Park Aeyla

Fall In Love

Looks: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1bcdzou2d1qbd52fo1_400.jpg

She is 17 years old.

 

Talent:
• Sing.
• Play piano.
• Dance.
Likes: 
• Stars.
• Horror movies.
• Joking around.
• Juice.
• Videogames.
• Having funny conversations with random people.
• Ghosts.
• Unsolved Mysteries.
• Scary stories.
• Taking walks at nighttime.
• Warm weather with a slight breeze.
• Going to the beach to listen to the waves.
• Colorful things.
• Road Trips.
• Puppies.
• Cooking.
• Painting.
• Staring at the sky and daydreaming.
• Making faces when taking pictures.
 
Dislikes: 
• People being too bossy about things.
• Gum smacking.
• Cold weather. 
• Slow Drivers.
• Bugs, But not afraid to kill them.
• Being yelled at.
• People that are germy.
• Snow.
• Old people that are rude for no reason
• Being asked too many questions.
• Liars.
• Loud noises.
• The smell of burnt toast.
 
Background: As said before, Aeyla has an older sister named Leya who is 17 years old, They both get a long VERY well and have barely ever argued. The girls parents, Love them both deeply but they barely ever get to see their parents due to, The hotel business. Their parents own hotels all around the world and are constantly traveling. They know their parents love them because whenever their parents have free time they always make an effort to call and check up on them as much as they can and visit them. The girls have grew up in America, Meaning that they can speak English fluently. Also, They moved to Japan as well due to the hotel business that their parents run to make sure everything was going smoothly, And they stayed their for 2 years learning Japanese and enjoying the lifestyle there. Until Leya and Aeyla came upon an agreement one day, That they wanted to get in touch with their Korean roots since they could speak Korean they thought: ‘Why not go there and experience what life would be like there?’ So, Their parents agreed with the thought and decided to buy them a home in South Korea, With a maid to take care of them. Although they have a maid that doesn’t mean they are spoiled and brats.

 

Position in the group: Leader.
 
Personality: Park Aeyla is one of those type of people that you have to meet to get to know her very well rather than hearing about her. A few things to describe her are, She's a very blunt person, She will tell you the truth no matter what and even if you don't like it. If you feel offended about it, she will apologize but also tell you that, that's just how she is and she can't change it. Another thing about her, she doesn't waste time on doing things, When she says she's going do to something she jumps straight to it and doesn't procrastinate. Aeyla is a sweet girl, But she does have a temper that a few people don't know about.. The people that don't know about her temper think she's 'innocent' or an 'angel.' But.. The people that do know about it will tell you that she is definitely NOT one of the girls that you would even attempt to mess with and that you would regret it, Because her insults are something that isn’t forgettable. Despite all of that.. she's fun to hang around with. She's not shy nor is she outgoing. She likes having fun and joking around, Also a very trustworthy person, for example: If a friend tells her something and they don't want it to be told because it's a secret, Aeyla will keep it to herself and never tell anyone else. That's why many people like her because they can tell her anything, she's a great listener and she gives good suggestions to people when she thinks it is needed.. Her philosophy is: "Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your life, make your own decisions." and she sticks to it. She's also a bit of a bookworm, not a major one but.. she does enjoy reading a book every now and then. One thing that really get's people is that.. She won't lie, She completely loathes it. There are people that don't believe her but honestly she has never lied in her life and doesn't plan on it. And once again that is another reason why people tend to like her. The person that Aeyla is closest to, Is her older sister, Leya. They both have a very close relationship and rarely ever argued, When she is asked who her best friend is.. She simply replies with: "My sister." because her and her sister have grew up together and that’s the one that knows her best, Besides their parents. If she’s not hanging out with her sister then she is usually seen with one of her good friends.