Sorry

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU’s POV:

Aish, this is so awkward.

Why did the new manager put us in a same section? Seriously?

Ah! Right! The new manager.... why do she look so familiar? Did I meet her before?

---------------------------------

Flashback.

“Annyeong~ I’m Bae Suzy. You can call me Suzy! I’ll be your new manager from now on. Nice to meet you! ”Suzy smile brightly to all the workers and bow to each of them. It’s like the sun shines to their faces.  All the workers can’t believe their eyes when they saw how beautiful Suzy is. Especially the guys.

“Annyeong~!” All the workers answer her with a smile and bow to her. Pleased to have a new manager. Their previous manager is probably the worst manager they have ever met. Ordering them around like a slave, tell them to do her work when it was actually her job, always late to go to work and so on. It’ll take all day to list all her wrong doings.

The cafe started to have least customer because of their lack of skills and management. So, their previous manager blames the workers and told the boss to fire someone. But, each of the workers has already sent a letter to the boss to inform him about the manager attitude. And so, instead of firing the workers, the previous manager was fired. It’s a relieved for everyone.

“Okay, since you’ve know each other, you guys can start your work now. And.. Suzy, I’ll leave this cafe to you. Work hard everyone!” The boss spoke to all the workers before facing Suzy to inform her about her office which is located just the corner of the room beside the counter. Suzy bow to him before he makes his way to his office that’s been a mystery to them. No one knows that including the manager.

End of flashback.

 ---------------------------------------------------

After thinking for awhile, I still can’t figure out whether I’ve met h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter