we were always and always be together ...

OUR CHILD

 

 

  

 

      You should tell him ....

 

 

                                                          He's gone . maybe it's next month before he go back ..

 

 

 

                           

                      Who's my dad mommy ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

Me and tiffany went to Park Corporation where Park Chanyeol working at. I can see on my bestfriend that she's suffering on what happened to her. maybe she might be wrong but the child on her womb doesn't do anything bad. it shouldn't be like this.

And this is the one that we know better ... meet up with him and tell him that he and tiffany are going to be a parent soon.

We go to the reception area to tell the we have a business to Park Chanyeol.

"Excuse me miss .. can we have an appointment to Mr. Park Chanyeol." Tiffany said to receptionist.

"what is the business between you and our president?" she asked.

"ahm, something personal." i said.

She looks at us confusingly but she dialed the landline on his office. "hello secretary Choi. is our president have an appointment today? okay ... ahm, somone wants to have an appiontmant with him ... they said ...... something personal?" she look at us. "what is the name?" she asked.

"Hwang, Tiffany hwang." tiffany replied.

"Ms. Tiffany Hwang." the receptionist said.

Finally, it was ended. "i'm so sorry but our president aren't here. he was at America ..." she said to us.

"when will he come back?" i asked.

"a-ahm, next month i guessed?" she said.

Tiffany pulled me to get out on that place. "we're hopeless. i think we shouldn't tell this to him." she said in lower voice.

"are you nuts! you need to tell him!" i said.

"and what? is he going to marry me or something? is he can fight for us like what i did to my parents? i think he couldn't because first of all we don't have any relationship and second, he doesn't even know me so it's pointless!" she said.

i sigh. "alright, alright you win. but what are we going to do?" i asked her.

"i want to go to busan. i want to raise my child on there." she said.

"you what? are you insane? Then what is the purpose why you need to go to a far place? to hide?"

She nodded. "that was the thing that i knew."

"but-"

"you said that you will support me whatever my desicion is?!"

"okay fine, you me and jessi will go to busan and hide. you happy now?" i said.

"you mean you two will go with me?" she asked.

"of course! we can't let you to go there all by yourself! we can't leave you, you know that."

"oh taeyeon." she said and hugged me.

"alright  that's fine now, let's go to jessi."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

 

"Are they finally gone?" i asked my secretary.

"yes sir they were." she said.

I sigh and lean my head on my swivel chair. another fans again? what happened to my fans? are they really that obsessed to request that they had an appointment with me? are they nuts?

"Ms. Choi, every girls or either fans who asking to meet me, just say that i'm out of town, got it?" i said.

"yes sir."

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

When i opened my door i saw Taeyeon and Tiffany. i look at them with a knots on my forehead.

"why are you both here?" i asked them.

"let us get through first okay." taeyeon said.

They both sit on the sofa. "do you need anything to drink? or shall we take some breakfast?" i asked.

"No, sit down first." taeyeon command.

Oooh lala!! taeyeon acted like a leader this time well she was the oldest after all. "what is it? you both spill it, i don't like mind games." i said as i notice that there was 'something' that they wanted to say.

"okay, i'll be the one to say this: first, your uncle want some abortion and tiffany is against it. second, she escaped because she wanted to fight for her child, third, Chanyeol is out of the country and this girl beside me don't want to tell him that they had a child and forth......" she breath first because she's talking without an end. "tiffany wants to go to busan to raise there her child and fifth, we will go with her." she said.

I was dumfounded. really dumbfounded. "WHAT?!!!" i scream like my voice can hear on my Unit. what are they thingking?

"look jessi, if you don't want to go i won't insist you. besides, uncle will be so worried about you. you don't need to listen to taeyeon's stupid idea." tiffany said.

I shook my head. "na ah, i won't let you to go alone. i will go too. oh, where is it again?" i asked.

"busan." tiffany replied.

I nodded. "now i need to sell my units and moved to busan." i said.

"Jessi, you don't need to do that." she said.

"well i wanted to, besisdes i'm planning also to moved and be independent like serch some jobs and whatsoever, you know?" i said.

Tiffany sat beside me and hugged and cried. "you don't know how happy i am. because whatever stupidity i done, you both here to support and to guide me. you both didn't get angry or disappointed. i'm sorry because of me i might be a burden." she said between her tears.

I hugged her back, "yah! what are you talking about? we didn't think you that way. we were always here because we love you and cherish you, you babo. so whatever your desicion was, we will respect it, and also i want to do this for my nephew." i said.

she released her hugged and wipped her tears. "you really do wanted a nephew huh?" she said.

I smiled. "yah i'd love to  have."

Taeyeon sit on our sides. "yah! you're making a moment without me." taeyeon poouted.

"and to you taeyeon, thank you for being such a great unnie." tiffany said to her.

taeyeon is having a teary eyes, such a drama queen. "you making me cry." she said dramatically.

"okay, drama is over, so how was Chanyeol huh?" i asked.

"he was in America, i don't want to tell this to him." tiffany said.

"are you really sure about that?" i asked.

she nodded. "it's not that i don't want to tell him that he has a son, maybe someday i'll have a guts to tell him, but right now, i want to raise my child alone." she said.

I nodded. we all nodded. Me , Taeyeon and tiffany, will be forever and always be together. I promise that. No one can break our friendship. Oh my gosh, i'm being an over acting but i treasure them so much, we're like sisters that always lean to each other.

"we were always and always be together." we said in chorus ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 years later...

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

"Dennis ...." i said as i called him ... my son

he ran to me and hugged me so tightly. he was Dennis. my one and only son. he was my everything, my strenght and my life. he was the only thing that i have .... for now

 

 

 TBC