Big Mistake

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aggashi, are you alright? Here.. Let me help you stand up!” A tall guy with hoodie on held out his hand to IU. He was rather tall, and his face showed a smile when he bend down to help IU up. His smile didn’t really show any sincerity, but IU was not sure so she took his hand.

“G-G-Gamsamida. I’m fine..” IU replied him with a shy smile.

“You should be careful next time... You shouldn’t be chasing a guy who doesn’t care about you..”

“Neh? You’re mistaken.. It’s not that he doesn’t care about me, he probably busy thinking of something.. Don’t jump into conclusion when you don’t know any- “ IU was cut off.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling... Anyway, you looked so beautiful in that dress.. It fit you perfectly, like it was customary made for you..” The guy faked a smile, tried to change the topic. He went closer to IU, held her hand and kissed it.

She blushed, and felt guilty for raising her voice to a stranger like him.

“Would you go out with me?”

“Neh?? I-I-“

“I know that we just met today... And you barely know me... But, I didn’t mean any harm... Hm? Just for today... Let’s go..” The guy grinned. The grin send a shiver to IU’s body, it was scary, like he was planning for something naughty. He held IU’s hand tighter. In seconds, IU was dragged by that guy to a dark alley, where there were less people there.

Her eyes exasperatedly searched Yoseob for help when she walked with the guy. She wanted to scream but somehow her voice didn’t come out. It was because she was so scared. As expected, Yoseob was nowhere to be found. He was probably already far from her, and probably on the way to home.

That was IU thought, as he didn’t look like himself earlier. He was spacing out a lot, maybe tired.

“Let go of her or I call the police.. Now!” A guy put his hand on IU’s shoulder, to stop her from being dragged. IU turned her head to the voice, only to see Yoseob looked at her with a sorry face. She smiled when she saw him, and relieved washed all her fear.

“You should’ve yelled for me, pabo.. I’m sorry for leaving you behind..” Yoseob muttered as he smiled bitterly to IU. He tilted his head to dodge a punch from the stranger. He pulled IU to his side, and punched the guy with his other hand.

“Aww! That’s hurt!” IU thought the screamed was from the ert. Unfortunately, no, it was obviously from behind of her who is now holding her hand, Yoseob. He rubbed the spot where he used to punch the guy, and it was started to turn red.

The guy who harassed IU stumbled to the floor with his face. He then quickly got up and cowardly run as fast as cheetah before anything worse happen. He stole a quick glance to his back, to make whether the boy was chasing him or not. He hissed for his failure, and went to hide at a corner.

“Tcchh, WEAK.” IU rolled her eyes to Yoseob, don’t care for the ert already.

“Bwo? Yah, this hand is the one that save you! Can you at least be thankful?”

“Why should I? It also the hand that let me go and put me in this situation!” IU stated angrily, she walked away to leave the boy behind.

“Mianhae, it was my fault.. Then, let’s change.. I’ll be the one that buy you a lunch! Okay?” Yoseob grabbed IU’s arm before she was far from him, and slide his finger to IU’s finger. He clenched his fingers with hers.

“Hmm, arraso.. But what’s with you earlier? You didn’t even hear when I called you.. Are you sick?” IU touched on Yoseob’s forehead, while touched her own to compare the temperature. It was the same, except her face was hotter as she blushed when she realized their face was close.

“Anniya, I was...just... thinking.. how beautiful you are earlier... hehe...” Yoseob faked a giggled, to cover his blushing face.

“Pshh... so now i’m not?”

“Anni, not anymore.”

“What? Yah!”

“You’re gorgeous, coz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter