Isn't she lovely?

OUR CHILD

                                                    

 

 

 

ISN'T SHE LOVELY?

 

                               

                                       

                                          

                                    

 

 

He's like a gems to me ... the most precious thing i ever had ..

 

 

. . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

 

It was a pleasant morning when i woke up. I smiled when i saw dennis on my side. he's still sleeping next to me.

I touches his hair, "taeyeon was right, you really look like him ..." i said while still starring at him.

"dennis, wake up baby." i said as i wake him up.

He opened slowly his eyes. He smiled at me when he see me. "good morning mommy..." he said.

I hugged him and kiss his forehead. "good morning too baby ..."

he look up to me. "you're going to watch me perform?" he said.

he had a performance on his school today, his school will have a little presentation for their students. Dennis have been practicing 3 days from now. And i'm so excited to watch him perform.

"of  course i will." i said and pinch his puffy cheeks.

"aww mommy that hurts .." he said.

I pouted. "i'm sorry baby." i caressed his cheeks. "does it hurt much?"

"no, since you touched it, it doesn't hurt anymore." he said.

I kissed his cheeks instead. "after that performance, mommy will going to buy you a gift. is there anything you wanted?" i asked.

He nodded.

"really? what is it." i asked.

"Daddy. I want my daddy." he replied.

i was shocked. i never expect him to say that.

"why mommy?" he asked. he noticed that, i stunned after he said that he want his daddy as his reward.

"aside from it, is there anything you wanted? how about toys? a new clothes? oh i know, you wanted a bike right?"

"No mommy, i want my daddy." he said.

I sigh. "baby, i can't promise you that. daddy is in seoul. it was too far away." i explained.

"can you tell me about him mommy. please?" he begged and gave me his puppy eyes.

I smiled. "okay."

"yehey!!!" he said happily and gave me his eye smile. that eye smile was the thing that he got from me, the rest, he almost got from his dad.

I sit first on the bed and pulled him closer to sit on my lap. I back hugged him. "your father is a sucessful actor. he also had a nice smile like yours. He never failed to make me smile even just a bit. he had a happy aura. and." i look straight from his eyes. i almost laugh when he's starring at me without a blink. he's seriously listening to me. "you look exactly like him, so if you missed him, just look on the mirror and you can see his faced." i said.

"is that true mommy? i look exactly like him?" he asked me.

I nodded. "yes, it was. Dennis, don't ever hate your daddy because we didn't see him much often okay? your daddy will surely be happy and loved you when he see you." i almost cried infront of him. but i control my tears to fell. he will asked for sure why i'm crying.

He nodded."i won't hate him mommy. i promise. i love him as much as i loved you." he said.

I smiled happily, that's all i can say about him right now, i want him to grow a kind hearted boy.

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

"thank you sir, come again ...." i said to that last customer who buyed, It was almost five years since i began as a cashier on this convenience store. maybe you all wondering why we choose a simple job right?

well it was because of tiffany, we wanted to work on a simple and stable job, we can't apply on the large company because they will found out that Me, Jessica and Tiffany is the daughter of the sucessful companies here in korea. and we  were afraid if that's happen.

Being a cashier is not bad at all, all i need to do is to smile like a fool here and computed their stuff that they will buy. that's all. and besides, i'm familiarized already on this job. so i'm starting to love it.

I felt my cellphone vibrated. Oh it was Tiffany.

"why?" i asked.

"taeyeon, can you please go to Dennis's school. he has a performance today right? i'm going on there after a minutes. just go there first." she said.

"what am i now, a nanny?"

"please taeng, dennis will be very disappointed when he doesn't see us there." she said.

I sigh. "okay fine."

"thanks taetae, just wait for me and i will surely come."

"definitely! your son will have his tantrums when he doesn't see you there."

"thanks again, bye bye." she said and hang up.

 

 

After i shifted my work to my co worker. I hurriedly went to dennis's school.

When i arrive, there are alot of parents already. i feel awkward, coz it's like that i am the guardian here.

i waved my hands to dennis when i saw him. he hurriedly run to me and hugged me. he's so sweet child. like his mom.

"halmuhnee, where is mommy? why is it you go here without her?" he asked me.

I lay down so i can faced him. "your mommy will arrive a bit late, but she promise me that she will arrive." i said and pinched his red cheeks.

"halmuhnee, watch my performance okay? that performance is for mommy." he said.

"really? you better do your best because your mommy will watch you later."

he nodded. "i will do my very best!" he said while he raised his right hand like he's promising.

I laugh. "you better." i kissed his cheeks. "come on, let's go there. your teacher might be looking for you now." i said.

 

 

 

. . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

. . . . . .

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

i  cursed the traffic, i look again on my watch. the program is already starting! and my bad, i am here, stuck here in this bull traffic ...

"ahm, mister? do you have any alternative way that we can passed? i am running late." i said to the taxi driver.

"i'm so sorry miss, but if you agree, you can walk from here, beside your destination is near already." he said.

I have no choice, i need to rush, i want to see my dennis to performed. "here." i gave the money to him. I didn't wait for the change. let him keeep it.

I almost run on the sidewalk, a little effort tiffany and you'll reach your destination. for sure!

 

 

 

And finally, after that long run i done, i finally arrive. I do my very precious effort to reach front raw of the chairs. and then i saw taeyeon.

"hey!" i said and i sit by her side. luckily, she did reserved a chair for me.

"is my dennis finished his performance?" i asked.

"nope, not yet. oh here he go!" she said happily.

I look at the stage. and there he goes. look so cute on his attire. i almost cried while looking at him. I waved my hands to him. He also waved, and he gave me a flyinbg kiss. the audience almost laugh on his cute gesture.

"i wonder who he looks like?" taeyeon said.

"oh shut up taeyeon!" i warned her. i know who she's reffering.

 

"mommy, this song is for you. Auntie jessi help me for finding this song, This one is for you. I love you." he said while looking at me.

"do you need some hanky?" taeyeon asked. she noticed that i almost cried on that moment. "yes i do need." i said.

she gave me her hanky, and there he goes, he get the microphone and sang:

 

"Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderfull
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love"

 

"is that really my dennis?!" I can't bare my tears. they were continues flowing on my cheeks. I do appreciate his song, on a little age, he can fullfill all the things that i wanted for my life, watching him perform makes me very complete. he sang the song whole heartedly. he's singing it just for me.

 

"Isn't she lovely
Life and love are the same
Life is Aisha
The meaning of her name
Londie, it could have not been done
Without you who conceived the one
That's so very lovely made from love"

 

After he sang, he go downstairs. I almost amaze because he was holding a bouquet of flower! where did he get that?!

"mommy, this is for you." he said and gave me the bouquet.

"Oh dennis, you don't know how happy i am!" i said and hugged him so tight.

"thank you mommy for everything, even though that daddy isn't here with us, you also role as a daddy to me. you are the most wonderful and pretty mommy in the world!" he said. i release him from my hug and kiss him on his lips. "i love you baby."

The crowd, almost caught  the attention from us, they were amaze on how charming was dennis, they also clapped after he sang that song. I never felt that i was born that lovely after he sang it.

I also dreamed a guy to sang that song for me, it's like they appreciated that i existed, but dennis did. dennis sang that song  for me. i'm so blessed to have a son like him.

 

 

 

It was dawn when we finally arrived at our house. we saw Jessica on the gate. waiting for us.

"I'm so sorry dennis, auntie didn't come." she apologized.

"that's okay auntie. mommy and halmunee are there to wach me." he said.

she pouted. "but i want to see your performance, can you perform again for me? please .." she pleaded.

"but i don't have a bouquet to gave you auntie, i already gave it to mommy."

"that's fine, auntie can understand. just perform again ." she begged.

"let's go in, dennis you sing it again so auntie jessi can see it okay?" i said to him.

"okay!"