Park Chanyeol

OUR CHILD

 

 

   

 

Let's meet whose actually Park Chanyeol is ...

 

 

first of all, who was really park chanyeol? let's find out the true him on this chapter ..

 

............

 

CHANYEOLS POV

 

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!

i open my eyes because of that stupid alarm clock! i sit on my bed still my eyes close. i'm really sleepy.

"!" i said as i figure it out that it was already 10:45 in tne morning. i run to my bathroom. i had a meeting at 11! and the , i didn't review yet those damn documents! i enjoyed myself at the bar last night, i want to unwind myself after those one week vacation on a suit in incheon, it really stress my whole body.

I take a bath as faster as i can, usually i blow dry my hair, but this time, i let the droplets of water drop on my shirt. and i hate it! i feel so uncomfortable! I ran downstairs and look for the key of my car. "wheres that key?!!" i muttured because i can't find my keys!

After i scanned it on the drawer, i finally saw it. I bottoned my polo when i get inside of my car, i start the engine and drove it away.

 

I really hate it! i don't like it. back then, i usually make my own schedule but right now, i need to follow the rules. i don't like following the rules in the first place!

and yeah, it was traffic. i cursed under my breath. this is .

 

After those long 15 minutes, i finally arrive. i parked my car on the parlking space of our building. i almost run the elevator. and luckily i get through before it was closed.

I walked fast the long corridor before i reach the meeting room. i breath first and tale some seconds for a while before i open the door.

"1,2,3...." i counted first before i opene the door.

They all looking at me with a knots on their forehead. and dad is looking at me as if he's going to shut a gun on me. well i'm used on that expression of his. he's looking at me like that always.

"i'm sorry i'm late." i apologized to them.

I walked to the chaired next to my father. "we're going to talk." he almost whispered to me.

 

Okay, here we go again. why is it i'm always attending to this meeting? i don't understand what they are talking about in a first place. so what's the used. In all the duration of the meeting all i done is to nodd and to say "yes, that was great" and blah blah blah... I always feel like i'm going to gave a last sentence when i'm on that chair.

And finally it was over ...

 

As my father said, he dragged me to his private office. i knew he was going to scold me again.

"Park Chanyeol, seriously, are you really a 27 year old guy? tell me? cause you're acting as if ypu were 12 that always play around." he said while looking at me.

i sigh. "what do you want me to do dad? i told you, busineess is not for me. show business is the one for me!" i replied.

He smirked. he was tighthen his fist to punch me. i know he was angry that his nose almost have a smoke on it. "you will never be a sucessful person in showbiz believe my child, you can't be a celebrity forever." he said.

"but that's all i want!" i protested.

"when will you going to understand me? i'm doing this for your sake! tell me, when your a senior citizen, can that profession of yours will feed your whole family?" he said.

I smiled. "don't worry dad, i don't have a plans to marry someone. all i want to be is being a bachelor forever." i said.

He sigh. "i gave up. but no matter what you said, this company will be under on your son's name." he said.

"but i don't have a son!" i shouted.

"then, i guess i will be giving this company to different charity funds when the right time comes."

"No way!!!"

"I'm only give you the company if you already had a son ... or should i say that if you had a family" he said.

I smirk. "but i don't have an idea to have some!" i said in burst.

"then, i won't gave you the company." he said and leave.

What the hell!!!