Lee Hyenah

Fall In Love

Looks: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li2cpjt2rE1qzgewto1_500.png

She's 14 years old.

* Talent:Dancing,Singing,Guitar and Drum

* Likes:
-Chocolate
-Ice Cream
-Selca
-Eating
-Listen to music
-Aegyo
-Dancing
-Singing

* Dislikes:
-Hot Whether
-Cold
-Faker
-Smoke
-Alcohol
-Bug

* Background:She is the youngest in her family.She have two brother.Her oldest brother,Lee Chi Hoon is a ulzzang and her second brother is Lee Ji Hoon is a trainee in Cube Entertainment.She live with them.Their parent live in Australia.Their parent want she live with them but I don't want to.She want to become a celebrity and make her parent proud with her.It her dream since child but only JiHoon know because they really close than with Chi Hoon.

* Position in the group:Power Voice

* Personality:
Lee Hyenah is cheerful person.She really loud around her friends.She love to tease and prank on the other member and her friend.She love aegyo very much.and all her friends can't stand of that.She may look mature because of her face but she too immature for her age.Many people call her Lee Choding(childish).She can't trust people easily but he the person that you can trust.She a person who can easily jealous and sometime it really annoying.She actually caring,kind and sweet person.She love to dance,singing and rapping very much.When she meet her crush or ideal type,she automatic become quiet and shy.When she boring,sad or bad mood her will singing loader.She love to eat.When she stress she will eat until she full and hate her manager because not let her eat more than one plate!She have a unique voice that can make boys falling in love and make girls jealous with her.