Don't cry baby ...

OUR CHILD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baby, never ever say it again - how can we be over?
The past times and memories with you are painfully rising
I try to write lyrics for the first time in a while and I go outside
It seemed like a fes tival ou t  there  - I stopped to see  some pretty and cute  cards
I thought of you and I bought the prettiest one but
I'm filled with regrets because I can't even send it to you babe
Words that can't ever touch you are just sitting on top of my desk for the past few days
I really thoutgh of going to see you today, getting some courage
But still, I d
on't have the heart to do it in case you're still angry so I stop
Apart from my true feelings, I can't even do this or that
M
emories of long ago, please give me strength
I can't let you go like this, please don't leave me.

 

 

. . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

 

 

It's been 5 years since i gave birth to my son ... Dennis. we live in a simple but peaceful place here in busan. Me, Jessica and Taeyeon had a simple but happy living here.

I almost forgot how to feel like a princess anymore, cause all i care for my life now is dennis.

Those five years that passed seems difficult to ours, our living is not like our past living. we live in a simple and small apartment. we had also a simple job here. Taeyeon is a cashier on a convenience store, Jessica is a barista on a cafe and me is a gardener on a simple but amazing Garden. even though we had a simple job, were proud of it. why? it's because we can now supply our need by our hardworks. On a first time, it was difficult but we need to used to it, specially for me, even though i'm pregnant that time, i'm always working if i had a time and when i can.

Whe dennis came, he gave light and strenght not only for me, but also to they. he hgave us more courage to do our works better. and we're so happy because he excisted.

 

I am here at his school to fetch him, "dennis..." i called him.

He was sitting alone on a bench, when he noticed me. he smiled so sweetly and ran to me.

i lean down on him and hugged him. "how's school?" i asked.

he pouted. "mommy? why is it my classmate always tease me because i don't have a daddy? they say that i'm a looser because i don't have" he said and cried. "where is him mommy? does he love me?"

My heart almost broke. this is the moment that i don't want to happen. Dennis is growing up and keeps asking me about his dad. how can i tell him that his father doesn't even know that he excisted?

"Dennis, you're father loves you ... so much." i said as i lied. Oh my dennis, please forgive mom, i can't tell you this time. i don't want to hurt you.

"but where is he?" he asked me again.

"he's in seoul." i replied.

"mommy, can we go there? please mommy. i want to see him!" he insisted.

I nodded and wipped off his tears. "okay, we will. don't cry baby. you will see him. soon." i said.

"yehey! thank you mommy i love you ..." he said and gave a peck on my cheeks.

I carry him and kiss his cheeks also. "i love you too baby, you're getting heavier, you're getting a big boy already. no matter what, your always be my baby." i said.

"and you're always be my mommy ..." he said.

I laugh. "of course i will always be your mommy. come on let's buy some ice cream for Auntie Jessica and to your halmuhnee taeyeon." i said.

he nodded.

 

 

After we bought some ice cream we go back to our simple but lovely house.Our house is very simple, it was bungalow type with a white paint and had different flowers around it. we make our happy memories here for the past five years.

 

"they aren't here already?" i said.

"mommy, i'm going to play outside." dennis said.

"okay, but changed your clothes first before you play."

"ummmm.." he said

 

While waiting for them to arrive i prepared some dinner. i'm going to cook some yang nyum chicken. it was dennis's favorite dish.

After i prepared the dinner. they finally arrive. I go to the living room to welcomed them. Taeyeon is carrying dennis and jessica fell her body on the sofa because of tiredness.

"i think i'm going to die." jessica said.

"no auntie, don't die." dennis said to his auntie.

taeyeon's laugh. "a bad grass like you doesn't die that easily." taeyeon said to her.

"what?!"

dennis went to her aunt and hugged her and whispher. "you're not bad auntie, halmuhnee is just teasing you." he said. even though he whisphered it we still heared it. such a naughty boy.

"i'm not teasing her dennis, it' true." taeyeon said with a big smile on her face.

"come on dennis, let's eat. let's leave your crazy almuhnee here untill she starved to death." jessica said.

"yah!"

"oh come on, let's eat. the food will get cold." i said.

Watching those people, releaves me. i can forgot the things that bothers me even just for a while ...

 

 

 

They were the people who can make me smile.

Out of the blue i remebered him ... Again. Dennis"s father, Park Chanyeol .... I wonder how is he ...

 

 

 

ALERT!! ALERT!!

NEW CHARACTER

 

V I C T O R I A

 

 

 

CHANYEOL'S POV (A/N: oh, how i'd love his POV hehehehe)

 

STRESS .. stress ... stress ..

That's all i feel right now, 4 years ago, my dad wants me to quit showbiz, and i hate it. terribly. For me, being an actor is my passion, it was my forte.

Well sitting like a fool here on my swivel chair, sign some papers that i don't know what are they contented and attending that bored meeting. (A/N: it should be board) is definitely, HELL!!

I want to get out of it! i miss my past lives, bar hopping, having a commercial or a drama/movie, signing some authographs and .... i sigh, my life now, is actually a trash! and me, i'm like a garbage on it, i'm being a burden on this company, i'm not that useful here.

I'm on that state when my secretary came to my private office. "what?" i asked.

"sir, Ms. Victoria is here. she's looking for you." she said.

I sigh. "let her come in." i said.

"yes sir." she said and leave.

After a seconds, Victoria came to my office with a flirty smile. She was pretty and y hot babe. she was the current girl that i'm dating.

"hi honey? how's your day?" she asked me then gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

I respond to it. she sits on my lap and put her hands around my shoulder. seriously, if my father saw me on this view, he will sue me.

"well i'm kinda bored today, can you make me happy tonight baby?" i asked her with a grin smile on my face.

"oh sure, your wish is my command."

She kissed me passionately, she's feeling me like i'm in a cloud nine ....