Come to the New World

Fall In Love

Comment Replies:

SHINee2Minho: hahaha.. Hyenah's letter is sweeter than Hyorin's xD and yeah, haha.. she was sleeping but the 2 maknaes can't stop talking about teen top with their loud voice xD.

emilyXP: haha.. :) did i tease you? hahaha. :) 

--fallen_angel--: haha, yeah^^

NabilaLuvU-Kiss: of course^^ since she has a big crush on L.Joe. She doesn't want that chance to slip away easily. xD

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyTRCoHbhDc&feature=related - Let's Dance by Teen Top ^^

 

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

The girls who are supposed to watch Teen Top's mini concert already left their dorm a bit early. They have their letters in Hyorin's bag. When they reach the plaza, you'll see fanboys but of course fangirls are mostly on the place. they pulled ther hoodie so that people won't recognize them easily then they walked to the crowd until they got a spot on the front seat. The MC is saying alot of stuffs about Teen Top's mini concert and Teen Top as well. And of course, MC should look at the audience faces since that's one of the guidelines of hosting. The girls are enjoying their time waiting for Teen Top boys to perform when the MC of the event or should I say the Host recognized Hyenah,Haru and Hyorin's faces. The MC smiled at them and before they even know it, he announced that the 3 girls of BEEst are there with them to support the boys on their mini concert.
"Looks like we have a guest here,huh." the host said.
The people who are on the place started scanning the whole place to check if there's an artist that joined them but they failed. The girls bring out their shades but before they wear it, the host announced their identity.
"WE have the 3 members of the famous cosplay group BEEst here in our front. We have here Hyenah,and Haru Lee with Hyorin Kim to support our boys to their mini concert. We might as well say thank you to them despite the fact that they're having their 1 week vacation right now." the host announced. 
The girls don't have any chance but to entertain the crowd now since some of them are asking for their signatures and pictures. After signing and taking a picture with their fans, Teen Top already started the mini concert of them singing and dancing to their own songs on their first album. they made 'Clap' to be their finale.  The three girls started to scream when the boys dance and sing to their single 'Clap' with their intro first. 
Let's just say that this will be their performance since that's the best performance of them :) Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0iziYD2q5Q&playnext=1&list=PL5686BFFE270E5301
Haru looked at L.Joe seriously,same with the 2 maknaes who are looking at their own bias.  After the final performance of the boys, they thanked their fans who watched especially Andromedas. Then they exited and stay at the backstage some more. They're about to leave the place when someone called them.
"Hyenah,Haru and Hyorin?" a guy said.
They stopped walking and look back to see the person who called them and there he is, their manager.
"Here's the backstage pass so you can meet the boys. But before you have it, I'll tell you now and tell to your unnies that you're moved from our entertainment to T.O.P media. So you and Teen Top are having the same company now. We'll see you tomorrow, before lunch in T.O.P media's building. We'll have our lunch meeting there. Don't disappoint us because of our decision to move you there." their manager said.
The girls nodded then their manager gave them the backstage pass for them to see Teen Top boys. They went backstage and see the boys resting on the sofa. The host awhile ago saw them.
"Oh! Hello ladies." the host greeted them, earning Teen Top boys attention.
The girls bowed and greeted them all, "Annyeonghasaeyo. Beest-imnida."
The boys looked at them, the girls are about to put a lonely face but stopped when Changjo asked something.
"BEEst?hmm.. You're the girl cover group of Beast, right?" Changjo asked to the girls.
Hyenah nodded and smiled at Changjo.
"Wow, then they're great!" Ricky said while smiling.
Hyorin lowered her head to hid her blushing face, 'Come on,ricky, stop smiling in front of me.'
Ricky noticed it and was about to walk near her when L.Joe stopped him.
"Huh?" Ricky said,confused.
"We're not greeting them yet."L.Joe answered.
"Oh." that's all ricky said, then Teen Top greeted them, "Annyeonghasaeyo,We are Teen Top."
Even though the boys are tired because of their mini concert, they still can manage to put a happy face.
Hyorin and Haru are looking at their own bias when Hyenah called her attention.
"EHEM~We're here to give you our letters that we made awhile ago. We hope you'll keep it." Hyenah said.
The boys smiled and nodded.
"Of course we will." C.A.P replied.
Haru made letters for the others so it won't be unfair for the boys. She walked up to L.Joe and shyly gives the letter to him.
"Err.. Keep it." Haru only said.
L.Joe smiled at her and accepted the letter.
'Lee Byunghun, don't kill me with your killer smile' Haru said to herself.
Then Hyenah gave the letter to Changjo.
"Oppa!" Hyenah happily said while blushing.
"Ne?" Changjo replied.
"Keep it ok? Take care." Hyenah said.
Of course, Changjo smiled while looking at Hyenah's eyes.
"I will, don't worry." Changjo answered.
And now, it's Hyorin's time to give it to Ricky. She's just standing there in front of Ricky while holding the letter. 
"Hey, is that letter for me?" Ricky asked.
Hyorin nodded, give the letter to Ricky while looking down on the floor.
"Hey, aren't you happy that you're seeing me now infront of you?"Ricky asked.
"I'm happy, more than you'll ever know but it's embarrassing. Forget it. Here's your letter." Hyorin said, giviing her letter to Ricky.
"Ow-Kay." Ricky replied, a bit sad since Hyorin's not looking at her. But then, he smiled at her.
"Thank you."Ricky added.
Hyorin gave her a small smile and excused herself first. Even though Hyenah and Haru don't want to leave early, they leave to follow Hyorin who's heading home.
The girls left already and Teen Top is in their van. Then out of nowhere, Chunji mentioned the girls.
"It's cute that our dongsaengs blushed because of a fan's letter." Chunji praised ljoe,Ricky and Changjo.
But Changjo looked at him and said, "Hyung, it's not just a fan letter."
Ricky and L.Joe looked at him, "Since I finished reading mine, it's a special letter. You may call it Love letter." Changjo added.
The boys smiled on the fact that someone just made them a love letter. Especially L.Joe and Ricky who really want to read the letter NOW since Changjo said that they can call it a LOVE LETTER.
♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥
Finished! Ok, Sorry for a nonsense update XD But i hope you enjoyed it a bit :) What will happen if L.Joe and Ricky finished reading the LOVE LETTER?? ^^
12:18 am 4/18/2011