Dear Mom

OUR CHILD

 

this might be late .. but HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the MOM around the world!!

this is for the loving mother ... MOMMY TIFFANY!!

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

"Dennis you better take a bath you little!!" i ran through the corridor while chasing after him. here we go again, you need to pass on many obstacles before you take him to the bathroom! seriously tiffany done this in everyday? . geez ..

"aunt jesse, don't wanna take a bath! it's too cold." he said and stuck out his tongue. there he go he ran again. i need to use my last option. too bad for you dennis for having a kind heart.

i sit on the floor and burried my face on my hand and i pretend to cry. "dennis all i want for you is to take a bath! please don't do this to aunt jesse!!" seriously, if taeng and fanny saw me with this they will laugh  so hard,for sure .. yeah i know i look so stupid this time. but hell i want him to take a bath because we need to go to the garden where tiffany is working. today is mother's day and i told him to greet her mom and gave her a letter. at first he don't know how to write one well of course because he still a child. i teach him some basics like margins and etc. the whole body of the letter is on dennis. i want him to say all the words from his heart and how thankful he was.

i felt that he came to me and he gently patted my head. "auntie i'm sorry. don't cry now. okay for you i'll take a bath." he said as he convincing me. i took a big grin and laugh at him. before he escaped i already got him haha. i carry him as if he was a  sack of rice. "auntie put me down!! i thought that you're crying but it wasn't." he protested while he beaten my . "aww dennis that hurt. did you forget that we're going to mommy because today is mother's day? you should give the letter that you made for her." i put him on the tub and i gently remove his shirt. he pouted. he knew that he can't protest anymore.

 

after a minute i put him a lotion on his body and a baby powder at his neck and back. dennis had a sensitive skin specially on a dust. so his mommy fanny always put him a anti bacterial and mild powder. i think he got this on his dad. tiffany's skin isn't that sensitive at all.

i chose a red checkered shirt paired by dark blue pants. dennis can be a ulzzang model on his built. he's too tall on his age. and besides, my nephew is surely a handsome boy. considering the fact that he look exactly like his father. the ultimate hearthrob Park Chanyeol.

"what a handsome boy you are dennis." i said as i look at him. his brown hair was still unfixed, messy and wet. but still he looks so dazzling. i wonder how he look like when he grow up? maybe he can be more handsome than to his dad.

"i know auntie. mommy always say that i'm handsome. and many of the girls on our class had a crush on me." he brush his long brown hair and put his bangs on the left side. "you're still young dennis but you already a playboy eh?" i said.

dennis stood up from his bed and hugged me. such a lovely child. "auntie you don't need to be jealous." i raised my eyebrow on what he said. "and why?" i asked. he put his index finger on his temple and act like he's thingking on something. "aha! because there is only three woman in my heart. auntie jessie, halmuhnee taengoo and my mommy fanny! even though there are alot of girls that had a crush on me i don't care. as long as you all stay by me. dennis will be happy!!" he said and raised his two arms and hugged me again. i think i'm going to cry in any minute. we're so blessed because dennis came to us. he gave us hope.

i kissed his cheks and pinch it. "you better do that dennis. don't be a cassanova like your dad-" oopssy. did i just said something? me and my stupid mouth!! "what do you mean auntie? is my daddy a bad guy?" he asked me so innocently. fanny will kill me for sure. tiffany was very careful when she talk to dennis about his dad. she don't want a bad image of chanyeol when it comes to dennis.

Dennis thought that his dad is verry a good man and a kind hearted person. poor dennis. if he knows that all his mommy said to him about his dad were all lies.

i shook my head. "no,no,no dennis. i didn't mean that haha. like your mom said your daddy is really a great person. he isn't creepy, ert, careless and most of all he isn't a immature one. believe me dennis he isn't." i want to change the 'isn't to 'it's' .. bad jesse!!

"auntie, do you know him? my daddy?" he asked.

"of course! anybody knows him!"

"reallly? but why does anybody knows him?"

"it's because he's an allien haha!!"

i look at him and protest can see on his face. "you're lying auntie. my dad isn't an allien mommy said that i look exactly like him." he muttered.

"come here dennis." i pulled him and place him on my lap. i gently his brown hair. "no matter what they said. daddy is daddy. you don't need to know everything about him. you will meet him someday. when you finally grow up and when mommy had a strenght to face your daddy. but dennis." i pull his chin to face me and i gave him a couraging smile. "no matter what happened you should believe on your mom. you should fight for her.your mommy sacrifice all the things she had just for you. even me and taeng. we do that because you.are.special. when you found out the truth don't hate us specially your mom. she only did that because she don't want to loose you."

"what do you mean auntie?" he asked.

"you'll know someday. for now let's greet mommy first a happy mother's day okay?" he nodded. "alright! let's go!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

i am at the garden. watering those beautiful white rose. my favorite flower. i remember when i was a kid i secretly get a white rose from my grandmother's garden. and i will hide on my room and i'm going to put those rose on my ear and dreamed that i'm a princess like those character on a fairytale that my mom used to read on me before i go to sleep. i wonder how is she? i miss my mom. every mother's day i usually gave her a bouquet of white rose and a personalize card and a cookie. me and my mom loves white roses very much. but right now, it's been five years since the last time i greet her a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. i miss her so much. i look on the sky to prevent my tears to fall. and yeah it's been a year now since i cried. i don't want to cry infront of jesse and taeng specially to dennis. i want to be strong and brave. but deep inside on me i was scared and coward. if i'm strong i would face all my problems in seoul and not here in busan. if i'm strong i will tell to that Park Chanyeol that he's going to be a father. and if i'm strong i won't hide this feeling and tears that i'm still enduring for a long time.

what kind of daughter and a mother i was? all i think is myself. how i wish i could have a strenght to face them all. but here i am hiding in a far far away. i saw Mr. Byun. the son of the owner of this garden. he's 1 year older than me but he looks like an 18 year old on the way he dressed and look. he wore a red cap and a red loose shirt and pants paired with a snickers. he really is charming. and like me he also had an eye smile.

"how are you tiffany?" he asked when he approach me. i'm kinda aware on his feelings towards me. he confess that he like me. but i said that i don't have a time for lovey dovey thingy. my priority right now is my son Dennis.

"i'm fine. i'm just watering this beautiful white roses." i replied. i can't look on his eyes directly. because i know that my face is already as red as tomato. i don't know why i blushed like this?! hell so awkward. he pull a small white rose and remove it's stem. he look at me with a cute smile on his face. and then, he gently put the rose on my ears. like what i did when i was young. "there you go, the rose suits to a pretty lady like you." he said.

i look away. my gosh what is he doing?! can't he see that i'm already a mom? how could he do this to me?! "a-ahm, i'm sorry Mr. Byun but i ah i have something to do on the green house. talk to you later." but before i leave his sight he hurriedly grabbed my arm. i look at him. he looks more serious right now and i'm kinda nervous. "how many times that i told you call me Baekhyun not Mr. Byun. i'm not that old you know. i'm only 26 years old. and sorry if i scared you. i just can't resist how lovely you are while you watering those lovely flowers. i just thought that the flower suits to your little ears." he laugh softly. i move backward because he walked closer to me but too bad he already holding waist.. "i can wait tiffany. until you can open you heart. try to think yourself tiffany. you done alot of works you know that? it's time for you to be happy. stop torturing youself." he said and kissed my forehead and he left. those words. those words that he said had an impact to me. it wasn't just a word. it has something. and hits me.

i'm on that thought when i saw dennis running to me. i gave him a force smile. "Mommy!!!" he said and hugged my legs. i remove the gloves that i wore and bent down so i can face him. "why are you here? are you with auntie jesse?" i asked and i kissed his puffy pink cheeks. he nodded. "uhuh! mommy" and he gave me a pink envelope. "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!" he said and he hugged me so tight. "auntie jesse help me to do that letter." he faced on me and kissed my cheeks. "I love you mommy. and sorry if i'm naughty sometimes". dennis was only two years old before when he greeted me "hapee mother's day" and i'm so happy because for the first time i greeted those kind of words that i've  usually said to my mom. and the feeling is very priceless. i saw jessica walking to us..

"happy mother's day tiff. pfft until now, i don't used to greet you like that. back then, we'll greet our mom together and say it in chorus. but right now i can't believe that i'm greeting you like that." she said. yeah she's right, since then we usually greeted our mom together.  "well used to it. and jesse thank you so much." she smiled at me.

"mommy hurry! read my message now!" dennis said while jumping. he's too excited didn't he?  "okay, okay."

i carefully tear the envelope and read his message:

 

DEAR MOM;

                                    I HAVE SO MANY WORDS TO SAY TO YOU MOMMY. AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD I SAY FIRST. SHOULD I SAY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY FIRST OR THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. OR SHOULD I SAY I LOVE YOU FIRST? OH I KNOW!! MOMMY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! I AM SO BLESSED BECAUSE I HAD A BEAUTIFUL AND CARING MOM. YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING MOM IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! THANK YOU MOM FOR BEING THERE WHEN I'M DOWN. THANK YOU FOR BEING A MOMMY AND A DADDY TO ME ON THE SAME TIME AND I LOVE YOU MOMMY!! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT DENNIS WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!! FROM NOW ON I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD SON. I WILL EAT VEGETABLE, I WON'T SPOIL ANYMORE MY VITAMINS AND I WILL TAKE A BATH AND BRUSH MY TEETH BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP. I PROMISE I DO THAT!! MOMMY SMILE MORE OFTEN. ME AUNTIE JESSE AND HALMUHNEE TAENGOO LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! WE LOVE YOU AND ONCE AGAIN HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

 

                                                                                                                                                                                   love,

                                                                                                                                                                                  DENNIS

 

my tears are continues on flowing while i'm reading my son's first letter for me. seriously, is he truly a five year old boy? my son is very sweet and smart. with all his words i felt so special and complete. there's nothing i can wish for.

"thank you dennis. and i love you too it won't change." i said. "promise?" he asked.

 

"I PROMISE"

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[A/N]

 

SLOW UPDATE!!! Ahuhu pardon me .. i'm quiet busy those past few months because i just graduated from highschool and right now i'm preparing myself to collage!! yehey !! hooray hooray ..

 

thank you for those reading this fic. even though i update so slowly hehe mian!!

 

so i put again baekhyun on my fic? he's my bias so spare with me. but believe he doesn't had a big role on this fic hahaha i just wanted to put him on this chapter because i just feel it hehe JK

 

i need your comment guys .. it helps alot!! and by the way I MISS YOU!!! ALL OF YOU!!!

 

BUH BYE FOR NOW!!! ^__^ V