Lee Haru

Fall In Love

Looks:http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac291/RiisaRiisa/ulzzang/KwonsuJeong4.jpg

She's 16 years old.

•Talent: powerful, yet emotional rapping that captures the listener
•Likes: cats, strawberry based food, hello kitty, caramel latte, posh food 
•Dislikes: boys, people who ask too much, people who hate her just because she's a half-half, liars

Background: Haru used to live in an orphanage with her older sister Hana in Japan until a fateful day when she had just turned 10. It had been a bright and sunny day, and she had been peacefully playing with the other children, when a finger was pointed in her direction and she was chosen. Chosen. By a perfect rich Korean family. Sounds like a dream-come-true, doesn't it? Her friends turned their backs the moment they knew of this, saying that she had broken their promise to be adopted TOGETHER in the SAME family, and Haru herself was heartbroken when she was forced to leave her only relative in this world, her Hana oneesan.

•Position in the group: rapper

•Personality:People only need to use two words when describing Lee Haru- the "Ice Princess". With her icy cold beauty and incredible fashion sense, she has everything girls could ever dream for-the looks, the fans, the popularity, the cool friends, and the filthy rich parents. Haru had everything. A spoilt, well-known brat.or is it just her freezing mask? Yet no one knows-no one, not even her adopted family who bought her from a Japanese orphanage knows her well. She doesn't care for friends, despite what others believe, and is the rare type of person who believes that life is a battlefield for the best, and that any information that others knew about her were her ultimate weakness, a deep, harsh graze in her mind left by countless betrayals. Yet she used to be the same girl as to one which used to love Hello Kitty, the girl who hummed to herself every so often with her alluring yet soothing voice, the girl who naturally made friends with people and valued trust more than everything.Some wounds may never heal.