That's Not How To Be Stylish!

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“IU-ah, did you come here to shop? I’ve just buy your favourite magazine!” Yoseob proudly showed the plastic bag that he holds which the magazine was put inside. He walked to IU and patted lightly on her shoulder.

“I’m sorry that I make you mad!” Yoseob make big smile still waiting for IU to turn around to him.

IU turned around with tears flowing from her eyes. She can’t endure it anymore. Yoseob was so shocked by IU’s tears. This is not his first time to see IU cry, but whenever she cry, he’ll start panicking like don’t know what to do.

“Uuuuhhhhh!!!...” IU started to cry loudly. People in the street were looking at them and some of them were staring at Yoseob. They thought it was his fault. Yoseob waved his hand innocently when he saw the stare.

“Err... Err... What happened? Did you lose your wallet?” Yoseob asking in panic when IU still crying in front of him.

“N-N-No! I-I-I don’t know how to be stylish!” IU shaked her head from side to side and continued to cry.

“Neh?” Yoseob asked again when he still in panic. He feels like he should cry with her too.

“P-People arou-around me..huhh... they keep...huuhh... staring at me.. t-then... they whi-whisper...huhhh... about... me...” IU tried to speak and cry at the same time. Her tears still don’t stop flowing on her face.

“Hmmm... I think it’s because the combination of your shirt and the skirt is really weird.. That’s why people stare at you.” Yoseob s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter