Don't Peek

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU’s POV:

“Hmmmhmmmhmm” I hummed while playing with Yoseob’s teddy bear. He’s so grown up but still sleep with teddy bear. Tcch, he was always babbling to me about being grown up and that I should act more like a lady, wears this and that. But now, who’s childish, huh? Ayy, jinja... look at all these toys on his desk. Superman, spiderman, batman, naruto... it will take all day to list all of these. So much of a grown man.

After admiring the toys he organized so detailed, I went to his bed and laid on it comfortably. Hmmm... His smell was so great. I wonder what perfume he used. Or just naturally comes from his body. Did I just say that? Oh my god, I bet I sounded like a ert. I quickly sat straight and removed all my crazy thought. I shouldn’t have thought like that.

Yup! I’m now in his room just like when we used to be. But, he never really came to my room before, without my permission. He was always like a gentleman and preferred not to play in my room. He said he was more comfortable to play with me in his room so I can count for how many times he went to my room... probably three or four times... Hmmm... I can’t remember.

But, he’s still not home yet. Omonie(Yoseob’s mom) said, he was a bit busy these day as he have a new project coming on. Aish, I hate when he was busy.

“Ah, omma! Why did you put her in my room!”

“Waeyo? You guys used to do that a lot. Why being so mad now?”

Yoseob grumbled in front of the door. I can hear it clearly that he was not in good mood. He never really furious at his mom like that. Ah, maybe pms? Aish, I’m so brilliant!

.......................

But wait, didn’t guy don’t have pms?

“Yah, what are you doing here?” He entered the room and I flinched really hard. I can feel my body stiffen.

“Ne...N...N...Neh? Ah, I’m sorry! I’m really really really sorry! I’m going home now!” I know it was a bad idea to come to his house this late. And even at his room. Then, why did I came? I quickly reached for the door behind him. Time to go!

“Wait, why are you going so early? I didn’t tell you to go. And you haven’t answers my question.” He pulled my arm and sat me down at his bed. He then went to close his door. I don’t know why but my heartbeat started to race when I heard the sound of the door closed.

He went to his desk and rested his back. He started to pull out his necktie. He slowly ed his upper shirt.

“So?” He looked at me. I quickly put my gaze away. Why am staring at him all this time? Jinja, such a fool. I mentally knocked on my head.

“N-Nothing. I just want to see you. Since we haven’t really talk this week. And, ah! I also come here to play with you. Like we used to, hehe..” I grinned. A really wide grin. I just hope that I didn’t look like a clown.

“Play? I wish you would put more attention to the clock, young lady. Don’t you know what time is it?” He put his gaze to the clock. He nodded a bit, wanting me to see the time too.

“Oh, yeah. It’s really late. Haha.. Then, should I go home? I think I should.” I know the answers but still wanted a confirmation. Since he didn’t let me go earlier.

“No. Don’t go. Like you said, we haven’t really talk, right? So...” He slowly made some steps towards me. There was no need of many steps to reach the bed... or me. And every step that he took, made my heart beat wildly.

 My body automatically trying to avoid him from getting closer. I also slowly reversed to the back, but end up at the end of his bed. I was at the dead end. He smiled mischievously. I’m now stuck between his body and the head of his bed. I gasp. I tried to avoid from looking at his eyes but I can’t help it when he pulled my chin to make me looked at him.

 I was now admiring his face for don’t know how long. Maybe few seconds or minutes.. I don’t k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter