Pride

OUR CHILD

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11

 

"The best thing to do is that, you've done a thing that others think that you can't do it"

"For your loved one there are nothing you cannot do for them .."

 

 

 

"Pride"

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

Jessica made her way to her bestfriend tiffany who's still dumbfounded and hurt on what happening to her precious son. Jessica knew that Tiffany only had dennis. he was everything for her friend. Seing her cousin and her beloved nephew on their state makes her feel so bad. A useless Unnie. She promised to herself that she's going to take care of her cousin and her nephew. but here she was right now. staring at them with a teary eyed. There are nothing she can do right now.

She gently tapped tiffany's shoulder. she handed her a tuna sandwich and a bottled of warm water. but as usual tiffany reject it. "Tiff, you need to eat. do you want dennis to see you like this huh? did you hear what just he said earlier? seeing you crying pained him! so please tiffany be strong! Dennis needs you the most this time. I gotta be frank tiff.  we know that we CAN'T have an operatin for dennis. we don't have enough money." I said.

At last tiffany glared to Jessica. Tiffany somehow felt insulted. but Jessica said was right. they don't have an enough money for dennis to have an operation. but heck! she was a mom and she can do everything for her son. but even to herself, she admitted that she don't know where to start? she don't know what is the first move to do. she somehow felt scared on what's going to happen not only to her. but for them.

"Jesse, I can do everything just to save my son. even my life i can give it to that someone who can make him healed. but how? how can i do that jesse? who am i to say this kind of words that me as a mother itself don't know what to do and felt scared. I just .... i just don't want to loose my child. I don't want to loose him because he's only thing that left for me! Tiffany cried on the frustration she felt. Different emotions that slowly torturing her: pain, sorrow and hatred. Why does fate doesn't want to give her a happy ending? why does everything she had were always on under construction? And why does everything she treasured the most were always getting on her. It's like she was a child who buyed a candy. and when she enjoyed it they going to take it away from her. It's not forever, It's always Temporary.

Jessica lean down and held tiffany's shaking cold hands. "Then, we need to go back tiffany. It's time to face everything. It's the right time to face our problems in seoul. And it's the time that you need to talk to that Park Chanyeol. Tell to him that 'hey, you're son have a leukemia right now and woah stage 2 dude! And his freaking need his father right now!' Tiffany listen, swallow your pride even just once. It's all about your child's life. If you don't want to loose him go to him...." Jessica said. She wanted to make her realize that this wasn't just her pride, dignity or whatsoever. It's about living and death.

"I I cant' jesse. I can't face him.There are other alternative way to make our problem solved. I'm going back home and-"

"And then what?!! marry that unknown kim's?! my gosh tiffany, I can't beleive that you're such a coward like this. Okay fine, If you don't want to tell him then i will. I will tell to his face that his son is in critical condition right now!"

"Jesse but-"

"Don't you dare to stop me tiff, I love my nephew so much! And if you can't do that, then i will! I'll do it, wether you like it or not!" Jessica left the room. She wipe the tears that sliding down on her cheeks. she don't understand why tiffany is like that?

I got my phone from my bag and dialed Alice. Alice is a friend of mine in college. And right now she's working at Park Corporation. "Hey Alice, about the favor that i'm asking? oh yeahh .. ahuh.. yeahh .. thank you so much!!! I owe you my nephew's life. hahaha ... beleive it or not that president chanyeol of yours aren't bachelor anymore. beleive me, the doomsday is very very soon. I'll hung up bye bye!!"  i slid my phone again on my handbag.

If Tiffany can't do it then i'll do it.