Taehyon; solved

A new White Prince ♥

Taehyon pov:

“Tae..come on and eat, you can’t just sit there and not eat.” Alea unnie tried to shove the food in my mouth but I simply turned around and ignored her.

I’ve never been so upset before, I am so upset to the point that I don’t want to eat.

“Taehyon..just have some, you haven’t been eating 2 days already.” Aoi unnie sat down on my bed and nudged me a bit, as she put the food in front of my face again.

I am really not in the mood to eat or say anything.

I crawled back into my bed and pulled the cover over me.

All of them sighed and slowly walked out, leaving the food on my bedside table.

Aoi pov:

“Hey, should we call Henry?” I asked Alea and Haesun as I closed the door behind me.

They nodded and Haesun took her phone out.

`ring ring`

`beep beep beep`

“He is not picking up.”

`bang`

Taehyon’s room opened and she walked out and went straight to the toilet.

We all looked at each other with a confused expression. What is she doing now?

“Unnie, I am going out.” We simply stared at her as she put on a jacket and wore her sneakers. “Odi?” I asked.

She shrugged and left the house.

…..

Taehyon pov:

After 2 days of not talking, eating but simply sitting there. I’ve come to the conclusion that I will break up with Henry. His parents is right, I’ll probably not help him in any ways, for his benefit, I should leave him.

I jumped on the bus and looked out the window, going towards my destination.

~~~

I thanked the driver and got off.

A sense of familiarity rushed into me as I looked around me.

The same road where I met Henry.

When I got lost that day after meeting up with Minho, and I was really upset about the lollipop that fell out of my hand. Since then, he came into my life.

“AH!” I turned around and saw a bunch of teenagers chasing each other around and accidentally pushed a lady over, similarly to what happened to me.

I quickly walked over to the lady and helped her up. “Kwenchana?” I asked as she stood up and I got her bag for her.

“Sorry, I don’t spea-“ She stopped as she looked up and saw my face. “Miss Choi…”

It was Henry’s mother.

“Mrs Lau,” I quickly greeted her and bowed. I was still holding onto her as she was limping. “Why don’t we sit somewhere first.” I helped her and we walked into a café.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, can we have a cappuccino with cinnamon and skim milk, and also a latte. Thakyou” I ordered two coffee in Korean and she looked at me weirdly.

“Um, I ordered a cappuccino with cinnamon and skim milk for you, is that okay?” I asked.

She nodded and looked a bit surprised. “How did you know that I like that?”

“Henry mentioned it to me before.” I stuttered as I mentioned henry.

“Henry really likes you.” I couldn’t what she was starting to say. She wants to talk about Henry with me? “ He’s been begging us a lot lately”

Omo.Henry? Poor thing, he must be suffering a lot as well.

“Don’t worry, Mrs Lau, I’ll leave him, if that is what you want.” I explained and lowered my head.

“Really?”

I nodded and smiled at her. “I don’t want Henry to be hurt.”  

The waiter brought the drinks and put it down in front of us. We didn’t say anything after that, we simply sat there drinking our coffee.

“Tell me more about Henry” The cup and the plate made a light ding as she placed the cup down. “The henry that you know.”

I hesitated but eventually I began. “Well, to me he was a really good friend at first, and for numerous times, while I was really upset, and that was before we started dating, he was always there for me, cheering me up and I can really cry in front of him and tell him everything, and we would eat ice cream together, and we would do the same when I am really happy as well. He is a really encouraging person and considerate, he knows when to say what unlike me. Often people thinks he is really immature and childish, but he really isn’t like that, behind his childish acts, he is actually thinking about a lot of things and he can really protect someone with his own ways.” My voice faded off as I heard some sobbing. I looked up and saw Mrs Lau wiping her eyes. “Did I say something wrong?” I quickly asked.

“No, not at all, is just that I realise that you know a henry that I have never seen before, I guess we don’t really undersand him anymore.” She took a deep breath and looked at me. “Please take care of Henry.”

I couldn’t quite comprehend what she said and hesitated in shock. “So you are saying…”

She didn’t answrer my question but simply smiled at me.

“Mum? Taehyon?” The two of us looked up and saw Henry. “What happened?”

“Nothing son, okay, you two, hop along, and go and date or whatever.” His mum laughed and signalled us to go away.

Henry was absolutely confused, he didn’t know what to do at all. “Henry!” I simply hugged him while laughing. “No one will separate us ever again.”


11.07.11

alright, final chapter. So I guess this is it for the white prince series. Thank you for reading. I hope you like Taehyon's ending. I know Henry didn't really appear but I hope you still enjoyed it.

Goodbye message will be next chapter <3