Haesun; first impression 첫인상

A new White Prince ♥

Haesun pov:

“Oppa, do you think I am dressed fine?” I looked at myself in the mirror as the two of us walked to his house in Daegu.

He turned me around to faced him. “Haesun, you look gorgeous like you normally do, you are beautiful both inwardly and outwardly, they’ll like you, don’t fret and calm down, just be yourself” He leaned in to give me a kiss but I backed away.

“Don’t ruin my makeup” I stuck my tongue out and linked arms with him. “Come on, let’s go, we don’t want to be la…” He ignored what I said and still kissed me.

“There we go, still as pretty as ever” He grabbed my arm and pulled me.

~~~~

I bit my lips as his mum comes out of the house and opened the gate for us. “Hey umma” Key oppa hugged her and the three of us walked in. I looked around, it not a huge mansion but not tiny either, Key oppa must have helped with the designing, it looks so stylish.

“Yeh, our house is way small compare to your mansion, sorry” He saw my house wandering around and said.

“Ani, I like your house” I quickly pulled on his arm and leaned on him.

We took off our shoes and entered the house.

“Annyeonghaesaeyo!” I greeted them as we walked in.

“Appa!” Key called out to his dad who is sitting at the dining table.

“Alright Miss Chin, just come in and we’ll have dinner tonight” I was a bit taken back when his mum addressed me as Miss Chin.

“Just call me Haesun” I smiled shyly and followed me Key oppa.

She looked so excited and happy, “ah haesun, haesun! Just come in and sit”

The four of us slowly sat around the table and got ourselves ready for dinner.

“Just make yourself comfortable Haesun,” Key’s umma placed all the dishes down and sat opposite me.

“Deh, komawo”

Key’s umma began to put food in oppa and my bowl “Eat more!”

I just exchanged glances with Key oppa and nodded.

Key oppa seems to be really used to it and just accepted and eat happily.

Such a lucky family, I wish my family is like that.

Appa is always busy with work and never have time for me, I rarely even have dinner with him, and all our food are placed in front of us by the maids.

“Umma, Appa, have some as well! Is really nice!” Key oppa stood up and put some food into their bowls.

“Haesun, are you alright? Do you not like the food?” I snapped out of thinking and looked back at her, I must have been zoning out again.

“Ani, Ani” I quickly waved my hand and ate some food.

“Yeh, I am really sorry, we are not as rich as your family and our food might not suit your appetite”

I feel so guilty, how did I give them such an impression? I am totally fine with the food!!

“Umma, don’t worry, Haesun eats anything, I am sure she loves your food” Komawo oppa!!! He surely knows how I think.

~~~~

Soon it was 7pm already, I took a long bath while Key oppa were doing something outside. Is so relaxing here, I can hear the birds outside and the smell of the flowers is so nice. I can’t even compare to my massaging tub.

`knock knock`

“Deh!?” I called out.

“Haesun, are you alright? You’ve been in there for a while” Ah, is key oppa.

“I’m done now!” I grabbed the towel and dried myself and changed into my pajamas.

“Oppa?” I poked my head out and slowly opened the door. Where did he go?

There were no one around and so I just wandered around myself. I made my way to the balcony.

“oppa?” I squinted to see the person sitting there.

“Haesun” I smiled and sat next to him.

I put my head on his shoulder and made myself comfortable next to him.

“So do you like living here?” He puts his arm around me and asked.

I nodded.

He didn’t say anything but simply sat there and looked out into the starry sky.

HARRRRRO first chapter~~!! heh alright most important thing, the layout of this fanfic..wait is layout the word?? doesn't matter

but anyways, each chapter will be focus on one of the girls, so the chapters are not going to be entrely related :)

alright, I hope I didn't disappoint any of you~ okaaaay and now it is the new.....FLAMEY RADIO!

Flamey: Helloooo there everyone, this shall be a NEW flamey radio ^^ So how is it going to be different?

Well this time, I am not only going to tell you about bits and pieces of my life, but in each episode..is episode the word??? Aigoo, why am I having so much of these moments today, anyways, yes I will invite someone...or some people to flamey radio~ hahah mainly the 4 lovely girls but of course sometimes we will have some surprises~ and what else...oh yeh, I am going to share a song/ songs that I really like that day or recently~

alright, since this is our first time, I have the 4 girls here today~

Haesun&Alea&Aoi&Taehyon: Annyeonghasaeyo!!!!!!

Haesun: waaaah, I can't believe the royalties are still following !!!

Aoi: aigoo, of course they are following us, Royalties are the best^^

Taehyon: Indeed!!!!! I am so excited for next chapter!

Haesun: neeeehe, omo, flamey shii, i see a lot of heelea supporter!!!!

Aoi&Taehyon; WoooooOOOOOoooooo

Alea: aigoo, you are making me blush!!

Flamey: I realised that as well, and so I promise PROMISE a heelea chapter next~

-      My heart beating`K will ft IU&Lee Joon

I am seriously in love with that song right now & I am in love with K will as well, the MV is so cute as well :D