Haesun; jealousy plan

A new White Prince ♥

Haesun pov:

I stomped onto the bus and sat in the corner ignoring the fact that Key oppa is holding 2 suitcases.

“Yah, wait for me!~!!” He called out to me as he moved the suitcases onto the bus.

After a bit of hassle, he finally sat down next to me. “Haesunah…you still angry at me?”

What? Do you not expect me to be angry?? With CHAERIN around us every single day for the rest of our time in Daegu! Grrrr! AND HE DIDN’T EVEN TELL HER GO AWAY!! He just let her hang around us…wait no, it looks like I was the one tagging along with them!

“Are you not going to talk to me?” He poked me on my shoulder.

“Stop it!” I screamed at him and pushed him out of the way and moved to the seat behind him.

I am really annoyed right now, I don’t care if he is pouting whatsoever.

Once I got back to Seoul, I simply grabbed my suitcase and walked away from him.

“Wait up!” He ran after me while dragging his suitcase off the bus.

“Don’t follow me.” I shouted at him sternly and pointed at him.

He looked a bit taken back with my raging. “Hae-“ He was about to say something but he swallowed his words back as I turned around and stomped away.

~~~

“Taehyon! Aoi! Alea!” I called out to them as I walked into the apartment.

“Unnie!! WELCOME BACK!” It was Alea who came out to greet me and grabbed the luggage for me.

“Haesunie, how was daegu?” Aoi came out after hearing us from her room.

“Don’t even mention it, any plans for tonight?” I asked as I looked for Taehyon.

“Where’s Taehyon?” I asked.

“Shes with the super junior boys.” Alea answered.

“We’ll go out and drink tonight, tell the super junior boys to come out as well.”

“Drink!?” Aoi was extremely surprised that it was coming out my mouth. “Haesunie, is everything alright?”

“Yes, we’ll go out and drink tonight, hurry up and get changed” Without answering Aoi’s question, I walked into my room and shouted out at them.

~~~

We booked a room at one of the big, famous karaoke bar. A lot of celebrities come here for parties and other events.

“A dozen soju!!” I called out to the waiter and as he opened the door for us.

“Deh, please wait.” With that, he closed the door.

“Have you called Taehyon and the boys?” I asked.

“Unnie! What’s the incident?!” Taehyon barged into the room with some of the suju boys following her.

“MY LOVE!” Eunhyuk ran in and hugged Aoi, aish…this two.

I simply rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. “Someone start singing!” I said as I grabbed the intercom and called the people at the bar table. “Hello?...Yes, please bring 2 more dozens soju”

I saw them all exchanging glances but I ignored it and started browsing through the songs.

“3 dozens soju!” The waiter came in and put down the tray. “Thank you” He put down all the bottles and walked out.

~~~

It has been around 1 hour already, and we’ve drinking and singing the whole time.

“HAesun!” The door opened and it was Key who came in.

“Why are you here?” I stood up and stumbled as I put down my soju bottle.

All the SHINee boys are here!

“Unnie, I called them to come, I mean how can we have a party without them! We are always together!” Alea stood up as she shuffled over for the SHINee members to sit.

“Haesun, why are you drinking so much?” Key walked around and sat down next to me, I totally ignored him and turned around.

“Donghae oppa! Sojuuu!” I pointed at the bottle and aegyoed at Donghae.

“Haesunah…” Key puts his hand on my arm to stop me from drinking but I simply swung his hand off. “Aoi, cheers!” I stood up and raised the soju bottle in my hand.

I stumbled backward and fell back onto the coach.

Key caught me and put his arms around me.

“Let go!” I hissed at him and sat back up. “Oppa! CHEERS!” I called to the other oppas and started drinking with them.

“I’ll drink with you!” He grabbed the bottle in front of him and started drinking.

I rolled my eyes at him, and stood up again. “I’m going home now, this is boring” I made my way through to the door and opened it.

“Unnie!” The others called out to me and followed me and left the boys inside.

~~~

“Unnie, what’s wrong with Key oppa and you?” Alea pulled on my arm and asked.

“Nothing.” I replied bluntly.

“Unnie, don’t lie, we are not stupid” Taehyon turned around and held on my hand.

“st-stop it…” I couldn’t hold it anymore, I am annoyed, very annoyed. I hate this. I put my head on Aoi’s shoulder and let it all out.

“I’m jealous, alright, I want him to be jealous as well...is unfair! UNFAIR!” I complained as I pulled on Aoi’s shirt.

HARRO! sorry for not updating for so long >.< MIANHAE! I am in hardcore studying mode right now, so I'll be on AFF less often now. My life now is just occupied by STUDYING. SLEEPING. EATING. RAGING. YOUTUBING. TWEETING. MORE STUDYING. MORE EATING. BEING STUPID. BABYSITTING.

That's pretty much my life right now...sad, right?

after 3 hours straight studying, I shall have a rest right now. I've been so busy since I got home today. EAT. SHOWER. TEACHING PIANO. STUdYING. EATING. and yeh now AFFing.

anyways, time for Flamey radio!!!!

Flamey; hellooooo there everybody. Firstly, a sincere apology from FLAMEY! MIANHAE!!!!!!!! for skipping flamey radio last time >.< I am just being a lazy pie. SORRY!!

Grrrrrrrr. I am so tired right now... I haven't been studying much lately. I've been watching videos on youtube every single night....& internet surfing...fangirling...tweeting. Sleeping at like 2am T.T such a horrible child. And the most annoying thing with twitter is that...I always wanted to wait for my lovely UKISS boys & SUPER JUNIOR boys to tweet but....because of time difference, I'll have to stay up late to wait for them. I better sleep earlier tonight....but I already have plans to online shop tonight...so maybe.

anyways, and now today's guest!!

THE MUCH HATED.......CHAERIN!

Flamey; hi chaerin

Chaerin: did you just introduced me as..."the much hated..."?

Flamey; ahhh, about that.....

Chaerin: YOU WANNA DIE!!!! ME? MUCH HATED! HA! why would anyone hate me?!?!? you stupid or something, I am the most beautiful and awesome girl on earth...wait no, I mean PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE!!! MWUHAHAHAH! you stupid child

Flamey; YEh, I know I am stupid. SUPER TALENTED UNIQUE PERSON IN DEMAND! (oh I love you dongho)

Chaerin: Whatever, I mean everyone still loves me `stands up`

??: KYA KILL HER!!!!

Chaerin: WAAW WHO ARE YOU!?!?!? `screeches`

??: HMPH WE?! We are the almighty kawaiiikit, sallypw, magnetfelt, Myung-DaeLEE62497 and f_mama; Don't underestimate us!! cause we all hate YOU!!!!!!

`fights`

Flamey; `gulp` this radio show is getting more violent every single week >.>

-         Don't cry; Park Bom

Wasn't too amazed by it at the beginning but it got bettter as I listened on. Is super sad though >.< but the beat is really good. Extremely 2ne1 type. but I don't really like herconcept in it....she looks really fake now. I liked her better before!

-         Countrified and Immature; Eru

Haven't actually heard from from sung hyun oppa for a long time!! . Waa it sounds really good & love the lyrics and video as well. Is funny how it is upbeat but relaxing at the same time :)

-          Please don't go; San E ft Outsider & Changmin (2AM)

alright, majorly biased opinion because of outsider!!!!!!! :) but I love the collaboration! They blend really well together. ESPECIALLY outsider ~!!!!!!!! hohohohoho but I love the "frustration & longing" in the song...you can really feel it !