Good times and Heechul. Don't put these different things in the same sentence.

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

  “Ahahahaha~ And when mom wanted to give you the coffee and our cat just came and made her slip!!” we continued to laugh.

  “And when my grandma fooled you that everyone went out without you! But we were preparing a birthday party for you!”

  “Oh, Joonie, you have the best grandma!” I exclaimed, laughing like a seal. -.-‘

  “Haaa, good times~” he sighed. “May I entice you with some soju?”

  “I-…” he made the pouty face I can’t resist. Oh no… “…alright.”

  He smiled smiled like a little kid, making my heart melt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I grabbed the glass of soju and cheered with him.

  “For the best vet in Seoul, my best friend.” I grinned.

  “For my beautiful best friend.” He smirked, getting a cough from me and some blushing. xD

  And we drank the glasses until nothing remained in them. All of it! >_<

  Joon poured more glasses and made me a little dizzy. Sincerely, I don’t usually drink, but if it's my birthday or something special, then yes, but just a little...But this time I don't know what happened. It just happened without my acknowledge.

  "J-Joon, I think I should go home..."

  "Nooo! It's our first day going out and we didn't get to see each other for years."

  I smiled dizzily and hugged him. I even lost my balance, but his strong arms caught my heavy body.

  "Ding, ding~" my phone buzzed in the pocket.

  "Y-yeoboseyo?" I asked, being still in his arms.

  "Hey, I'm Uki~ Where are you?"

  "I am at XXXX bar with someone, why?" I tried to not sound as drunk as I was.

  "Oh, we are coming there too because Super Junior won their first prize and we want to cheer," she explained happily.

  "Alright, you'll see me here." I hang up.

  "Who was it?"

  "Some friends are coming too~"

  As I was explaining, he approached my face. I got a little tensed, tightening my arms around his neck. He was so close I could feel his uneven breath. His lips slowly got their way to my cheek, giving me a cute peck on it.

  "Hey, Rimhyun!" Siwon was the first to greet me. I rapidly parted away from him and gave Siwon a wide smile and a friendly hug.

  "Hey~ Congratulations! You guys rocked the scene! Like always~" I winked towards them, receiving smiles and little laughs from them. "Wanna drink something with me and my best friend right here, Joon?"

  "Oh, the vet that made Dusk better?" Eun-...I mean, Hyukie asked while shaking hands with Joonie. "Nice to meet you~"

  ~~~Henry's P.O.V.~~~

  I don't think I like this man...What's his past with her? Don't get me wrong, but Super Junior have got close with Rimhyun and we became protective. Oh boy...his arm is wrapped around her shoulders and she seems a little tensed...or drunk -.- Maybe he gave her-...Yup, he did. Look at the bottles, sitting empty on the table.

  "Rimhyun!" I shouted.

  "Henly~" her sleepy-like eyes found me and she showed me her teeth. Tshh, tell me about getting drunk, miss! 

  I wanted to say that she had to go home and to help her, but Heechul interrupted me. "Let's play something!" he exclaimed. All the boys looked at him with wide eyes as in it was a bad thing. AND IT WAS.

  "Let's see what you got, cowboy!" her determined look made me want to punch her. She seems such a sweet girl. Why would she do this?

  "Let's say we play poker with 5 cards. Whatcha you say?" he smirked when he saw the sparkle in her eyes.

  "Good. And the winner of the round is going to tell the loser to do something. Anything!" 

  "Anything?" Heechul's brows got up in a questioning way.

  "Anything!" Gosh, someone, hold her. She may broke the whole table. 

  He divided the cards, so the game was ready to start. The tension and the looks on their faces were somehow scary...I mean, it's just a game, wasn't it? O.o I don't know what they did because I don't know how to play, but Rimhyun was asked if she wanted to change some cards, but she didn't. Heechul hyung's face was priceless. He had to change 3 cards. I think that was bad luck because Rim won it. And Heechul never loses. That's a fact xD

  "Impossible..." he cursed under his breathe. "Alright, what do I have to do?" he said, sounding like he gained back some courage.

  "Heh... my shoes." she demanded.

  "? Are you being serious?" 

  "Yes. Do it or I will give you something worse." wow, what's doing alcohol to people's minds... 

  "Alright...But the other round will be cruel for you!"

  "I agree, but firstly, my shoes." 

  I bursted out laughing and so did all my hyungs. Rimmie smirked back at us, holding up in the air her leg. She lost her balance from the seat, but didn't fall. She was lucky Chullie was there....What twists!

 

 

  "Now you owe me, so I won't your shoes." he simpered at her, still holding her slim waist. And to top that, all the boys were filming!

  "Aish, let it be then. Let go of me and let's do another round!" she slapped his arms off and got to her place. It was fun, wasn't it?

 

 

  Another round, but this time Heechul won. Oh no...

  "Well, well~"

  "Mmm, say it already!" she yelled. I think she was kinda upset on him. You know, when she came to have dinner with us and he was drunk...yeah...

  His eyes travelled upon all of us and he found me.....WAIT A SECOND! HE FOUND ME.  "Henry, come here." No, no, no, no. BIG NO NO. "Go to Rimhyun."

  "Stop. You have to tell me what to do, not poor Henry. He is so innocent!" 

  "Ahahaha, innocent? What will happened will not be as innocent as you think, sweety~" he laughed hysterically. "Now, Ramhyun, get up and kiss his cheek." He was so demanding to her and-.......WHUT? You know when I first came and met all the boys and they slapped my as a greeting? This is the kind of feeling I have right now: awkward. Was she feeling like that too?

  "And if I don't want to?" she raised one eyebrow.

  "I will do it!" 

  "You will kiss Henry's cheek?" 

 

 

  "Fine, you don't want to. Then drink what's in that bottle." he said and pointed to the soju on the table. Meeh, just half-...O_O She took it harshly, but she was stopped by Joon.

  "You won't do it, would you?" and slowly put it away from .

  "A challenge is a challenge, my dear best friend~" she took the bottle again.

  "But you're not like that..."so he is her best friend. Mhm...

  I stopped the bottle too. "Kiss my cheek..." she looked at me with wide eyes, not sure what to do.

  "No, Mochi, it's alright. I can handle it~" and gulped down ALL.OF.IT....ALL. "Nowzz if you excuzzzzze meeeh, haveee soome lady'zzz thingzz to do." and just like that she went to the bathroom.

  ~~~Rimhyun's P.O.V.~~~

  Why's everything so strange. The objects were moving and I couldn't see my reflection clear in the mirror. What the...I washed my face, trying to get rid of the feeling, but no results. And my mind wasn't working. I decided to go back. But of course, I had to hold the walls -.-'

  "Rimhyun!" Donghae was the first one to see me and rushed to help me. "There, there. Hold onto me, we'll get you home."

  "Haeeeek~" I yelled drunkenly.

  "Did you just cursed?" he asked.

  "Noooo~ Leez Donghaeee...kkkh~..."

  "Aigo, you're so drunk. Do you usually get like this?"

  "Noope~ I don't usually drinkkkh alcohooool~"

  "Oh, so that's why you're in this state..." I just nodded. 

  "So you guys can bring her home?" I heard Joon asking them. 

  "Yes, no problem. I'll take care of her and her hangover tomorrow." A feminine voice responded.

  "Alright, thank you~" was the only thing I heard before sleep was doing his job.

  ~~~Next morning~~~

  What's this place? Ooooh, my head hurts! Am I in the dorms? But not mine...

  "Good morning, sunshine~" I looked around to see the source of speaking and there he was, drinking his coffee.

  "What happened?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

  "Ehh, you've got a little drunk. But don't worry, you are safe."

  "Huh?....Wait a second, it's your fault!" I said and started running after him.

 

 

  A/N: I finally updated! *wipes sweat* Hope it's not too boring or childish etc. >___< I missed you, guys~ I don't know when I can update too, but hope it is SOON. HOPE.