Can We Be Friends?

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“IU-ah!” IU turned around to meet the voice that’s calling her. It’s a girl.

“Ah neh.. Hyuna-shii.. Waeyo?” IU flashed a smile to the red hair girl in front of her. IU is kinda the new worker there, so she haven’t get closed enough with the workers yet. And so.. she’s still using a formal tone with them.

“Ayyy,don’t be so formal. Just call me Hyuna. It’s okay. And I’ll call you IU,neh?” Hyuna replied IU with a smile too.

“N-neh. A-Araso. Hyuna-ah. Hehe!” IU giggled with Hyuna.

“IU-ah, the new manager said she wanna see you in her office. You probably should go now!” Hyuna spoke.

“Ah, jinja? Wae? Did I do something wrong?” IU face started becomes worry.

“I don’t think so. It’s her first day here, why would she know you done something wrong or not. She probably just wanted to say something to you. Don’t worry!” Hyuna tried to convince IU that she should just go and meet the new manager. IU finally nodded while biting her lower lips. She started to make a step slowly towards the new manager’s office that once labelled as the scariest place in the cafe with the previous manager in it. But now, not anymore.

IU took a deep breath and fixed her clothes before knocked on door of the office. She waited for the new manager answers her before she went into the office.

“Neh! Come in!” A cheerful voice answered. IU feel a bit relieved when she heard the voice sounds like. It’s doesn’t sounds like she’s mad.

“A-A-Annyeong~ I’m IU.” IU bowed as soon as she entered the office. She stuttered a bit too as she’s very nervous.

“Ah.. So, I’m right! You’re that girl!!” Suzy jumped from her seat and run like a little kids towards IU. She grab IU’s wrist and shake it happily like she haven’t seen her for a decade when they were actually just bump into each other in the street. IU can’t help but smile when she saw how happy Suzy is.

“Er-Er-Err.. Suzy-shii-“ IU wanted to say something but was cut off by Suzy.

“Andwae! Just call me Suzy! And I’ll call you, IU! Arraso?” Suzy make a face to IU like she has no choice but to drop the formality.

“Neh,arraso. Suzy-ah!” IU once again called the cheerful girl that can’t even stop smiling in front of her. She wondered how Suzy did that.

“Neh? Wae? Something wrong? Did I shake your hand too harsh? Mianhae!” Suzy quickly let go of IU’s hand when she realize she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter