Breathe

Fall In Love

 

Comment Replies:

emilyXP: hahaha.. yeah :) 

xCOoKiEs_: haha.. did i really write the chapters in a funny plot? LOL.

NabilaLuvU-Kiss: oh.. she'll just kill her to death. LOL.. just joking. 

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-cEJ9tw19k - Breathe by Miss A

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

 That same day, they are already finished eating their lunch. Since Aeyla is sitting beside their manager, she started asking about their debut.

"Err.. can we have a debut teaser first before we really debut on stage? For us to gain a few fans to start with." Aeyla asked.

The CEO looked at her for awhile,thinking.

"We can. If you want to have a debut teaser, we should start it tomorrow morning." the CEO answered.

Aeyla, being a good leader asked her members about her idea.

"Girls, do you want us to have a debut treaser? if you do, we'll start shooting it tomorrow morning." 

The girls looked at her.

"Yeah, it'll be cool if we have one." Miyoung answered, the others nodded for agreeing.

"Ok. We will make 3 group debut teaser since we're lacking out of time and I don't want to use your rest days before you debut." the CEO said. "You might as well hang out with Teen Top for the whole day today since I'm planning to join them in your teaser. We'll shoot it while you girls are dancing,singing and doing BOTH dancing and singing in our studio. You'll be singing and dancing to Teen Top's Clap." The CEO added.

The girls warmly smiled and nodded. Teen Top boys stood up.

"Ya, boys.. Where are you going?CEO is not yet dismissing the meeting." Eun Hye said to the boys.

"I thought we can hang out with the ladies for the whole day." Changjo said,pouting.

Eun Hye smiled and replied, "Of course you can. But ask the CEO first if you can leave already."

Chunji asked the CEO. "Aboji,can we leave with the ladies now?"

The boys call their CEO 'aboji' since they are so close now and their CEO asked them to do so.

 Haru and Hyorin are praying that their new CEO won't let the boys hang out with them. 

'Please say NO. I don't want L.Joe to tease me because of the letter I gave him.' -Haru

'OTTOKE? Say no no no no no' - Hyorin

They looked at the CEO waiting for an answer...then their eyes widened..

"OK." the CEO answered.

The ladies stand up except for  Hyorin and Haru. The boys and girls already left except for Hyorin, Haru,L.Joe and Ricky. L.Joe went beside Haru and offered his hand.

"Come on, let's go." L.Joe said.

But Haru is just looking at his hand. L.Joe became impatient so he suddenly grabbed Haru's hand in a nice way and lead her out of the room. 

Haru glared at him, hiding the fact that she's enjoying it.

"YAH!" Haru said.

L.Joe smirked and whispered in her ear. "I know you want it~"

"Aish.." Haru only said.

L.Joe holds her hand tight to be stopped by Changjo with Hyenah.

"Hyung~! Wait for us." Changjo yelled.

But L.Joe didn't stop walking, he just raised his hand that is with Haru's hand.

"Bye!" L.Joe said.

Changjo looked inside the meeting room. To find out that the 2 are in an awkward state.

"Yah! Don't let us wait you here for forever." Changjo said.

The two awkwardly smiled and leave the room together.

"I sense something~" The CEO said while grinning.

"They're perfect. BEEst and Teen Top." Eun Hye added.

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

WAH!! I missed you!! LOL.. I'm smiling like an idiot while typing this.. haha.. L.JOE already move!! xD

How was it? xD

2.27 pm 4/21/2011