Good Day

Fall In Love

Comment Replies:

--fallen_angel--: i actually don't know too xD

xCOoKiEs_: yeah,she is.. but L.Joe will do something about Haru's shyness to go away xD

emilyXP: thank you ^^ 

NabilaLuvU-Kiss: i don't know too what Haru wrote xD

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWhvw-Es8Uw - Good Day by 1sagain ft. Hex

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

It's 10 in the morning and the girls are watching Prosecutor Princess. They're watching the episode where Hye Ri's in the hotel and knocked on In Woo's door. Here's what I'm talking about (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GrDxnK470Q )

"ASDFGHJKL.. In Woo is so handsome! Kyaa!!" Kira said.

"Yeah, that's true. the episode where they kiss is PERFECT." Aeyla added.

They're talking about In Woo when Miyoung interrupted them.

"What time is it? I'm hungry." Miyoung asked.

Haru looked at her wristwatch and answered, "10:30 am."

"Oh, we should cook our lunch now." Miyoung said.

Haru's eyes widened and check her wristwatch again. 

'" We'll see you tomorrow, before lunch in T.O.P media's building. We'll have our lunch meeting there. "'

"CRAP!" Haru loudly said.

The girls looked at her.

"What's the problem?" Miyoung asked.

"We have a lunch meeting with our manager in T.O.P media's building. Our manager said he'll see us today before lunch!!" Haru loudly said and run fast to their bathroom.

The girls are in panic. Since they only have 2 bathrooms/comfort rooms, they decided to take a bath together. Haru and Miyoung on the cr next to their bedroom while Aeyla and Kira used the one beside the kitchen. While for the 2 maknaes, they make their way to their kitchen and started to eat a few cereals. They already took a bath after they ate breakfast that's why they are not in a hurry. After eating, they proceed to their bedroom and from there, they changed their clothes. How did they change their clothes? They went up to their own bunk, close the curtain so no one will see that they're changing. ^^ Aren't they smart? After their unnies took a bath and got their clothes changed, they all went out wearing simple clothes like jeans or leggings,tshirts or blouses and sneakers. They didn't even put make up on their face. They just put mascara, face powder, lip balm/ lipgloss.

They ride a taxi to reach the said place. 

"We only have 30 mins. left. I wish we're not late when we arrive there." Miyoung said.

"I wish it too. Manager said that we are already T.O.P's artist since they moved us out." Haru answered.

"Why didn't they discuss it with us?" Kira asked.

"I don't know but I'm sure that they want us to be an artist and not just a cosplaying group." Aeyla answered.

They all noddeed in agreement since they all want to be a KPOP artist. They already arrived infront of the building, they share the fare with each other. They went in the building to be greeted by T.O.P media's staffs. They're looking around, searching for their manager when a woman approached them.

"You're the BEEst girls, right? I'm Teen Top's Manager, Yoon Eun Hye. You can call me Eun Hye unnie." Teen Top's manager Eun Hye introduced herself to the girls. (Yeah, Yoon Eun Hye is Teen Top's manager in this story.^^)

The girls bowed and greeted her, "Annyeonghasaeyo! BEEst-imnida." 

Eun Hye smiled at them and said,"Follow me, They're all waiting for you girls to come."

The girls smiled,following Eun Hye.

'This is it!' - Aeyla

'Don't tell me, Teen Top is here too?' - Haru 

'We'll start all over.^^' - Miyoung

'This is what you called a gift from heaven.' - Kira 

'I hope Teen Top oppas are not here with us today.' - Hyorin

'Do I really need to go with them? It's embarrassing since oppa is here too.' - Hyenah

They stopped infront of the meeting room.

"Ok girls, We're here. Don't be scared. CEO of this entertainment,your manager, and Teen Top are inside. Don't worry since I'll be with you inside too." Eun Hye said, then she twisted the doorknob to reveal that all the people inside the meeting room are looking at them. They walked in and all of the people stand up.

"Good morning ladies." The CEO greeted them while the others just bowed at them.

They bowed and smiled at them.

"Take a sit infront of the boys." the CEO said.

The girls did what the CEO asked them to do.

The boys are looking at them with a smile even though the girls are looking somewhere.

"I guess it's awkward,huh. Let's make this meeting short so we can eat now. Boys, meet our new group, BEEst. But your group name will be change before you debut. BEEst, meet TEEN TOP. Ladies, your manager will still be your manager. You'll debut next week after the day that TEEN TOP will be performing their goodbye stage. And about your dorm, your manager and I will talk about it tomorrow. The songs for your debut album are already arranged, for short EVERYTHING about it is already ready." the CEO said, smiling at them.

The girls smiled back.

"Thank you sir." Aeyla said.

The CEO just nodded and replied, "Welcome. I'm glad that you are happy and willing to be with us. That's all. Don't worry, this company isn't strict. You can have a boyfriend and stuffs, BUT there is no DRINKING, SMOKING, and using of badwords. And of course always obey your manager and all the schedules. But if you are sick, give your manager a call so we can excuse you to the group's activity." 

The CEO looked at his secretary and said, "Bring our lunch here now, and eat with us too."

The secretary smiled and nodded.

"Welcome ladies~" Chunji said giving them a smile.

The girls looked at them and said thank you. Haru accidentally looked at L.Joe. L.Joe smiled at her. Then out of the blue, L.Joe took out Haru's letter for him.

"Haru-ssi, thank you for the letter." L.Joe said while showing her the letter.

Haru blushed while the other laughed at them. The secretary came back with their lunch. While they're eating.

"I didn't know that they already met, Mr. Joo." the CEO said, looking at the girls' manager. "And they're somewhat close?"

"They met last night at TEEN TOP's concert. Hyorin, Hyenah and Haru watched them." the manager answered.

Then suddenly, Hyenah joined the conversation.

"Unnie has a crush on L.JOE." Hyenah said.

All eyes are on her now. Hyorin looked at her and whispered, "YAH.. Why did you tell it infront of TEEN TOP. You'll be dead at Unnie when we reach home."

Hyenah's eyes widened when she realized what she said and nervously smiled at them, "OH! Nah, I'm just lying. Forget what I said."

Then they continue eating.

'HYENAH!! You are a dead meat later.' -Haru 

'Aigoo.. Lee Hyenah, why you're so CUTE.' - Changjo

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

Done! ^^ I hope you enjoy this one.. hahaha.. Hyenah is just too cute. xD

2:10 pm 4/19/2011