With Teen Top II

Fall In Love

Comment Reply:

xCOoKiEs_ : Hahaha :)) I'm happy that you are enjoying it. :) Thank you~ ^^ Hahaha.. L.Joe is so cute doing that to Haru xD

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2C4VnY6LwY - Angel by Teen Top

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

The first one to go out of the bus are Chunji,Miyoung,Niel and Kira. Niel and Kira are eating while Chunji and Miyoung are talking.

"I'm thirsty.Stay here.I'll go and get us some water." Kira said to Niel but Niel suddenly grabbed her arm.

"No, I'll go with you. And besides, boys are the one who are spending when they're having a date." Niel replied.

"But oppa, we're not even dating. So it's fine." Kira answered back,smiling.

Niel sighed. "Even though we're not, it's not a good idea to treat boys. And in my dictionary, I don't think girls' treating boys are available. It doesn't exists in my OWN dictionary. So for the whole day, I'll be the one who'll pay."

Kira sighed and rolled her eyes, "Fine. But people will think that we're dating. You'll have issues and your fangirls' will hate me for that."

"Kira, don't mind them. And if that happens, you got your members' and Teen Top's back. And I won't let them harm you." Niel softly said, assuring her that he'll stay by her side forever.

Kira smiled, "Thank you!" then she dragged Niel with her to buy some drinks.

"Kira!!Where are you two going?" Miyoung asked.

"We'll buy drinks for us!!!" Kira yelled.

"Be sure to buy my favorite drink, Niel!!" Chunji yelled.

"Ok!!But you'll pay me back." Niel yelled back.

Miyoung and Chunji are left.

"You and the boys are really close,huh." Miyoung noticed the closeness of Teen Top.

"Yeah. We're like a family and bestfriends at the same time." Chunji said.

"Oh!Same with us. I'm glad that we have Teen Top as our sunbae/sonbae!" Miyoung replied while smiling.

"And we're glad to have you too! I'm sure you'll be happy with your new entertainment." Chunji said.

Niel and Kira came back with drinks. They started to walk somewhere and proceed to a place where they can sing in a room. I guess noraebang is the term of it. The first to sing is Kira, singing Etude by SNSD to be followed by Miyoung singing Supa Solo by G.Na. The boys clapped their hands, cheering for the girls to sing more.

"We're already finish singing. It's the boys turn now." Miyoung said, giving the mic to Chunji.

Chunji chose their song 'Clap' to sing it with Niel.

"Yah! It's unfair. Sing it solo." Miyoung complained.

But of course the boys ignored them.

"The boys are cheating." Kira said while pouting.

(I forgot to tell to you girls that they're playing. Who'll got the highest score will win. However, the pair that will lose will do the wish of the pair who won.)

The boys are already finished singing,waiting for their score when the score stopeed to 100..

"Woohoo!! We won!!" Niel happily yelled.

Chunji looked at Miyoung,grinning. "We won! Are you ready to do my wish?" Chunji asked.

Miyoung pouts, "Yah! It's not included. The two of you are cheating."

"What?We didn't. And there's no rules in our game to sing it solo.That means, we can do whatever we want." Chunji defended him and Niel.

Miyoung sighed. "What's the dare?"

"Let's take a couple picture  through our phones and use it as our homescreen wallpaper." Chunji answered.

"It's easy." Kira said.

"Nah uh! Because you can't change your homescreen wallpaper. You can change your homescreen wallpaper if the picture is with us." Niel replied.

Kira pouted, "You did it on purpose, didn't you?"

Niel grinned, "Nope."

They took the picture. Chunji hugs Miyoung with a pout on his face while Miyoung posed with a peace sign. Niel puckered his lips, attempting to kiss Kira on the cheeks while Kira just smiled.

On the other hand, L.Joe and Haru are walking somewhere peaceful going at a children's park so no one could see them. They sat on a bench and L.Joe put his head on Haru's thighs and closed his eyes.

"Yah,L.Joe. We don't go here for you to just sleep." Haru said.

"Ssh..Don't ruin our moment." L.Joe replied.

Haru laughed abit at L.Joe. Then a boy who looks like a 6 years old walked up to them.

"You're the boy from Teen Top's video right?The boy who has a blond hair just like yours." a boy asked.

L.Joe sat up and looked at the boy, smiling.

"Am not." L.Joe said, trying to check the boy if he'll believes it.

The boy looked at L.Joe and check his features.

"You're lying. You're the one who is singing the part, crab-crab-crab-crab  mad man." the boy replied.

L.Joe looked at Haru with a pout on his face.

"Did it really sound like a crab?" L.Joe asked.

Haru giggled because of L.Joe's face expression. "Not yours. Niel's part sounded like crab when he sang it."

Then L.Joe looked at the boy.

"Hey there kiddo, I'm L.Joe. And you are?"

"Can I call you hyung? I'm Josh." the boy answered.

L.Joe ruffled the boys hair. "Of course you can.Do you want to play with hyung?"

The boy looked at L.Joe then Haru. "How about noona? She'll be sad if we leave us here."

"Oh, noona? She'll be playing with us too." L.Joe said, giving a wink to Haru.

Then they are all running and hiding in the park. After an hour, the boy got tired.

"Maybe, you should rest here first. Hyung and noona will buy ice cream." L.Joe said.

The boy nodded. L.Joe holds Haru's hand and they went to an ice cream parlor near the park. They're now eating it while holding hands. L.Joe offered his ice cream to Haru.

"Eat some of mine." L.Joe said.

Haru took a bite of L.Joe's ice cream. Then Haru offered her ice cream to L.Joe too. L.Joe's about to bite Haru's ice cream when she put some ice cream on the tip of L.Joe's nose.

"Oops!" Haru innocently said.

"Yah!" L.Joe said. But before L.Joe catch her, she run away to hide on the bench where they sit awhile ago.

'Aish.. that girl. You're really going to get it.' L.Joe said to himself while chasing Haru.

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

Done~ L.Joe with an ice cream on the tip of his nose. LOL.

1:12 pm 4/22/2011