heart

OUR CHILD

 

 

 

 

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS ............. STILL A

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

I open my eyes but on my dismay i was alone on the room. she left already. last night was wonderful. of all the girls that i usually fling she was the most ahh ... should i say fresh? hehehe.

I was shocked when i found out that she was still a . it's not that i think her that she's a but, based on her personality she was like a girl with a untamed one. she was so hot and y.

but one thing that distracted me is .... i don't know her name. darn it! why is is it that i forgot to asked her name or even her contact no. i took a deep sigh and massage my forehead. it feels like it going to explosde in any minute.

all i remember on her is her pretty face, her perfect curves, her porselain skin, her voice and her lovely moans. how i wish to meet her again.

I searched some bathrobe and wear it.

"where she could be?" i asked myself. arrrgh!!! she's driving me crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

Slowly .... slowly .... slowly ....

I took some baby steps to avoid some unecessary sounds. it was already 6 in the morning when i woke up.

I can still  visualized what happened last night. it was wrong but i did it. The only thing that bothers me is: what if i got pregnant because on what happened? i shook my head on what i think. nah! it was just a one night stand so it is impossible. but we didn't used any protection that night. ahhhhhh!!! i don't know what to think anymore.

Luckily there was no maids or someone on the living room. slowly steps as i walking up to the stairs. I opened my door when i reach it, i closed it silently to avoid making unecessary sounds.

the first thing i do is to take a shower. i smelled like an Alcohol with a  combination of his perfume.

yeah HIM. he still a stranger to me. i don't know his name, the only thing i remamber about him is his handsome face, his smell, his deep voice and his beautiful smile.

"when can i meet him again?" i sigh. it was impossible to happen. i will marry someone soon.

I gritted my teeth as i remeber that. it really creeps me out

I soak myself to the shower. i let the cold water touches my skin.

 

After i take my bath i scanned my cellphone on my bag. What the? 100 missed calls from Taeyeon and Jessica!

I winced and slapped my cheeks. i forgot them. Oh my goodness! what kind of explanation that i will tell to them.

I can't say that: sorry guys i had a to someone that i don't know and i forgot about you.

Oh my golly golly goo! taeyeon will surely punch me if she knew it.

 

When i go downstairs i saw my mom and dad taking their breakfast. i breath first and count 1 up to 5 before i greeted them Good morning!!

"good morning dad, good morning mom." i said and gave them a little peck on their cheeks.

"whare did you go last night?" dad asked without looking at me.

"ahmm..... i went to the bar?' i said to him nervously. i know he will get mad. for sure.

"what time did you arrived?" mom asked me.

I bit my lower lip. I'm busted. "this morning." i said.

Finally, dad look at me but his very angry. "is that a proper time for a lady like you to arrive at home at this morning?" dad said.

"look dad, i'm so sorry i was so drunk that's why-" i didn't continue because he slapped. me. i touches my swollen cheeks because this is the first time that he slapped me. he was very very angry.

"you brat! i never teach you to be like this! you are the only chance for our company to survived! many of our stock holders get their profits and what happened to us? we only have 25% percent left. do you ever think that 25% percent can help us to srrvived our company? you need to marry the son of Mr. Kim no matter what happened. No cellphone and  no allowance for One month!" he said and left the dinning area.

A tear fell on my cheeks. he doesn't care on what i feel. he loves our company more than to his only daughter. My mom hugs me. she wipped my tears. "i'm so sorry tiffany. but this time we need to listen to him. the reason why he do this is because he doesn't want to give up the company that he worked for. and also for our family, he always wants the best for us." she said as she console me.

i look at her in agony. "but mom, i don't feel happy and contented after all! he only cared for the company and never think on what i may feel on his decision. for all my life i obeyed him and never tried to disappoint him! but i guess he never noticed my hardworks. dad is so selfish mom." i said and cried. for the first time i felt some pitiness on myself.

I went to my room to cry and console myself. My mom will talk to my dad about this.

I get my cellphone on the table, i will never let my dad get my phone.

I dialed taeyeon. after a seconds she answer it.

"taeyeon ...." i said as i cried her name.

"what happened fanny ah?" i can hear on her voice that she's worried about me.

"can you go here? tell also jessica. i'll tell you something." i said.

"okay okay i will go there with jessi. stop crying now. and also you owe us some explanations." she said and hang up.

 

 

 

 

 

"you what?!!" they both said.

"hey hey! i was so drunk that time and i don't know what i'm doing. but it feels great!" i said.

"oh my i think i'm going to faint." jessica said and act like she's going to faint.

"who's the guy?" taeyeon asked.

i looked at them both. they were starring at me without blinking. curiosity can read on their face. i breath out first.

"actually .... i don't know him."

they were like this O.O for a long time. "Oh my goodness!!!" they said in chorus.

seriously, are they rehersed? because they talking in chorus for the nth times.

"you surely gone nuts tiffany. how can you someone that you doesn't know even his name!" jessica said.

i hush her to lower down her voice!

"but what does he looks like? is he handsome or what?" taeyeon asked. jessica rolled her eyes to her.

i looked at the seiling as reminisce his looks. "well he was tall and lean, he has a big eyes and nice skin, his voice is so deep and his smile is very breath taking and his dimple on his cheeks are so cute. he was quiet and simply .... gorgeous."

"oh my gosh! is that your imagination? that guy is perfect!" jessica said.

"No it was true, well he's kinda look familiar but i can't remember where did i saw him." i said.

"on your description he's like the Actor Park Chanyeol. tall, dimples and a deep voice." taeyeon said.

"who's Chanyeol?" i said.

"you don't know him? well he was so hot and y guy. he was an actor and a model and also he was a sucessor of his family empire business. one of the richest family in asia! he was perfect!" jessica said.

Park Chanyeol? who's that?

Taeyeon get her phone from her bag. "here take a look. this is what he looks like."

she gave me her phone and showed me his picture.

I was dumbfounded. Now i know who he was! "oh that was him!" i said.

"really?!!!" they said.

"yes, i can't be wrong. he was that guy! so that's why he look familiar!"

"oh my my Tiffany you catch a great fish!" taeyeon said happily.

"what are you talking about that she catches a great fish? he doesn't even know her name!" jessica said.

yeah she was right .....

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

  BY THE WAY THANK YOU FOR THIS FIRST SEVEN SUBSCRIBERS OF THIS STORY:

 

amster

majaruth_ca013

Lee_Jiyoung

supergeneration291

ShineeStar4ever

ryuhanna25

jueunyon

 

 

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!