POSITIVE?!!

OUR CHILD

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe i might be a a or whatsoever .... but i'm not killer

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV 

 

It's been 3 weeks since i've been grounded. No shopping, No bar hopping. And i feel like i'm going to rotten in any minute in my room. I sigh deeply. luckily my mom convinced my dad not to take away my phone. so i still have a connection to taeyeon and jessica.

My friends keeps cheering me all this time. they were the only person that i can trust right now.

I yawned again. this past few weeks i always felt sleepy. i don't know why? i'm like a lazy sloth. maybe i was just bored or something?

Out of my thought my phone rang. it was Jessica.

"hello?" i said.

"hey how are you?" she asked.

i sigh first. "i feel like i'm a prison jessi. it ! i miss shopping and bar hopping."

"aigoo. how's your feeling?"

"well i'm kinda sleepy and lazy all this time. and also this morning i vomited i don't know why but i feel dizzy always." i said.

"oh my goodness!! when was your last period tiff?!!" she asked me.

my heart beats fast. thump thump thump thump. i never imagine this things to happen! oh no it can't be! "my period should be- oh my god! my period should be 2 weeks ago! but still i don't have!" i said nervously..

"stay still. i'm going there, oh i mean with taeyeon." she said and hang up.

I stood up. i walk all over my room while bitting my fingers.i'm so nervous. i don't what should i do!

If my father knows about it! he will kill me. i know that i'm going to disappoint him again. he wants me to marry someone and then what? he will find out that i'm pregnant and the highlight: the father is the actor Park Chanyeol! oh great!

Me and him hadn't have a steady relationship, so how can i say to him that were going to be a parents soon?

I breath again to calm myself. i'm not sure about this. i need to test this first before i freak out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

taeyeon gave me the pregnancy test. i accept it nervously. "you ready?" jessica asked me.

I nodded and went to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

we waited for 30 minutes before finding out the result.

Jessica was the one who see the result.

"how is it?" taeyeon asked nervously.

She look at us with a worried face of her. Oh no! i know that face of her.

"It's positive guys. you're pregnant tiff. congratulations." she said with a low voice.

taeyeon tapped her back. "how can you say congratulations to her huh? are you kidding us?" taeyeon said.

I sit on the couch. i put my palm on my face and cried.

It was definitely and surely. My father will kill me! how can i marry that guy if i'm pregnant! i can't save our company anymore. i'm sorry dad.

Taeyeon and jessica sit beside me and console me. "hey, stop crying were here for you no matter what." jessica said.

"yeah, that's for sure. we'll never leave you." taeyeon said.

I look at them. "what should i do now?" i asked them both.

"maybe you need to tell chanyeol about this?" jessica suggested.

"no way! i don't want to. we don't have a steady relationship and besides it was just a one night stand and he's an actor i don't want to ruin his image." i said.

"how can you concerned to someone than yourself right now tiff? You had a right to tell him besides he was the father." taeyeon said.

"i don't know, i don't know." i said and cried again.

How can i tell about this to my parents? i have done alots of mistakes before, and i know i'm not a perfect daughter. but atleast this time i want to help them. but how can i? i'm pregnant.

"tell this first to uncle before we do some actions." jessica suggested.

"yeah Jessi was right. you better tell this first to your parents. and prepare your cheeks because i'm so sure that they will slap or punch you." taeyeon said.

"yah!" jessica shouted at her.

"i'm just joking. but tiffany remember that were always here for you. whatever your desicion is, we're support you." taeyeon said as she cheered me up.

"yeah, i'm always here for you to help and also to my nephew." jessica said.

Taeyeon look at her with a grin smile. "how can you be so sure that it was a boy not a girl huh jessi?" taeyeon said to her.

"nothing, i just feel it." jessica said.

"are you a fortune teller huh?" she said.

"both of you ...... thank you so much." i thanked them and cried. i'm so lucky because i have a friend like them. they were the only one that i have this time and also my baby.

"that's nothing, were always help each other. your problem is also ours." jessica said.

we hugged each other as we take each others problem ...

 

 

 

 

 

I went to the living room where my mom and dad reading some books.

I sitted in front of the sofa where they sitting. I look at them nervously.

"ahm ... dad, mom. i have something to tell both of you." i said to them.

they look at me. "what is it?"  my dad said in his cold tone.

I swallowed first my saliva before i open my mouth. gosh i'm so nervous. "first of all, i want to apologize because i'm such a burden to this family. i can't be a perfect daughter but God knows that i tried to be. dad, i know i will disappoint you right now, because i can't marry anymore Mr. Kim son." i said and a tear fell on my eye.

"what are you talking about tiffany?" my mom asked me.

"I'm P-Pregnant dad, mom."

They both dumbfounded. and me, i was crying a river. i can see on them the disappointment and anger.

My dad stood up and went to me. he gave me a slap that even my neck will break. I cried even more.

"I raised you to become a decent woman, i never imagine that you can be like this! what on earth did i do wrong to gave me a daughter like you! you're such a , and undecent woman! i gave all the things that you wanted but after those, this is what you've going to gave us, you didn't even think that you might ruin our family." he said in anger. he's also crying while scolding at me. my mom also crying while she's stopping my dad to hurt me again.

"i'm so sorry." i said as i begged them. i lay down and hugged his legs while crying. i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry. there were the only words that i can say. i felt like my world is already gone. it was very painful to hurt your parents, he was right he gave all the things that i wanted but after all, this is what i gave them.

"have an abortion." he said bluntly.

I stopped on crying. No no no! this child doesn't do anything wrong. i won't let that to happen. this child is mine so i will fight for it.

I stood up and wipe my tears. "No dad, i can't kill my own child." i said.

He look at me as if he's going to kill me. I will accept if he's going to slap me again but i won't let him to abort my child.

"if you don't want, get out of this house and forget that you still have a family! i don't want a daughter on this house! we will also forgot that you excist." he said.

I ran to the stairs while crying. i slammed my door. i went to the bed and cried on it.

I can't let that happen. even though they cursed me, but i can't kill my own child. this child is all i've got into this world. i know he/she will love me more than anyone else.

I scream and cried alot. I felt pitiness and anger at the same time. i don't know what will going to happen to me.

The door opened and there was mom. she entered to my room and sit beside me. she hugged me so tightly.

"mom, i'm so sorry for being a bad daughter of yours, but i can't kill my own child. i can accept anything but not that!" i said between my tears.

"I know tiffany, i know. I'm a mother so i know the feeling." she said.

"what should i do mom?" i asked her.

She release me on her hug and wipe my tears. "you should always do the right things tiffany. and what ever it is i'm always here to support you." she said.

I cried. i also forgot that my mom is always here to help me. she knows the best for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

12 of the midnight ....

 

I finally have a decision. i know that my dad won't let me not to abbort this child. there is only one thing that i knew ... Escape. it might be wrong but i need to do this for my child.

I packed all the things that i have. I get my cellphone and all my cards. I know that my father will freeze all my accounts so i need to transfer it to a new account that he doesn't know.

After i settle all the things i left the house where i grew up. i'm leaving this house for good. and when i go back i will settle the right things.

 

 

 

I pressed the doorbell of taeyeon's Unit. After a minute she opens it while wincing her eyes.

"tiffany?!! what are you doing here at this hour?" she said and let me to come in.

I sit on the couch. "i escaped. my father wants me to have an abortion. but i can't let that that's why." i said.

"so, what are you going to do now?" she asked me.

"i'm planning to go far away from here. to Busan i think. i just want to let this child to see this world." i said.

she looks at me with a pity on her eyes. "you should tell this to him. he had a right, he was the father after all." she said.

Oh yeah, i almost forgot him. maybe they were right, maybe he can help me. I'm going to swallow my pride just for my child.