That Face

OUR CHILD

It was a hot afternoon when a man who wears all black at the season of summer, some of the people can't resist to took some glimpse to this young man. Full of charisma and charm as they thought. His cheeks becomes red because of the hot temperature, there are also some droplets of sweats on his forehead, but still, he had an aura of a boy next door.  

 

It was Myungsoo on the other hand, he tried to call some taxi. He was pretty late that time. His brother Sungyeol were a doctor there. In busan. While Myungsoo were living in seoul with the rest of his family. His family owned a chain of restaurants, malls, hotels. An empire to be exact. Sungyeol were the oldest but he seems don't have any interest on the empire that their family had. He want medicine. He wanted to be a doctor since then. And because of that the other son took all his responsibility. Myungsoo. Myungsoo on the other side doesn't like the idea. He don't want to be like his father. A workaholic beast. For him he doesn't became a father to them. It's only the money and the business he loves the most.

 

Six Years ago, his father wants him to marry this lady from the family of Hwang. The company need the support from their company. Before that the daughter must marry him for the tie up. It was insane. It was stupidity, name it all. For him, marriage is a holy thing, and love is a must. But something had happened. He heared that the lady that "he's gonna marry" were no where to be found. For him it was a good news, but his conscience says it wasn't good news at all, but the hell he cares. The important thing is he's not going to give his anymore.

 

His brother called him the other day because he somehow miss his little brother. Sungyeol and myungsoo had this closeness. They used to depend on each other when there is no one for them. For sungyeol he "must" took care of myungsoo because myungsoo is all he had. Their mother died when myungsoo were only five, myungsoo grew up with no care and love from his mom, it was sungyeol after all. It was sungyeol who became mother and father for him.

 

Finally, a cab stop infront of him but on his shock there is this lady who grab the the taxi. He looks at her, all his anger vanished. His anger because of the unpredictable weather, his anger because why the hell he wores black at the seoson of summer, and his anger because there is is this lady who took the taxi after his long wait. It was all vanished. The lady-who-took-the-taxi were damn pretty. He was astonished by the beauty of the lady. He notice that the lady also amused when she see him. Oh, it was mutual after all?

 

Myungsoo gathered all his strength to ask the lady. He just wanted to spunk his face, what the heck is happening to him? It was enchanted, a spur of a moment he doesn't  ever imagined. It was so unmyungsoo. 

"I grab the taxi first" myungsoo said, without a blink of an eye. 

"Please mister, my son needs me right now.." She said. She somehow looks in a hurry and then what. She said son? She already had a son. On her body (bad and erted myungsoo) it was a mistake you thought of her being a mom. A hot damn mom.

She hurriedly enter to the taxi, leaving myungsoo dumbfounded. He saw she mouthed 'i'm sorry' in a y way. Say what?

 

He somehow hold his nape, he surely admitted that he was smitten to her beauty, a spell indeed. It was also too late to thought that they can share the same taxi so that he can know her name. Forget about the fact she's a mom. 

 

That face, is worth of something to fight for, myungsoo doesn't know where the hell he got the idea to fought, maybe just maybe it was going to be a battle when they crossed again. He loved that idea.

 

To saw that face again. Smirk.

 

 

A/N

 

I'm so sorry, it was many of you who's waiting for this story. I'm sorry. After a decade i finally updated! Yaaay. Another sorry because it wasn't that long, i just wanted this part to be just myungsoo. Just myungsoo. And yeah let's welcome him hahaha

 

And i wanted you to know that i'm not gonna use the character's pov, sooo there hahaha 

 

 

I wish you all a happy day, thank you for reading. 

 

Love,

 

tiffanymiyoung05