5 years ago .....

OUR CHILD

 

                                                     

                                                   

 

                                                                                      

 

What happened to this 3 girls ..... five years ago?

 

 

LET'S REWIND ...

 

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

It was a cold morning where this three girls are taking their way to busan, they chose to live on that place for now on,

Just for their dear friend tiffany, they're going to sacrifice .... a bit.

Jessica sell her unit, and used the money that she got for finding some apartment so they can have a place to live, taeyeon also sold hers, they both explained to their parents that they will need to move because of some 'maturity stage' as they excused. Jessica's father is against to it, but she already clear her mind that she will go to busan with her friends. and also, they didn't say their  exact place where they going for tiffany's sake. they kept it secret to anyone.

they left the city of seoul without a bid of goodbyes to everyone. they chose to leave in silence.

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

we're now here at busan, we went to a cheap hotel for us to rest. we need to look for a apartment tommorow and also a job.

 

>>>>>>THE NEXT MORNING<<<<<<

 

Me, jessica, and taeyeon woke up early to look for some apartment. we're at buk - gu at the north.

"this house is absolutely nice!" taeyeon screamed.

"ahm, excuse me. who's the one that we need to talk about occupying this house?" i asked the old lady.

"oh, that house, i am the caretaker of that house. why? are you going to occupy it?" she asked.

"how much does it take?" jessica asked.

"50,000 a month." she said.

we all winced. "it's so expensive!" we said in chorus.

"as you all can see, the house is newly renovated so that's why." she replied.

"oh, we're sorry, but we're going to look for something that is cheaper than this." i said.

"you need some cheaper? try that house who's at the end of this corner." she pointed a small and simple bungalow. it was colored white with a wood fence, it has a big tree on the left side with a different flowers around it. the house is so beautiful, it's like the house had alots of memories of a happy family.

"how much does it take?" i asked her again.

"30,000 a month." she replied.

i look to them as a sign of approval. "that's enough for us." i said to them.

"i'm fine with it." jessica said.

"but i like this house than that." taeyeon insisted.

we widened our eyes to her. "but that was too expensive taeng!" jessica said to her.

she pouted. "okay fine!" she finally agreed.

i face to the old woman. "okay, we're going to get it." i said.

"let me give you the keys. oh by the way, when will you moved on it?" she asked.

"as soon as possible." taeyeon said.

 

 

After we look for some apartment, we go to a cafe to have a break, it was so tiredsome.

"are you feeling okay?" jessica asked me.

I nodded. "yeah i'm fine." i said.

"ahhh, it was so tiring!" taeyeon demended.

"well, you need to used on it, from now on we need to be independent." jessica said.

"i'm so sorry guys for dragging you both here with me. i know it was so hard for both of you." i said with an apologetic tone.

"hey hey, what are you talking about? we also wanted to do this for you, and besides, this was going to be an experience to us to be matured. right?" jessica said.

"yeah, jessi was right. and i'm so excited for finding a job!" taeyeon said.

i sigh with a relief now, i will do my best too, i don't want to be a burden anymore.

"seriously? you two wanted to live on that old style house?" out of the blue taeyeon asked.

I nodded. "that place seems pretty, it has a nice ambiance and the place is so peaceful." i said.

"i do agree, i love the scenario on there. it has a lots of flowers and a fresh breeze of air." jessica added.

"you two are really old fashioned." taeyeon hissed.

"hey hey, do you forgot that you are older than us? huh taengoo?" jessica .

Taeyeon smirked. "oh yeah i know that. you don't need to tell me." she said.

We all laugh, we laugh as if it was that easier for us to live alone by ourselves.

"oh wait, what kind of job are we going to take?" i asked them.

"i think i'm going to be a  barista." jessica said.

I look at taeyeon. "how about you taeng?" i asked her.

"uhmmm ... i don't know. i'll search some job that fits to me." she said.

"how about you fanny? what kind of job are you going to take?" jessica asked.

"i don't know either, but i will take any kind of job, just for my baby." i said.

"we can do it! girl power!!" taeyeon said.

 

 

A months passed and my stomach began to big. i am here at the garden, i'm an gardener here. well i do love my job, my boss are not that strick and they giving me a time to rest because i'm pregnant, for example: i only need to complete 5 hours per day. they were so thoughtful. My due is on next month,

My baby is a .... boy. and i named him. Dennis. i found the name cute and very manly. since my name is english, i also wanted an english name for him. and of course he's going to use the surename Hwang. i can't name after him the surename Park. I don't have a rights to used it. since, he doesn't know that dennis excisted.

I don't know why but when he's featuring on a t.v i felt surprised always. i think it was natural because i'm carrying his child.

He was a sucessfull actor and a model. if he only knew that he has a child already.

l'm curious on what kind of reaction he may have if he finds out that he's a father already. i think he'll freak out, or maybe not?

 

 

It was a beautiful month of October, this is the month of my due. and i can feel him on my womb. sometimes he's kicking and have an unecessary moves.

Jessica and taeyeon are too excited for him to comeout. they both even sing a song for him. i can see on them that they were so happy that he excisted. they appreciate him. but his own grandfather wants him to die, he don't want him to see how beautiful this world was. i wish all the people who i'd loved, will appreciate him. and i hope his father also appreciate him.

 

 

It was 2:45 of afternoon when i feel a pain on my stomach. and there was also a water that flows on my legs. i'm going to gave birth.

but on my dismay, taeyeon and jessi are on they work at this hour.

"aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!" i screamed. it hurts so much. "somebody help me please!!!!!!!" i said as i begged that somebody can hear me.

I need to find a way, i go outside while touching my stomach. i push the doorbell on the house that next to our apartment.

And luckily there was a mid 40 woman who came out. when she saw my condition, worried can see on her face. "what happened to you?" she asked me.

"please, help me! i i'm going to give birth!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!" i screamed.

she look so panicked. "okay, wait up." she said. After a while she puts me inside of her car and drove as fast as she can.

"hold on tight!" she said.

5 minutes later and where now at the hospital. the attendants puts me on a stretcher. I looked to the woman who help me. "thank you." i forced myself to thank her. i felt so much pain on my stomach. i never felt a pain something like this before!

I soaked myself on my own sweats. They send me to OR.

I saw a doctor, a guy doctor. i felt shy because i never thought that a guy doctor will be going to gave birth on me.

But i need to take  away my shyness. i'm going to see my dennis in a minute from now.

"okay, breath. don't be nervous, just breath." he command me.

i followed his command. i breath in and out. "push." he said.

I gave my full strength and push it. Until i heared a cry. A baby cry. I finally saw my child. he has a blood on his body and his ombilical cord is still connects to mine. he's finally came. My child .... Dennis.

 

 

When i opened my eyes ... i saw a guy .... the guy is back facing me so i can't see who he was. then suddenly he face to me. It's him ... Park Chanyeol. he's carrying dennis. he's carrying our child. then suddenly he walked away .... he walked away with dennis on his arms! No he can't take away my son from me ... he was my mine!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hey hey. are you okay?" jessica asked me worriedly.

"where's my dennis." i asked her worriedly.

"don't worry fanny ah, he's with me." taeyeon said.

I looked to the right side and saw taeyeon carrying my son. i breath out, i thought that he's going to take him away from me.

i get him from taeyeon. i carry him, for the first time. he was on my chest, he's eyes is so closed and his puffy cheeks is very red. "i'll never let him to take you away from me." i said while looking at him. all i feel on that time is happiness. i never be this happy on my entire life. this is the result on my sacrifices, and it worth it. i sacrificed everything just for him.

"what do you mean by that?" taeyeon asked.

"i'm too afraid that his father will take him away from me." i said.

jessica sit beside me and tapped my back. "don't worry fanny, he doesn't knows everything right?" jessica said.

I nodded. yeah he doesn't know everything.

"when i look at him, he looks exactly like his dad. No offence tiffany, but i'm afraid that when he see this child with you, he will thought that he is his child. he will resemble like his father when he grew up." taeyeon said.

"yeah, taeyeon was right. he looks exactly as his dad." jessica also added.

"well, let the fate takes this journey ....." i said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

!!!!GREETING PORTION: YEHEY!!!!

 

@ryuhanna25: eyy eyy .. thank to the nice comments! i'm so happy that my story can make

you laugh more often. i'm happy to hear that *^__^*

 

@jueunyon: thanks also for appreciating my story!! i updated so this one is for you also ...

 

@supergeneration291: thanks for loving my story ... and because of that I LOVE YOU TOO

and yeah dennis is super handsome guy .. well like his dad chanyeol lol!! XD

 

@clumsy_g: thank you for reading my story!!!! and don't worry chanyeol will surely met his son.

well if he doesn't let's punch his face ... haha JK :)

 

@amster: thank you!!! because you are the first subscriber on this story, and the first one who commented!!!

thank you so much!!!!

 

THANK YOU!!!!

*BOWS 90 DEGREE*

*WALK AWAY*

hehe ..