Save him~

Life is getting better when Super Junior comes to the rescue~ {school-hiatus}

  ~~~Rimhyun’s P.O.V.~~~

  Pfff…Do I have to wake up already? I groaned and stretched my muscles. Urgh~ I don’t like mornings. >.<

  “Hey won’t you take me, woohoo woohoo, funky town~” my phone practically yelled at me. (A/N: Yeah yeah, an Eunhae fan right here xD Oppa, oppa~ *dances*)

  “Aish, who’s up at this time?” I checked the clock. Just a big blue 8:33 flashing in my ey-…WAIT, WHAT?...OH NO NO NO, NOT AGAIN! I quickly made my routine and opened the message I got earlier.

  “Hey, Rimhyun. Where are you? I hope you’re not sleeping -_-’ Dusk’s paw can’t wait too long. He really needs a true doctor to that fracture.

  “I am so sorry, Uki! I’ll be ready in 10 minutes, I promise! >.<”

  “Okay~ ^_^”

  “Hey baby! How’s my favourite dog? Uff, mommy’s very sorry she overslept. And I am sorry for the incapable doctor last night too.” I took one of my shirts and dress him up with it because his clothes were at the airport. Idiots! Look at him! Aish, poor soul. I think he feels awful! I went to the bathroom and put Eunhyuk’s hoodie together with my clothes in the washing machine and pressed the big button with ‘START’ on it.

  “Arrrff~”

  “Dusky?” My eyes looked over the room but I didn’t see him.

  “Arrrf~ arrf~”

  “What the fish?” I mumbled. “Baby, where are you?” I shouted out.

  “I’m right here~” I heard a voice behind the door. I went to open it, revealing a smiling Eunhyuk with Choco.

  “I didn’t know you’re already calling me ‘baby’.” He smirked.

  “Oh shut up!” I laughed and punched him playfully on the arm.

  “Leaving the joke aside, how is Dusk’s wound?” he asked, obviously worried about him.

  “We’re going to see other doctor because the one last night wanted to kill him…literally…” I explained in the most serious tone I’ve ever had. >_<

  “Oh yeah, I heard Uki saying something about it and going somewhere today. Do you want me to come with you?” big puppy eyes equally to Choco’s eyes? Tshh~

  “How to say no to these eyes, aish~ Of course you can!” his smile went bigger that time.

  “And call me ‘Hyukjae’.”

  “Y-your real name?” I felt stupid for stuttering all the time. I can’t get over it! My neighbours are Super Junior for God’s sake!

  “Yeah, why not?” he showed his cute gums.

  “How about…..no.”

  “Bwoh?!” haha, he was so snuggle-ish! xD

  “…because I’ll call you ‘Hyukie’.” I giggled.

  “Aww~ Ok, I’ll call you ‘Rim’ then…or ‘Rimie’.” He smiled.

  “M’kay~”

  “Hey won’t you take me, woohoo woohoo, funky town~” I immediately blushed.

  “What was that?” I’m going to hate smirks really bad…

  “Huh…uhh…m-my message alert…i-it’s Uki, she said we really have to go, come on!” again with the stutter thing…

  “Okay, Rim~” he laughed.

 

 

  We arrived at the vet, the one that Eunh-…Hyukie told me is the best, and waited. I looked down at my precious friend. Yeah, Dusk is my best friend, of course! He listens to me whenever I have a problem, he comforts me when I cry and never leaves my side. His puffiness always makes me feel better. 

  “Hey, are you all right?” Uki asked me, looking carefully at us.

  “Huh? Oh, I’m ok~” I responded, petting easily Dusk’s head and wondering if I was looking that worried.

  “Are you sure? You’re eyes are going red and puffy…” Hyukjae put his arm around me, trying to assuage me as much as the barrier of touching let him. “He will be fine, I promise~ I know he’s as strong as you just because his education was given by you.” 

  “Really?” I gave him a look and a smile made its way to my lips.

  “Definitely~” he returned the smile, but his was way bigger than mine.

  “Miss Lee Rimhyun?” a short lady with a paper in her hands appeared in front of us.

  “Y-yes.” I got up from the chair, Dusk instantly tensioning in my embrace. “Shh, mommy’s here. Good boy~”

  “The doctor is waiting for you in room 3. This way, please.” Her eyes were examining me and let a soft ‘hmpf’. I returned her ‘hmpf’ and smirked when the sweetest fur ball in my arms started to growl. 

  “We’ll wait here. Be careful~” Uki said and shot death glares at the lady. I love Uki already! <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  “Miss Lee? I’m glad to see you~” the doctor invited us in.

  “Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m here fo-… Park Joon-Sup?”

  “In person~” 

  “OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, CHUBBY!!! What’s with that hair? And and…this robe! It fits you so well !!! Just look at you!”

  “Awww~ I missed you too, kitty!” he almost hugged me but stopped the moment he saw who was with me.

  “Oh, come on! Now I heard you’re the best vet here in Seo-…”

  “Is it your dog?” he started to examine Dusk.

  “Y-yeah…”

  “We have to save his paw! NOW!” he went to his desk and phoned someone.

  “Yes, I need bone plate, wires, screws, bandages, disinfectant, scissors and splints…yeah, prepare a room too.” My eyes widened. A room? Scissors? Oh no…

  “Joon?” he closed the call and return to look at me.

  “Yes~”

  “W-what’s happening?” he saw the fear in my brown, shiny eyes.

  “Don’t worry! We’ll just repair that broken paw.” He put his hands on my shoulders. “I need you to stay calm and pray for him like you always do, okay?”

  I sighed. “I understand…”

  “Everything will be the same as soon as he will feel better.”

  “I know…he’s in good hands now.” I sighed again and gave Dusk to him. “Take care of my boy’s health.”

  “We know each other for so long. We’ve been through a lot in high school. I know you much better than you think. So, go in the waiting room and calm down. Are you with someone?” he encouraged me.

  “U-um yes…”

  “Who?”

  “Promise me you’ll not say anything.”

  “Of course!”

  “I’m with Eunhyuk from Super Junior and Siwon’s little sister.”

  “Bwoh?! How in the world do you kn-…”

  “They are my new neighbours now!” I blurted out.

  “Really?...Lucky you, huh?”

  “Oh my cheese, don’t make me blush!”

  “That’s my job~” he winked. “All right, I have to go. And you~ Don’t worry. I’m here for you two. We will save his life!”

  “G-good…take care, buddy~ I love you so much, don’t forget that. And be strong like mommy, ok?”

~~~Dusk’s P.O.V.~~~

Oh boy…*whimpers* I want home!

 

 

A/N: Guys!!! I missed you so much! >.< I don't have time for anything! I can't even breathe......-sigh- Sorry sorry for making you wait so long~ *bows* Happy boring chapter ^_^ (*credits to the owner of the main image <3)

Troll level: Yesung XD