Making me love the place~

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

  I left the luggage at the door and began to look around.Tshh I didn’t know that dad has such good taste for interior design! :O After that super cute flower pattern on the hall’s walls, I went to the left. Yup, that’s the living room. *screams* That little table made by glass with….that’s a raindrops model?! I slowly touched it, leaving my finger tips feel the smoothness and the coldness of the glass. Two armchairs and a sofa, TV in a bookcase and pretty much all the needs for a living room. xD

  Next is the kitchen…Wahh~ This is AMAZING. Blue, beige and white in a single room?! I love my dad, have I ever told you that? No? Ok, this is the time to confess to you~ I LOVE THIS PLACE. I think I’ll stay all day cooking ^_^. Yeah, one of my hobbies *smiles proudly*.

   After I checked all the cutlery and pfff, the fridge was completely empty…I was hungry too…I would go at that shop next to the building to buy some ingredients for ramen. Ok, next is my roo-...OH MY GOD (hehe, obviously dad loves me too much <3) THE ROOM IS ABSOLUTELY BLUE! *_* Okay, other colors here and there, but who cares? They definitely want me to be happy alone -_-. Maybe I’m too obsessed, but but but…..it’s one of my fears!!

    I ran to take my luggage, but I’m so stupid that I forgot I closed the door behind me and took a good hit in it. Gee, I fell and hit the puffy carpet. Wow, I didn’t feel anything! O.o Just a little dizziness, but I’m ok…Odd~ I got up slowly and went to the bathroom to wet my poor forehead with cold water.

    “What’s this?” I whispered. Oh, post-it card~

    “My princess! Hope you’ll see this note. I just wanted to tell you that I’ve already missed you and I have a surprise for you~ When you enter your room, next to the light switch, it’s a button. Press it and your surprise is ready ^_^. This will make you feel better about your ‘fear’. Really, I don’t know why you’re loving us so much you don’t want to be separated from us <3.

             With love, your sweet daddy~ xD

    Awww~ He’s so cute! Now I’m curious. Glad my forehead was fine, no bruise or anything -_-‘. I went back and searched for the button.

    “Gott’cha~” I pressed it and PUFF! Beautiful lights brightened my bed and I couldn’t keep my tears. It was a family tree with lights around it. Gaahh! Stupid tears! >;_;< I quickly wiped them away and called dad.

    “Princess! Do you like my surprise?” his tone was…aigoo >.<

    “Are you kidding me?? This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!!!” the hiccups begun to make their way in my voice.

    “No~ Don’t cry, darling! I want you to be happy!” his worried voice was heard through the phone speaker.

    “H-h-happy t-tears~” I smiled.

    “Awww~ Oh yeah, your mother said to take care of you and she misses you as well.”

    “Tell her I miss her too” I smiled widely. “Okay, I’m really hungry so I’ll go buy something. I’ll talk to you later~”

    “Ok, honey! Take care, bye~”

    I hung up and went to my brand new dresser on my brand new hall….Why am I so happy? XD So, I put a nice, brown and warm cardigan matching my black jeans and brown high heels, and went to buy some ingredients for ramen <3. Oh, and my favourite English magazine ^_^. Yay for having Korean dad and American mom =D~

    Brrrr…so cold! And foggy >.< Ehh, the shop was close~ I quickly bought them and came back with a bag FULL of things XDD. On my way back….-home? It’s weird to call it like this, but I need to get used to it :) …I saw someone at my door. What the fish?! O.o Let’s see who it is. I approached the person and looked at him weirdly.

    “Uhh, annyeong~” I smiled. “Who are you looking for?”

    The guy turned around and….

 

A/N: Hey,guys~ What do you think of this second chapter? <3 Ohh,what's that? A little cliffhanger maybe? >:) Heh, already being rude to you, i'm so sorry~ =P In the next chapter you'll have a funny surprise ^_^ I promise~