Being a Fan

Fall In Love

 

Comment Replies:

NabilaLuvU-Kiss: haha.. :) I'm glad that you love it :) 

xCOoKiEs_: haha.. thank you :) 

--fallen_angel--: nah.. :) she's not sleeping that time.. I just forgot her to give parts. xD

emilyXP: haha..thank you :) 

SHINee2Minho: haha.. i actually don't plan on typing it down..haha. xD

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5w9bXwW14Q - Muzik by 4minute (Japanese Version)

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

The next day, Aeyla woke up earlier than yesterday.She's 2 hours earlier than yesterday.As usual,she'll fix her bed,brush her teeth, and after that she'll go downstairs to make their breakfast AGAIN. She's making her way down when 2 girls greeted her which was Hyenah and Hyorin. Haru is sitting on the sofa.

"Good morning unnie!" Hyenah and Hyorin greeted her in unison with a smile. 

Aeyla smiled back and greeted them, "Good morning too.Why the two of you are already awake?It is still early, are you two sick?"

Hyorin pouted while Hyenah whined, "UNNIE~!"

Haru rolled her eyes and said, "They are excited because Teen Top, their favorite boy group will perform today at the plaza for a benefit show."

"Oh! That's why. You'll accompany them?"Aeyla replied.

The two maknaes looked at Haru with their puppy dog eyes.

"Unnie, please? Accompany us." the two maknae said.

Haru sighed and answered Aeyla, ignoring the two maknaes, "Yeah."

The two maknaes look at each other smiling, they hug each other and then start to jump up and down together. And they're really enjoying it.

"Yay!Unnie will accompany us!"Hyenah happily said.

"Yeah!We'll be able to see them now in person!"Hyorin added.

"I'll see Changjo~" Hyenah sang.

"Oh my gosh!I'll meet Ricky!" Hyorin loudly said with her fangirling mode.

Out of nowhere, two pillows hit them which made them shut up their mouth. They look at the stairs to see Kira glaring at them.

"Yah!We're sleeping.Don't be so NOISY!"Kira said, scolding the two maknaes.

The two maknaes looked at her with 0.0 expression then they walked up to Kira and hug her. Kira glared at them but they're just ignoring it.

"Let go of me before I kick your ." Kira threatened them.

"Come on unnie~You'll join us too, right? Haru unnie will be with us." Hyenah said, ignoring the threat.

"You don't need to ask her that.She'll accompany us too since Haru unnie is with us. Right unnie?(looks at Haru) Unnie likes L.Joe." Hyorin replied.

Haru blushed because of what Hyorin said. Hyenah's eyes widened in shock while Kira's reaction is just =.= .

"BWO?" You like L.Joe?Why didn't youneven tell us!"Hyenah said.

"It is not important and I'm not obsessed compared to the 2 of you." Haru defended herself but she is scolding herself for telling Hyorin that she has a crush on L.Joe. 

"Hey, stop quarreling. Haru won't tell to you guys that she's searching some L.Joe facts and watching Teen Top videos last night." Kira joined the maknaes for teasing Haru.  The two maknaes smiled mischievously at Haru, planning something. Haru shook her head and went up to Aeyla to cook their breakfast.

"Hey  unnie! Stop denying the fact that you like L.Joe." Hyenah said loudly.

Miyoung who's making her way down greeted them.

"Good morning! I mean BAD morning. I woke up from those noises 'L.joe this blah blah..'"

She sighed, "So you are falling for Teen Top now?" Miyoung asked.

The 3(Haru,Hyorin and Hyenah) nodded . Now, for the last time, Miyoung teased them.

"I'm sure you'll all scream when they sing 'Clap'." Miyoung said while dancing the chorus part of the said song. When Aeyla and Haru finished cooking their breakfast, Kira put the plates and other utensils needed on the table. Then they started to eat. After eating. Hyorin,Miyoung and Hyenah are responsible for cleaning the table, and washing the plates etc., then they'll start cleaning their house and do some laundry.


    
    At their signed entertainment, some fans of BEEst are out there holding cartolina's which has 'Let BEEst perform at the kpop convention' (just like in you're beautiful,where Lee Hongki acted with Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye.) The president of the entertainment is looking at them from his window with BEEst's Manager.
"I wonder, how will they react if they already know the reason behind BEEst's one week vacation. I feel bad for them." the President said.
"Maybe we should tell the girls about it since they have the rights to know." the Manager of BEEst's replied.
"You can tell them later after Teen Top's performance. Give them a V.I.P pass so they can enter the backstage." the President answered.


   After sometime, the girls already had their lunch. The 2 maknaes are busy doing a letter for their bias in the living room while the other girls are watching Step Up.

"Hey~Can I read your letter to Ricky?" Hyenah asked.

Hyorin nodded, "If you let me read yours too."

They both exchange letters and started to read it. Hyenah reads Hyorin's letter for Teen Top's lovely maknae, Ricky.

    To Ricky-ssi,

          Hi! I don't know if you know me so I'll introduce myself. I'm Hyorin of the famous cosplay group BEEst. We cosplay Beast. And seriously, I'm a fan of Teen Top since your Clap music video was released. And your group is GREAT, AWESOME. Goodluck on your group's promotion for your upcoming album. Befpore I regret it, I want to ask something. If you do have a facebook or twitter account, Can you add me? Here's my email address on facebook: [email protected](made up) while my username on twitter is BEEstRin112895.

                                  ~And last but not the least,... I have a crush on you.

                                                                                                                                                                                     Love,

                                                                                                                                                                               Hyorin of BEEst

After Hyenah read the letter, she playfully slap Hyorin's shoulder and glared at her while Hyorin looked at her with a confuse look on her face.

"What?! What did I do, huh?" Hyorin asked Hyenah.

Hyenah glared at Hyorin again. She scratched her head and points at the letter.

"Yah Unnie! Can you be a little sweeter?" Hyenah asked.

Hyorin snatched her letter and read it again.

"My lettter is just fine. What's the problem?" Hyorin asked.

"Aish!! Compliment him more. Tell him that he's the one who caught your eyes to be a fan of Teen Top. He's cute or handsome. He's good in dancing. Like those kind of things." Hyenah answered with an annoyed look on her face.

"What if he reads it aloud or reads it with the other members? Gah.. That's so embarrassing." Hyorin replied.

The 2 maknaes started bickering about the letter. But soon ended since their unnies give them deadly glares. Then Hyorin reads Hyenah's letter.

      Changjo Oppa ^.^

                     Annyeong! I'm Hyenah and I'm in a group too just like yours and I'm the maknae too. ^.^ I hope you are doing fine. Always take care and stay healthy and cute. You're good in dancing ^^  Don't change Choi Jonghyun or Changjo oppa. Keep this letter.. and By the way,.. I have a crush on you ;) saranghae~

                                                                                                                                                                                   Love,

                                                                                                                                                                           Hyenah of BEEst

"Waah!!Cool~" Hyorin said.

"You did get my message about your letter? Do it just like that.Don't be shy. Just let your feelings out." Hyenah replied.

Hyerin nodded and answered, "I guess I can do it. I'll try."

Hyerin sighed and revised her message to Ricky again. The 2 maknaes don't know that their Haru unnie who has a big crush on L.Joe made a letter too and she hid it on her own cabinet so no one knows about it.

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

Wee!! It's long? haha.. It consumed 2 pages of my notebook back to back. :) Enjoy the update. ^^

Condolence to AJ Perez's family. He's too young to die.. but it doesn't matter since he's with God now. He was my crush when I was Grade 6. Rest in peace AJ. We'll Miss YOU. But it's sad since he died because of a car accident. T.T 

How was the update? Do you think something fishy is going on?? Will they be able to give their letters? xD

2:00 pm 4/17/2011