Lazy Maknaes

Fall In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FZtN7T5PXM - Lazy Song- Bruno Mars

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

    It is a beautiful day for the girls namely Hyenah,Aeyla,Hyorin,Miyoung,Kira and Haru. They are the members of BEEst(Lame =.= IKR), the girl cover group of a South Korean boy group, BEAST/B2ST. BEEst has subgroups that cosplay other groups like Seekret(Hyorin,Miyoung,Haru, and Aeyla) cover group for Secret, Magic Caramel(Miyoung,Kira,Haru) cover group for Orange Caramel, VoT or Voice of Teen (Hyorin,Aeyla,Kira) cover group for VNT. Since they are on their 1 week of rest, that means they won't join or even perform in a KPOP event. For their fans, 'Honeybee'(XD Mianhae..haha..),it is a sad news for them since they won't see the girls but for the BEEst girls, it is somehow lonely since they won't perform and a bit happy because they can have their rest for a week without any tiring dance practices to do. And since it is their first day of their rest week, the girls are still sleeping in their OWN dorm even though their alarm clock already alarmed. You can't blame these girls since they are tired from their schedules last week. After an hour, Aeyla's cellphone started to ring, indicating that it is already 9 in the morning. She woke up first then she fixed her bed,brushed her teeth then she proceed downstairs to cook breakfast for them. 

This is their room ( http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.meininger-hotels.com/fileadmin/user_upload/gallery_hauser/GA/GA_Dorm.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.meininger-hotels.com/it/hotel-ostello/ricerca-hotel/amburgo/&usg=__ybyB8x8OWDEPXNWp9-MpU60UdD0=&h=400&w=800&sz=61&hl=it&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=6PdDbGyUg8JFzM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=205&ei=n3-oTefNOIW6ugOYqN2aCg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkorean%2Bdorm%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dit%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D948%26bih%3D453%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=110&vpy=105&dur=12987&hovh=159&hovw=318&tx=189&ty=46&oei=in6oTeqmOZKmvQO9ooX7CA&page=1&ndsp=7&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0 )

"Aigoo~ They're still sleeping. Should I wake them up?" Aeyla said to herself while preparing the things she'll need for cooking.

'Wake them up now~ It is already 9 in the morning.' she thought.

But then she shook her head and said, "Nah, They need rest."

But the other side of her contradicted it. 

'It's already freaking 9 in the morning. That's not early for them to wake up so it'll be fine.Wake them up already.' her other side said.

This is their kitchen. ( http://webpages.charter.net/jtholdeman/photos/DormRoom1.jpg )

Aeyla is about to talk to herself again but she stopped when she saw Miyoung leaning at their pink danceroom door.

"OH! Good morning Miyoung! Had a good sleep?" Aeyla asked Miyoung while cooking eggs and hotdogs for breakfast.

Miyoung nodded and started to put the plates and stuffs that they'll need for breakfast on the table. Aeyla sighed and look at her.

"Hyorin should be the one doing that since she's the UMMA of the group." Aeyla said.

Miyoung smiled at her and replied, "I do agree but she's too lazy to get up early." 

"Maybe you should be  the umma then." Aeyla suggested.

"How about Hyorin? She can't have the powerful voice title since she hates singing high notes." Miyoung replied looking at her unnie.

"Hmm.. Maybe she can be the maknae then Hyenah can be the eternal maknae." Aeyla answered.

"Sounds good to me. Let us tell her about this later." Miyoung agreed.

Miyoung woke the others up after Aeyla finished cooking their food. They are all sitting on the chair and started praying. After they pray, they started to eat the food that their leader  cooked except for Hyorin and Hyenah who are  sitting on their chair sleepily.

"Hyenah-ya, what happen last night?Why you are still sleepy?" Haru asked Hyenah while putting rice on Hyenah's plate.

"Hyorin unnie and I played Tekken until morning came since we  can't sleep." Hyenah answered.

"Aigoo..these lazy maknaes of ours are being a Tekken addict already,huh." Miyoung teased the two.

"By the way, Miyoung and I have some announcement to make." Aeyla said,changing the topic.

Hyorin's eyes widened and she suddenly said,"Don't tell me, the 2 of you are going to get married?!"

She kicked Hyorin's leg playfully and answered, "Babo. We're not. You'll be the maknae while Hyenah will be the forever eternal maknae."

Hyorin smiled, "Oh! That's good since Umma role doesn't suit me since I'm a bit lazy."

"We know. The two of you should be the twin maknae since you're both lazy." Kira teased them.

"Yeah. But Twin maknaes are cute.And we're cute." Hyorin and Hyenah said,grinning.

Miyoung rolled her eyes. "Oh PLEASE." Miyoung said then she flicked her own forehead.

All of them laughed at Miyoung's action. After sometime,they finished eating their breakfast and they're about to leave the dining area. Hyenah and Hyorin are left.

"Clean the table and wash the dishes~!!" Aeyla said while making her way to their bedroom.

Hyenah flicked her own forehead and complained, "What did we do to deserve something like this?" 

Hyorin shook her head and started to clean the table. "I really don't know but we'll revenge soon." Hyorin said,loud enough for the others to hear. Their unnies laughed at their action.

"That's what you get for being lazy~" Kira answered while cleaning the sala since Aeyla,Miyoung and Haru are cleaning their bedroom.

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

^^ I'm sorry for the late update. It's already 2:24 am and I need to sleep now. I just finish typing this for you. I hope you enjoy. Comment and subscribe. Let me know what you think about it so I'll have the courage to finish the story :) 

2:25 am 4/16/2011