Where is my Dusky?~

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

…gave me a full smile.

  “Oh, you’re Rimhyun, right?” His eyes were shining and his cheeks were kinda pink.

  “Yup…but you’re so familiar!” I gave him a look and realization hit me. “KYUHYUN??” My eyes went wider and I started to mumble incoherent words.

  “Yes! How-…?”

  “Heh, do you e-expect me t-to come here and don’t know my neighbours?” I rose a brow and smiled back.

  “Heh, true~ Btw, this is for you. It’s a welcome gift from us, made by Ryeowook, who is the only one who knows how to cook…Uki and Alex too, but you’ll meet them later.”

  “Awww~ You guys are so cute!!!” I blushed and tried to take the pie from his hands, but…

  “Oh sorry, our cooking gloves got burned so I used these baseball gloves” he laughed.

  “Oh no…Umm, you can come with me and put it on my board, maybe?”

  “That’s a great idea!”

  “Okay…let me find my keys first.” I laughed. “What the…? They aren’t in my purse.” I touched my pockets and found them in the back one. “I’m sorry for making you wait.” My face tensioned again at the thought of Kyuhyun in my apartment. Hey, you’d be the same in my situation, right?!

  “Can I come in without taking my shoes off?” he asked politely.

  “Oh yeah, you can! I have to clean anyway, but…pink puffy slippers?” I tried not to laugh, but I couldn’t take it anymore.

  “I lost at Rock, paper, scissors with Sungmin.” He laughed too. He placed it slowly on the white and blue board and took off his gloves xD. Yup, the funniest view!

  “Take care, it’s still hot.” he approached the door, but I didn’t want him to go >.<. I’m still alone, remember?

  “You can eat a piece of pie with me…i-if you can, o-of course~” I smiled, hope could be seen in my eyes.

  “…Ok, I think I can.” He put a hand on the back of his head. “So, what do you think about Seoul?” he asked while I was cutting two parts and put them on plates.

  “This morning I arrived and I had no time to see it, but so far I think I’m in love with it.“ I explained.

  “Oh, you’ll love it more for sure! Where did you live?”

  “In Mokpo~ That’s my birthplace and it was very difficult for me to leave it.” I smiled sadly.

  “And you didn’t meet Donghae?” he gave me a questioning look as we started to eat.

  “No, my house is too far from his. I was there and also at his…” a sad tear wanted to escape, but I kept it as much as I could. “…father’s grave.” I whispered.

  “I-I understand. No need to continue…it hurts too much to talk about it. Anyway~” he comforted me with his bright smile. “Do you want to meet the boys?” Hah, you’re not going to catch me with that evil smirk!

  “Wait, now?” I became a little nervous.

  “Yeah, why not?” I swear, that smirk was getting bigger -_-‘.

  “I’m not ready!!” I yelled giving him a frightened turtle look.

  “Ahaha, ready?” he laughed at me.

  “Hey,I ’m a fan, what do you think I’d react?” I tried again not to seem too excited or stupid -_-.

  “Okay, I’ll let yo-…” he was interrupted by my sudden yelling.

  “OH NO NO NO NO!!!!” I started to run through the whole apartment. “What happened?” finally finishing his pie in a relaxed manner.

  “MY DOG!! OH GOD NOOOO~”

  “Waahh, easy! Tell me what the problem is WITHOUT yelling!!!” he stopped me in the middle of walking outside. “What’s the problem with your dog?”

  “I have to take him from the airport because my mom sent him with a special fly! I’m sorry I yelled, I’m really in a hurry! Where can I find a cab?” I said quickly. He put his hands on my shoulders and stopped me from going out.

  “I can help you~ Uki has a beautiful Escalade! She can drive you there and you can meet the guys too!!!” he smiled.

  “……” no response. I don’t know why but I was a little shocked. Gotta hate these fangirl moods.

  “Oh come on~” he cried and shaked me. “You’re our neighbour and a friendly and cute girl.”

  “Ok, ok! Just don’t make me blush again…I’ll have a lot of that anyway!”

  “Good, let’s hurry up!” he laughed sweetly.

  He dragged me to their apartment…I think it’s bigger than an apartment even!!! There are too many people!! Oh no, they are like bunnies!! xDD Kyuhyun opened the door and pushed me inside. My face was like a tomato! He’s evil! I know I said it before, but now I’m serious.

  “I’m baaaaack~” he yelled. “Oooooh Ukiiiiiii~ Get your key-…”

  “No!!! KYUHYUN WILL KILL YOU!” I heard a girl’s scream from a room unknown for me, of course…

  “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??” Kyuhyun was very scary O.O “I’m sorry, be right back~” he flashed me a smile and rushed to his room I think, and immediately another girl appeard from nowhere with a rolling pin and messy hair.

  “OH, COME ON! STOP YELLING!! WE HAVE A NEW NEIGHBOUR AND I DON’T WANT TO SCARE THE OUTTA HER!” she turned around and saw me…and my amused face. “Oh…Hi~” she smiled and approached me. “I’m Uki~”

  “I-I’m Rimhyun~” I bowed. “I’m sorry but I’m really in a hurry and…Kyuhyun said you can help by driving me?” I think I don’t need aegyo or somethin’…

  “Oh, Kyuhyun, huh? Well, let me change first.” she run to…her room? Gee, I’m new here~ “AAAAALEX! GO AND CHECK THE FOOD!!!”

  “OKAY!” Alex yelled back. “AFTER I STOP KYUHYUN FROM KILLING SHINDONG FOR BREAKING HIS PSP!!!”

  What’s with all the yelling?? My head hurts!! >.<’

  “I’m ready~” Uki came back quickly, already changed.

  “Wow, you’re REALLY fast!” my eyes widened.

  “Heh, I’m Uki after all~” she smirked.

  “Uki? Where are you going and who’s this hot chick?” Heechul asked, analysing me from head to toe.

  “Annyeong, I’m Lee Rimhyun~” I bowed and blushed. Of course, it’s Kim Heechul we are talking about!

  “Oooh, our new neighbour!” Hah, this was the third time I heard that.

  “I’m really sorry, we are really in a hurry!!” I took Uki’s hand and tried to get out of there, but he stopped us.

  “I wanna come with ya!” he said and looked me exactly in the eyes. I can’t resist anymore!

  “Ok, ok, just move already!!! Aish~”

  He smiled in triumph and-…

  “Heechul, where are you guys going?” I heard a manly voice.

  “Ohh damn it! Come on, Uki!”

  I ran with her and she seemed to enjoy my evil side. Heechul ran after us, but the elevator was too smart for him >:).

  “Hahahaha that was fun! I always do that when they annoy me! Welcome to my world~” she laughed.

  “Hah, thanks. Are they like this all the time?”

  “Yups, gotta love my life~” she sighed.

  “Don’t worry, maybe they are like this, but deep in their soul, I know they are very good people.” I smiled.

  “Wow…are you an ELF?” I think it’s something wrong with all these evil smirks!!! :|

  “Umm-umm….y-yeah…” I responded a little soft maybe.

  “I knew it! This is the reason of your moved here, right?” she rose a brow.

  “Oh no no, don’t judge me like that! Mom wanted to make me a surprise…and it worked…” I sighed.

  “It’s ok! It’s not your fault you love a bunch of idiots!” she laughed again.

  “Okay~” we laughed together and got to her car. Kyuhyun was right, that was the most beautiful car I’ve ever seen! Black, shiny colour, a lot of sits and the upholstery was brown! Haaa wonderful.

  I made myself comfortable in passenger’s seat and told Uki where we had to go. The ride was as smooth as a baby’s . xDD

  “You’re a really good driver.” My smile was saying the same! Even my dad wasn’t that good.

  We arrived and looked around to find the correct gate and the watchman I’ve seen a few hours ago. We politely said our greetings and he let us inside. Oh my God! The smell!

  “Bleah, what died here??” Uki said in a frustrated tone.

  “Their brains maybe! How are they working here?” I laughed.

  “I don’t know, let’s find…umm, what are we looking for?” she asked.

  “Umma sent my dog, Dusk, with a special fly because the company doesn’t accept animals in their planes.” I explained quickly because I needed fresh air in my lungs.

  “Stupid companies~ I hate them! Every single guy here wanted my phone number! Urgh, they were as horrible as this place.” I had to laugh at her disgusted face.

  “Right here!” I pointed to a door with a paper on it.

 

 

A/N: Heyaaa~ ^_^ I promised an update, didn't I? xD So, I don't have pretty much to say, but THANK YOU! You've brightened my day, really~ <3333 Okay, funny Kyu for ya~

 

Ahahaha, that moustaches!! XDDD