A new day, a new job

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

  Gosh, I ran after Heechul 20 minutes and didn't catch him. -_- 

  "Alright, alright! Stop!" he stopped, holding his knees and breathing like crazy. "I'm sorry, ok?"

  "Oh, yes? Are you? Because last night was a mess!….I suppose…" I stopped too. What to do to him? Just forgive him, huh?

  "I don't really remember everything, but I assure you it wasn't that bad. Trust me. Also, we know each other for what, 2-3 days?"

  "2-3 weeks maybe." I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and I was kinda upset. I know I wasn't the most important person for him, but still. I think I made my presence known and now, thinking about this, it makes my heart break…

  "Hey, what's happening here?" Eunhyuk came from his room with sleepy eyes and shirtless.

  I started to cough really bad and Heechul beat my back, smirking. "You like what you see, Ramhyun?" Eunhyuk, embarrassed, went back to his room and put a t-shirt. Coming back, he said he is sorry for everything. "Seriously, I'm sorry for all of this. Heechul, me and last night….and when we went to dinner…sorry…"

  I waved my hands, saying "No, no, it's alright!"

  "No, it's not. You are here for 3 weeks and you already went through a lot. We have to make it up to you." he stated, making me change my mind about them.

  "Hyukie, you-…"

  "Oppa."

  "Oh my…" I blushed. "Oppa…" he proudly smiled. "…you don't have to!"

  "Yes, we do."

  "No, you don't!"

  "Yes, we do and I want you to come at our concert tomorrow. We release Mr. Simple." he yelled back at me. Ok, not yelling at me, but a cute little quarrel :3 And with that, Hyukjae put his hands in his pockets and looked at me helpfully. 

  "…" 

  "Yo, sweet lady, if you come, bring a camera and film me." Heechul's voice was heard from the kitchen.

  "Alright~" I nodded and laughed. "And Heechul oppa?" he stuck out his head and looked confused because I called him 'oppa'. "I'm going to film you." I winked and turn around to go, getting my purse in the process. "Oh, and whoever carried me last night, please thank them in advance for me." I smiled and went back in my apartment.

  ~~~Next day~~~

   Make-up? Checked. Clothes? Checked. Phone? Checked. Was I ready? No. It was my first Super Junior concert. Oh, wait, the camera. Pff, Kim Heechul. It's all your fault…Ok, ready to go! I couldn't go with them, of course because of the ELFs and all the agitation, so I went with the bus. It was August and this means that the way to the concert was hell. Sweaty people, the smell, the high temperature that would make an egg fry on the cement imediately and so on. >_< But I made it safely! I showed my special ticket (it wasn't anything written on it, just a stamp and the KBS logo, so I didn't know my place) to the man in front of the gate and he lead me to my seat. I hate Super Junior. I just…hate them! They freaking gave me a ticket in the first row, right in the MIDDLE. Do you know what this means? I could see them clearly, they could see me clearly, and Kim Heechul will have a perfect fancam. They're just awful. Awfully cute. *sob sob*

  The light went off, the ELFs started to scream and whistle and me? I prepared the camera, having a perfect view to everyone. The seats weren't so close to the stage, so I could film more than one member (right in your face, Chullie haha). 'Superman' started and the lights went on. The beautiful men in front of me were all in comfortable tuxedos, just like that. Plain and simple~ <3 They were holding mics so that everyone can hear their voices well. :3 After 'Superman' was done, they changed the background into a more colorful one, with red dots, and the boys changed their clothes as well. I just love 'Mr. Simple'. You know why? The lyrics are so motivating and the dance is not a complicated one, but you have to repeat it a little to catch the right beat. And the whole world goes crazy because of it! It's just amazing.

  "Hahaha!" I couldn't hold my laugh. Donghae made a little mistake and the ELFs around me started to laugh as well, a small scream behind me saying "LEE DONGHAE, YOU CUTIE!!" I love them~ It was Heechul's part and I tell you, he looked at me. Right in my camera…doing the movements -_-' The fangirl inside me wanted to scream, but I didn't! I didn't want them to know how much I love them…not now…

  The first performance for 'Mr. Simple' was over and everyone was going out. The same guy who lead me here came and told me to go backstage, explaining to me how to get there and giving me a pass card. I nodded and he smiled at me. I smiled back awkwardly and thanked him. Before I could go, the guy grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. 

  "Congratulation!" he half yelled, half whispered.

  I looked at him confused. "E-excuse me, but what do you mean?"

  "Huh? Aren't you Siwon's girlfriend?"

  "What? No no, I'm their friend!" I giggled at his words. It's funny because I know them (in person) for a little time xD

  "Oh no, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say something wrong! I thought that if he took care of everything for you…yeah…" he rubbed his nape and blushed a little. Omg a guy blushing because of this? So cute asgkjdlmkslv

  I giggled again. "Oh, so Siwon did all of this. Awww, we're just good friends. No need to worry, it's alright~" I assured him. He smiled again at me and said sorry again for bothering me. I told him again that everything was alright and went backstage.

  "You found us." Siwon came to me, wiping some sweat off his forehead. 

  "Thank you so much for everything! At least I should pay for the tick-…"

  "If you dare to say 'pay for the ticket', I'll be angry." Heechul yelled from his seat, in the opposite corner of the room. Siwon held his laugh and I was confused. Kim Heechul said that? "Yah, why are you looking at me like that?" Now Siwon was bitting his lips to prevent his giggles. "Where's the fancam with me?" he asked and approached us.

  "It's all here~" I smirked. "But! Take care, don't show anyone because I filmed my favorite too."

  "Huh? I want to see!" Siwon reached to grab the camera from my hands, but I held it up.

  "Nuh-uh! It's just for Heechul oppa~" I stuck my tongue out as he pouted at me. 

  "Hah! That's my girl~" 

  "Tshh, if you say so…just watch it." I gave him the camera, careful not to let Siwon grab it and he ran out of the room with it. 

  Siwon looked at me and showed an evil smirk. "What did you film?" he asked.

  "Already knowing me so good, huh? Haha, I filmed each member~ With close-ups and stuff." At this point, Shiwon hugged me, giving me chestnuts (A/N: you know, when the person rubs his/her fist against your head, but playfully, I'm not sure how it's this called in English O.o I know it is something…).

  "YAH, LEE RAMHYUN, WHAT'S THIS?" we heard his voice from the outside, hard steps coming back, causing Siwon to let me go. "YOU FILMED EVERY MEMBER!" he looked at me. "And why is your hair ruffled?" he looked at Siwon then and smirked. "I was going to say you like Donghae because of your giggles in the background, but I see you're pretty close to this mister right here~"

 "You need to do more than this." Siwon told him this, and right when I wanted to fight back, Alex came running in the room. 

  "COME WITH ME! NOW!" she dragged me with her. 

  "Alex, what's all of this?"

  "I have big news! But first, let me ask you something." (A/N: admit it. You thought I was going to write 'let me take a selfie', didn't you? xDD)

  "Sure…"

  "You're looking for a job, don't you?" I nodded. "Perfect! I just found one for you!"

  "What? Are you serious? Oh my, I searched a lot for a job and didn't find something good."

  "We will work togetheeeer~" she smiled at me, still running.

  "HUH? OMG I LOVE YOU! Where is it?"

  "I wanted to avoid this question because I'm not sure if you would like it…"

  "Come on, just tell me!"

  "A Hello kitty cafe…."

  "Are you crazy? I'm a freaking girl! I'm sure I'll like it!"

  "Oh yes, pfiu~ I'm glad you do! We just need to talk to my boss and apply for the job." 

  "It's perfect! But wait, I don't have my identity card with me…"

  "Don't worry about it, last night you left it in our dorms."

  "Huh? I thought I took back my purse." I furrowed my eyebrows.

  "You didn't take your jacket back~"

  "Oh, right~ That makes sense. I still have a hangover...But we're going in the other direction!"

  "Sungmin wants to stop by the cafe to drink a cappuccino before he goes to rest and he'll give you the jacket then."

  "Oh, alright….wait, he likes this cafe?"

  "He likes anything that's pink…" 

  I looked at Alex again, both laughing like crazy at that moment. Haaa, perfect day~

 

 

A/N: So, how is it? It's not that long though >_< Sorry, sorry~ Anyway, thank you for still following me! I really appreciate it! And prepare for a new chapter soon (I'm being serious) because I have the main idea formed already and I'll try to write it as soon as possible. Why am I saying all of this? Because I'm a bad writer who didn't update in SO LONG and my sorry wants to write a lot. I'm not going to let school ruin my inspiration. *determined look* Alright, uhm, it was Easter so happy Easter and enjoy ^^ 

*I don't own the image