hand was on my shoulder, getting ready to comfort me.

  “Hihi…” I made a small sound. “…ahahahaha~ If you saw your face when I acted angry!”

  “Oh, you got me! I will take revenge sometime.” He chuckled with me.

  “I want to see it~” I smiled and calmed myself a little. Bing~ The bulb above my head lit and I got an idea. ^_^ “Oppa~” I used aegyo on him too. He groaned and asked, sighing, “What is it?”

  “How much does it takes to finish the music video for Mr. Simple?”

  “Well, we still have a photo shoot, so…it will take at least 1 hour.”

  “Perfect….I will go home and come back!” I run towards the front door, to my apartment. I grabbed some money and run to the store and bought vegetables and fruits. Yups, I want to prepare some lunch boxes for my boys <3  

 

  After I prepared everything, I went to the filming place, hands full of bags.

  “Hey, Rimhyun! What’s that?” Siwon opened a bottle of water.

  “Oh, Siwon oppa~”

  “If you don’t want to call me ‘oppa’, it’s alright. I don’t mind either.” He laughed at my cuteness.

  “Doesn’t matter now. Help me, would you?”

  “Of course~” he grabbed one of the bag and let me lead the way. Hmmm…where to put these? We wandered around and finally, I found the best palce, yay!

  “Put it here, please.” I mentioned him a spot next to a big table. “Thank youuuu~” I went to hug him, all smiley ^^

  “Awww~ You’re welcome.” He spun me around and I giggled again. Aigo, stop that, would you? No. Wait. DON’T STOP. CHOI SIWON IS SPINNING ME AROUND. Haaa, feels~ No *sad face*~ Why did you stop…“You didn’t tell me what’s in there.”

  “It’s a little surprise…nothing much.” I smiled.

  “Alright~”

  “Hey, when are you guys finish the photo shoot?”

  “Oh, it’s finished! We are going to change now.”

  “Alright…uhh…can you do me a little favor?” I batted my lashes at him.

  “Yes, if you stop being sweet.” He chuckled at my pouted face.

  “I can’t promise that. But, after you’re done with everything, can you take all the boys plus Uki and Alex here? And the director.”

  “Fine. But next time, I’m gonna require something.”

  “Tshh~ You evil. What did Kyu learn you?...Whatever! Go, go, go! Bring them here if you want your price.”

  “Price? I’ll fly with the power of Superman then.”

  “Superman? Fly? Just go!” I laughed at his silly love for Supahman xDD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  “Rimhyun, you are the best!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

  “What if the food is poisoned?” Heechul cocked a brow.

  “Oh, shut up and eat it!” I grabbed a fork and made him take a bite.

  “Mmm, I don’t like strawberries, mmm~” he laughed with his mouth full at my expression.

  “Then, give it to Hyukie~”

  “Rimhyun, I was so hungry! Thank you.” Yesung was sitting by my side. He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

  *facepalm* The boys started to laugh and tease us. I attempted to stop them, but they were so loud. xDD

  “Guys, I just wanted to thank her. Nothing much~ Don’t get me wrong.” He ate the last bite and thanked me again.

  “You’re welcome, Yeye. And don’t worry about me. I know their jokes.” I laughed a little.

  “Yeah, I just don’t want to seem like we are a bunch of bullies or something.”

  “Said the guy that has a famous octopus dance.”

  Everyone was having fun and everything went good.

 

~~~Sungmin’s P.O.V.~~~

  Aish, I just can’t get over it! How in the world my jeans ripped like that?!?

 

 

Hello everyone ^_^ How have you been? Long time, no see, huh? Sorry sorry~ *dances* But I didn't have ispiration, don't kill me >.< Good news, I have ideas for the next chapters, so wish me luck. <3 Love ya~