With Teen Top I

Fall In Love

 

Comment Reply:

NabilaLuvU-Kiss: hahaha.. yeah, he's too cute! doing that makes me smile like an idiot.. haha

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNR4Foy-u8s - Gee by SNSD

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥

As we all know, the girls are with the boys. They took a bus ride, following Chunji. They're all inside when Chunji asked the boys.
 
"Yah! Why you're following us?" Chunji asked.
C.A.P do his HAHA laughed and answered, "Who said we're following you?" 
"Me.I can see it in my 2 eyes. Don't ruin the date." Chunji said.
L.Joe punched Chunji's shoulder playfully.
"Pabo!We're not following you." L.Joe said.
Chunji smiled, "I know~" 
Chunji looked at Miyoung and asked her, "Where do you want to go?"
Miyoung looked back at him, "Do you really need to ask me about it?"
Chunji sweetly smiled, "Of course. You're a girl so it's your choice."
"It's up to you." Miyoung said.
Chunji smiled and looked at her, "Hmm.. do you want to sing?We can go somewhere and sing for the whole day." Chunji suggested.
Miyoung smiled, "Sounds good. Then let's go and search for a place where we can sing in a room."
Chunji nodded then looked at his C.A.P hyung  who is busy talking to Aeyla.
"Looks like they're getting along well." Miyoung said, noticing the closeness of C.A.P and her unnie.
"Maybe hyung used his charismatic power again. You know, hyung finds it hard to be close with a girl." Chunji said,more like a whisper since he doesn't want his hyung to hear what he said.
Then Niel interrupted their conversation.
"Chunji hyung, can we go with you and Miyoung noona?We don't have any place to hang out on." Niel said.
Chunji looked at Miyoung, waiting for an answer. Miyoung nodded.
"You can. Make sure you have your own money since I'll treat Miyoung." Chunji said.
"Yes hyung. Thank you and don't worry about it." Niel replied.
Kira brought out a mochi from her small shoulder bag.
"Niel-ssi, do you want some?" Kira asked him.
Niel nodded, ended up to be fed by Kira.
"Hey, it's unfair that you're feeding me while your not eating. I might as well feed you too." Niel said.
Kira blushed and shook her head.
"It's fine.Don't worry about it." Kira replied.
But of course, Niel insists. So they're both feeding each other now.
"You know, you can just call me oppa since I'm months older than you." Niel said.
"ok, I'll call you NIEL OPPA" Kira replied,smiling.
Niel smiled back, "That's good to hear."

C.A.P and Aeyla are getting along well. Based on what Chunji said, C.A.P finds it hard to be close with a girl. But it seems like they're close already. The two are talking about their life being leaders since they're really young to be one. But of course there's no age problem about it. What matters the most is that you can handle the group. That's why you're chosen to be the leader.

"So, how's your life being a leader of Teen Top?" Aeyla asked.

"It's all fine. I can easily manage since Eun Hye noona and the guys are helping me when I can't manage it all. How about yours? being with 5 girls." C.A.P said,asking her back.

"Well, being a leader of a cosplaying group back then..I could say that it was fine. It's easy for me since we're all friends and the girls are always helping me in every tasks or projects we take. We're like a happy family. But since we're in a group now that will debut soon, I don't know if I can still manage. But I know that the girls will help me in every way they can." Aeyla answered.

"Of course they will help you. But since you'll debut with the same entertainment as ours, you can ask help from us or me. I'm glad to help. And goodluck on your debut. It's a pressure for you since you'll debut early and you still haven't memorized,study and see the album concepts,songs and other stuffs. But I promise that Teen Top will be there with you and your group forever." C.A.P sincerely said. Aeyla was moved while listening at C.A.P's. She smiled at him.

"Thank you C.A.P oppa! I know. We will be here for you and the guys as well." She said.

They are having their own business while L.Joe and Haru are having their moment.

"Why didn't you tell me personally that you're my childhood friend back then?" L.Joe asked Haru while STILL holding her hand.

"I did! I even made a letter for you." Haru answered.

L.Joe is playing with Haru's hand, doing some circles on it using his thumb.

"That's not what I mean. Why didn't you talk to me personally about it?" L.Joe asked.

"It's because I'm shy." Haru answered.

L.Joe smirked. "Yeah, shy.. You even confessed to me in that letter."

Haru playfully pinch L.Joe's cheek.

"What? Is it bad to confess in that letter? I thought that, that will be the last time I'm going to see you up close." Haru said.

"But... did you miss me?" L.Joe asked.

"Of course, my first crush, my first love and the first boy who made me cry." Haru answered.

L.Joe smiled, "If you really do, then give me a kiss."

"L.Joe! Aish.. you're still the same L.Joe I knew before." Haru replied.

"Come on, I'm waiting~" L.Joe said.

"Damn L.Joe! We're in a public bus. People might see." Haru replied.

L.Joe pouts, "Ok fine. Not now, but maybe tonight before I drop you off to your dorm." 

Haru sighed, 'Man! How am I going to explain to the girls about my past with L.Joe.'

On the other hand, the maknaes are sitting at the backseat of the bus.

"Bored~" Hyorin whispered, long enough for Ricky to hear since he's sitting beside her,closely.

"Don't worry, you'll have fun later on." Ricky said,showing her his cute smile.

"Unnie, you want to come with us?We're going to a mall and a park." Hyenah asked.

"Wait, I'll ask Ricky-ssi about it." Hyorin replied.

She looked at Ricky and asked him, "Do you want us to go with Changjo and Hyenah?"

Ricky once again smiled, "It's up to you, as long as you want it and you're happy."

"It is settled then. We'll go with you." Hyorin answered Hyenah.

Hyenah smiled and whispered to Hyorin, "Unnie, are we dreaming? Because I feel like we are." 

"Yeah, agree.But  if this is just a dream,I don't want to wake up." Hyorin replied.

♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥♥♫♪♫♥
Wew.. :) Finished typing it again. I hope you enjoy!
11:54 pm 4/21/2011