Shopping Disaster

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU’s POV:

I’m... not so good... when it comes to fashion.

“Miss, you want to find what kinda dress? Over there, is our new dress which just arrived yesterday! It’s sooo famous, you know!! And here, we have the same design of dress but different colour! Wanna try?”  One of the workers suddenly stood beside me and talked non-stop.

“Err... Erm... It’s okay...” I waved my hands thousand times as a sign of ‘no!’ but she still didn’t get it. I took a step back, turn around and quickly get out of the shop before it becomes worst. Urggh!

Why do you have to talk to me?!!! Aish! I still want to take a look of the cute skirt inside there!

Actually, the reason why I went shopping is...

3 hours ago.

“Someone asked you for a date?” Yoseob’s eyes went wide and suddenly stopped eating his favourite ramen when I told him about it. What kind of respond is that?

“Uwoah! Really? Really? It’s just not so long ago when you’re still wearing your diapers! You’ve grown up!! Hahaha!” Yoseob were rubbing my head like I was still a little kid. He is my friend since childhood, Yang Yoseob. 3 years older than me.

“It’s Woohyun, my co-worker! He’s the one that asking me out.” I quickly take his hand off my head.

-------------------------------

Flashback.

At the cafe that IU works.

“IU-ah, are you free on Sunday? Let’s go watch a movie!” Woohyun was holding two tickets on his hand running towards IU’s seat when IU was busy talking with her friends during break time. She turned her heads around and finds Woohyun was standing in front of her with big smile on his face.

“Err... I-I-I... O-Okay...” IU was stuttering but she accepted it which she doesn’t why and makes Woohyun dancing in joy.

-----------------------------------

“It’s just that... I don’t have an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter