Scary Couple

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cafe is supposed to be close now but there’s this couple that were still lovey-doveyly chatting at the end of the last table. All the workers annoyingly sigh as they waited for the couple to get the hell out of there so that they can each go home. But, it’s been 30 minutes and the couple still didn’t realize anything as they are in their own little world.

“Yahh, let’s do paper-rock-scissor and the loser chase the couple out of here!” Ilhoon whispered to all of the workers. Each of them nodded as a sign that they agree. After playing a couple of time, they finally have a loser. As expected, IU.

“E-E-Err... B-B-But... I’m scared. I’m not used to talking to customer yet. I always work at the kitchen, you know?” IU stuttered while trying to get herself out of this mess. She’s disappointed with herself for trying to even involve in this.

“Gwenchana. Just use this as a practice then. I think you can do it!” Ilhoon is trying to convince IU to do it coz they seriously need someone to wake those couple up. If not, they probably stuck there forever.

“I-I-If you say so, I’ll try then.” IU muttered when she doesn’t have a chance. She slowly took a step while Ilhoon gently pushes her towards the couple’s table directions.

“IU-ah! Hwaiting!” Hyuna shouted from the counter while putting her fist in the air. IU turned around to see Hyuna and gave her a weak smile.

IU finally reaches the couple’s table and it’s time to tell them everything. When she looked at the table, she realized that they haven’t even touches their food. She knows this is a bad idea to tell them to leave when they haven’t finishes their food, but she has no other choice.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo, I’m IU.” IU bowed to them. But, none of them realize her present there. They are still talking endlessly while touching each other. IU took a deep breath before going for her second try.

“Urrm.. I’m sorry but miss, we’re closed already. So...” IU tapped on the girl’s shoulder that’s still chatting while facing her boyfriend. She didn’t want to say the next word as she hoped that they’ll understand.

“Ah! Gamchakgiya!” The girl was shocked by IU sudden taps. She quickly turned around to see IU with the what-the-hell face.

“I-I-I’m so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter