Haesun; enemy

A new White Prince ♥

Haesun pov:

“Oppa, what are we doing today?” The two of us are still in Daegu. I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

“Morning princess, I want to walk around Daegu with you.” He spun he around to face him and kissed me on the cheek.

I nodded and smiled at him sweetly.

It was so relaxed, I just changed slowly without feeling I have to do this now, I don’t have enough time in my life!!! I walked out comfortably and having the time to enjoy the fresh morning air.

“Let’s go princess” Key oppa came out and put his arm in front of me for me to link arms with him.

As we were walking to the market, oppa told me some of his childhood stories and jokes.

“…..and yeh, that’s what I would do when I was younger.” I laughed along with his silly stories and also at his face as well. The way he said it is so animated and excited.

“Kibum?”

The two of us turned around and a girl around my age started waving at us.

“oh chaerin!” You can hear a sense of recognition in Key oppa’s voice. She must be a childhood friend then.

The girl came towards us and looked at me weirdly, but quickly ignored it and looked at key oppa.

“ahhh Kibummie, I missed you loads!” She threw her arms around him and gave him a huge hug, ignoring totally.

“deh” Key gave her a light hug and removed her arms around him. “Chaerin, this is my girlfriend, Chin Haesun”

The girl looked at me from head to toe as if she was examining me. “Oppa, your taste changed.”

What!?

Key simply laughed and pulled me closer to him. “Haesun, this is chaerin” Oppa looked at me and pointed at her.

“Hi, oppa’s ex girlfriend”

Did she just say….”ex girlfriend”?

I gave a surprised look to oppa but he didn’t say anything but kept on smiling.

“Omo, oppa, did you know!! The café that we would go to every weekend is closing down!!! Is their last week this week, aish, oppa, let’s go now!” The girl simply dragged Key oppa with her. Key oppa looked back at me and put his hand out and reached for me, before he got totally dragged away.

Reluctantly, I followed oppa and his ex girlfriend.

When we arrived at the café that ..that…chaerin shii said. The waiters greeted us and brought us to a table at the back. They were so surprised to see Key here.

Some of them obviously remembers Key as the Kim Kibum who grew up in Daegu, but some just recognise him as Key of SHINee.

“EH? Is this our lovely chaerin and kibum?” One of the older worker came over and looked at them closely.

Key oppa nodded awkwardly and held my hand tighter.

“DEH!!! Ahjusshi, haven’t seen oppa for sooooo long right” Is she…flirting with a middle aged man?

“Aigoo, kibumah, you should come back more often, Chaerin misses you a lot” The man invited himself and grabbed a chair.

“Aish, ahjusshi, you are making me blush!” She slapped the man on the arm and gave a really high pitched, fake giggle.

The more I look at her, the more I want to slap her.

I tightened my grasp of oppa’s hand, and I know he can feel me clenching. He gently tapped on my hand, he knows that  I am getting annoyed.

“Let’s order some food to eat” Oppa suggested to stop her from giggling.

“ahhhh DEH! Oppa, I’m so hungry” She aegyoed and pulled on oppa’s hand.

I have to hold the anger in.

“Haesun shii, what do you want?” She finally acknowledges my presense and asked me.

“Anything is fine” I forced myself to smile at her.

“Neh, WAITER!” she puts her hand up and calls the waiter. “Please have one couple dessert and..just pick another random dessert for Haesun shii here”

B-Bwoh?! C---c—couple? Oppa and her?

Are you joking!?

“Eh? Couple dessert?” Key oppa had the same thoughts and asked chaerin.

She simply nodded. “deh oppa, we always have it when we come to this café, don’t you remember?”

“yeh..but…” Oppa was about to argue but stopped as the waiter came with the food.

Oppa took a glance at me, but I totally ignored him and digged into the cake that the waiter gave me. Not only that, I swung his hand off mine and forked the cake as if it was my enemy


Stupid chaerin, I seriously hate her even though I am the one who created her but STILL!! I hate people like that!

anyways, yes I was experimenting with photoshop yesterday, and as you can see I failed pretty badly, this Haesun poster is my 2nd one so yeh...it is pretty dodgy, I've improved though after making like 4 posters...it is getting better ~  but trust me this is better than my 1st one.which is the poster for Taehyon...you'll see when I post it up

I want to pass it to flamey, but she is so tired, she fell asleep already, and so i'll bother her tomorrow and i'll make sure she gives you all a double portion of flamey radio :D