I'm Just Worry

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....” IU was speechless by that smile. Her body just followed his words without her own will. 

“Good girl! You should listen to me from the beginning, so you didn’t have to hurt your knee like that.” Yoseob started babbling like a mom while started walking home with IU on his back. IU rolled her eyes and slowly wrapped her hands on Yoseob’s neck from behind.

“You’re so warm.” IU then put her heads down on Yoseob’s warm back. She accidentally muttered the words that were supposed to be only in her thought.

“I’m always warm. Coz I’m a nice person, not like you. What did you do to make them that mad?” Yoseob pointed out about the scary couple they’ve just met. Which they would gave anything away to not meet them again.

“Nothing, you did. If you didn’t start cursing at them, it wouldn’t be like this.” IU answered still leaning on Yoseob’s back.

“I did that to save you! And also all the workers there. You should have seen their tired faces.” Yoseob exclaimed.

“Whatever. Why did you even came to my cafe today?” IU asked eventhough she’s not that curious. In fact, she was happy that Yoseob was there to pick her up whatever the reason is.  This is really not common for him to do this, because he always busy with his work as a fashion designer. Totally different from her, which don’t know anything about fashion.

“Err... that... Well...” Yoseob stuttered like never before. IU has never heard him talk like that before. She then took a peek on Yoseob’s face from behind. His cheek started to become pink colour.

“Yah, are you blushing?” IU giggled.

“No, I’m not. Why would I be blushing? Tsssk..”

“Ah, neh. So, mind to answer my question?” IU spoke.

“I’m just worry! You know, about that jerk that rejected you... You still work with him at your cafe, right?” Yoseob sounded worry.

“Yeah...” IU nodded eventhough Yoseob can’t see her.

“Why can’t he be fired?” Yoseob suddenly sounded mad.

“Yah, do you think the boss will just fire him because he rejected me? Aish, pabo!” IU knocked on Yoseob’s head with her fingers.

“Yah, that’s hurt! Stop it or I’ll let you fall!” Yoseob started loosing his hand grip to make her scare.

“YAH! YANG YOSEOB! DON’T YOU EVER DARE TO DO THAT!!” IU yelled right into Yoseob’s ear like he almost deaf. She was scared to fall again. The people in the street started to stare at them weirdly.

“Stop yelling! Why are you so loud? Are you trying to make me deaf?” Yoseob scolded her.

“Who told you to loose your grip? Are you trying to make me fall?” IU tried to imitate Yoseob which make both of them laugh.

“Pfft! Never imitate me, you don’t sounds like me at all.” Yoseob tried to hold on his laugh.

“You started it, remember? But... thanks for worrying about me though. Don’t worry, I’m alright.” IU convinced Yoseob.

“You better be. If he does anything like that again, don’t hesitate to tell me. I’ll beat him to death.” Yoseob sounded just like a real man.

“Yeah, right. Who take me to run like hell from the couple just then? I think it’s a weakling called Yoseob.” IU teased.

 “That’s because there’re two people there. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter