Cancelled

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Annyeong~ Harabouji! I’m here!” Yoseob shouted when he comes in to the bookstore that he and IU always go. It’s their favourite store that sells different kind of magazines and books.

“Neh, Yoseob-ah!” The old man, who’s the owner of the bookstore answer him in delight when Yoseob come and give him a big hug. Yoseob and IU are very familiar of this old man coz they have been the customer of this bookstore since they were a little kid.

“Harabouji! Is the new magazine arrived yet?” Yoseob asked when the old man was rubbing Yoseob’s head like he saw a little kid in front of him. He still sees Yoseob as a kid that always come to his store after school. But, he feels something strange.

“Owh. It’s here already. Where’s IU? You didn’t come with her?” The old man looked behind Yoseob and realized there’s no one there beside him. If IU was there, her voice would have filled out the store already. But, this time, it was just Yoseob.

“Ah... She’s mad at me. That’s why I come here to buy the magazine for her! hehe!” Yoseob giggled and smiled to the old man. Instead of smiling back to Yoseob, the old man slapped on his .

“Yahhh... Yang Yoseob! What did you do to my little princess?” The old man gave a look to Yoseob. It’s not an angry look though, but it still scary for Yoseob.

“N-N-Nothing! She suddenly yelling at me and slammed the door!” Yoseob try to prove that he’s innocent but of course, the old man didn’t believe him at all.

“No way, you must have did something wrong. She wouldn’t be mad if you didn’t. Whatever it is, you have to apologize to her, arraso?” Yoseob can’t even answer it when he saw the old man’s hand was in the air wanting to slap on Yoseob’s again. He quickly nodded before the hands reach him.

“Good boy. Now, here’s the magazine!” The old man gave the new magazine to Yoseob and told him to go find IU. He waved before went out of the store.

--------------------------------

IU was just a step ahead to the toilet when she suddenly saw a familiar figure. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter