Tokuchi Kira

Fall In Love

Looks:http://weheartit.com/entry/6990999

She's 16 years old.

Personality:

Kira is super shy and doesn't talk very often. She expresses in actions rather than words and normally hides behind her friends/crush when meeting someone new. She adores cuddles from her partner and likes it when niel tries to speak English and japanese! She loves the song angel and is actually quite timid. She has positive relationships with everyone and gets embarrassed/blushes super easily. She'll always want to please others and had a slightly motherly instinct, making sure people eat enough, don't get in trouble etc. She is very likable and all the boy groups think of her as a little sister and always embarrass her, making Kira sit on their laps. She is extremely smart in both school and common sense/logic and wit.

Hobbies:
-imitating boy group dance moves (like U KISS SHINee etc, like how key from SHINee can do the girl group dances)
-imitates certain boys voices that sing/rap.
pleasing everyone
-eating mochi

Habits: -eating other peoples food
-falling asleep at random times
-eating mochi seductively without meaning to
-nuzzling into her brother, kpop boy group friends
-carrying mochi everywhere to snack on
-feeding the other kpop boys mochi as they need to grow! (does it in such a cute little sister caring way they can’t resist!)
-giving people ideas that she’s flirting/likes them (but really is just really nice/shy around everyone)

Likes:
anything Arashi especially love so sweet, shes always humming it
MOCHI!!

-manga
- udon

-being around warm people

-helping people

-people being happy

-making people happy

-listening to people singing (mainly her crush)

-outdoor onsens when it's snowing

-Being cuddled from behind, or the side as well as snuggled and hugged! She likes skinship and contact from her crush, though is really shy and will nuzzle into them

Dislikes:

-People who are two faced

-girls hugging girls (shes not homophobic, just finds it a bit odd, is totally fine with guys hugging guys though)

-people who try to speak an asian language without the proper accent

-people who are over happy

-people who try to make others depressed

-horror movies

-soft drinks and chips (crisps and fries included)

-has a phobia of the dark 

-roller coasters/theme park rides that are like roller coasters

Background:
Kira was born in Australia and lived there until 13. Her family back in japan never really accepted her as she considered himself Australian. She moved back to japan when 13. Her family consisted of a mother and father and two grandmothers along with a dog. The dog, named Inu as she really couldn’t be bothered with it, was after the affection of Kira’s mother so she didn’t really pay much attention to it. One grandmother she grew to hate, as she gave their family rubbish and didn’t respect anything unless it had something to do with her. The other one cared for her, but she wouldn’t go all the way to calling it love as she just saw herself as a burden.
Her parents were Japanese/Korean and moved to Australia for business which lasted a long time. They both knew english and she was brought up speaking both languages, and was taught mandarin and Cantonese at school. She knows english (with an aussie accent) and Japanese, along with some Korean.

Position in the group: dance machine