First Timer

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU’s POV:

Today is SATURDAY. The one and only day in a week that every student is waiting for. It was once my favourite day, the only day where I don’t need to wake up early and just do whatever I want. But since I’m not a student anymore, SATURDAY are eliminated from my favourite day list. I admit how much I miss being a student, going out with my friends, gossiping about idol or any dramas...

 “Mmmhh...”  I mumbled, waking up from my bed when I heard my mom nagging about me going to work.  Her nag was once about school, and now it just all about work. I slowly dragged myself to the bathroom, took the toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

“Ah!” I jumped to the back a little and slightly screamed when I saw how horrible I looked on the mirror. I thought I was seeing a ghost. I rubbed my chest quickly to slow down my heartbeats, like it would actually work.

Hm.. now that I think about it, what are all my friends are doing now? Are they fine? Or maybe continue their studies? Hmm... I bet Seohyun are now studying overseas, since that’s her dream and she loves studying so much. She is the model student in the school, once teaching us on Mathematics subject when our teacher got pregnant and took holidays for about three months when our freaking final exam are in just a month. It’ll probably easy for her to get scholarship and study wherever she want.

 I wish I was smart like her.

“Yahh, come down now and take your breakfast or you’ll be late!” I can hear my mom screamed from downstairs. Aish..

“Neh neh..ARRASO..” I answered and screamed back to her when I said the word ‘arraso’ with an annoyed tone.

“Ppalli! You only have 10 minutes to go to work now!”  WTH?

I rushed downstairs after putting on my uniform. I only took a bite on whatever it is on my plate and quickly pecked on my mom’s and dad’s cheek. I bid goodbye to them before started accelerating to the cafe. How I wish I have a car right now.

End of IU’s POV.

“IU! You’re here!” IU was welcomed with the cheerful Hyuna when she entered the cafe with a speed. Everyone turned their attention to the girl at the door.

“Uuhh..uuh.. Neh.. Am I late?”  IU panted while asking Hyuna. She fanned herself with her hands and tried to control her breathing back to normal.

“No, don’t worry. We’ve just finish organizing everything and ready to open the cafe~ Hehe.” Hyuna giggled when she saw how hard IU panted.

“Uh..So, that’s mean I’m late.. Ah, since you’re opening the cafe, I’ll be at the kitchen then.. Bye..” IU took a step towards the kitchen.

“Wait, no. You’re not going there~” Hyuna hummed.

“Hmm? Wae?” IU’s face turned curious. Lots of question appeared in her thought in just a minute.

“Hehe.. Your section has been changed. You’re going to work in my section~! We’ll be serving the customer~” Hyuna exclaimed happily.

“Bwo? You’re kidding right? Didn’t you saw how bad I am when I talked to the customer before?” IU got worry with the sudden change of her section. She remembered she did ask for it before, but didn’t know it will be like this. The incident with the annoying couple was still fresh in replaying in her mind.

“Ayy, don’t worry. You’ll get used to it. . Jja, change your uniform to this..”  Hyuna handed the waitress uniform to IU with a smile on her lips, happy to work with IU. Since that’s the order, IU have no choice but to follow it. She bit her lips and reluctantly accept the uniform from Hyuna’s hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter